Vaccination

The CDC was wrong about Omicron and they suddenly shifted their guidelines on quarantine times in just a matter of 24 hours.

The CDC on Monday recommended shorter Covid isolation and quarantine time for all Americans.

The CDC made the decision to cut isolation time from 10 to 5 days in an effort to help Joe Biden and make sure there isn’t a total collapse of society under his watch.

The CDC withdrew the use of PCR tests for Covid and finally admitted the test cannot differentiate between Covid and the flu.

The CDC also admitted testing at the end of isolation is no longer needed because the PCR and antigen tests are faulty.

The CDC was wrong about Omicron and they suddenly shifted their guidelines on quarantine times in just a matter of 24 hours.
The CDC on Monday recommended shorter Covid isolation and quarantine time for all Americans.
The CDC made the decision to cut isolation time from 10 to 5 days in an effort to help Joe Biden and make sure there isn’t a total collapse of society under his watch.
The CDC withdrew the use of PCR tests for Covid and finally admitted the test cannot differentiate between Covid and the flu.
The CDC also admitted testing at the end of isolation is no longer needed because the PCR and antigen tests are faulty.

Im considering all of this good news. Common sense may be starting to prevail (except with Polancarz and Hochul)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even if it was one test that is no longer being used, it was the only test that was authorized by the FDA since February 2020. So as long as that test was being used, it couldn’t tell the difference between Covid and the flu.

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

Even if it was one test that is no longer being used, it was the only test that was authorized by the FDA since February 2020. So as long as that test was being used, it couldn’t tell the difference between Covid and the flu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/khn.org/news/article/fact-check-cdc-pcr-covid-test-distinguishes-from-flu-eua-request-withdrawal/amp/

Here read this and stop spreading lies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop your lies and dangerous misinformation.

They removed one because now they have a test that checks for covid and flu a and b all at once..

It isn’t because the other test was mixing up flu and covid

Even though the CDC is withdrawing its EUA request for this specific test, Wroblewski pointed out, it still has an EUA for a second PCR test, a multiplex one that simultaneously tests for covid and influenza types A and B.

The FDA has issued EUAs to many laboratories and testing companies for hundreds of covid tests that use the same PCR technology the CDC uses — which experts said essentially made the CDC testing protocol moot, since similar tests will still be available.

First, I’m not your pal. Second, the point that I was making was that the first test that was being used couldn’t tell the difference between the 2. So not everyone that tested positive since 2/20 had Covid and there were many that had the flu. 

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

It because the other test was mixing up flu and covid

• Like 1

First, I’m not your pal. Second, the point that I was making was that the first test that was being used couldn’t tell the difference between the 2. So not everyone that tested positive since 2/20 had Covid and there were many that had the flu. 

That is not true it could tell the difference. What you are saying is false…. PAL

They removed the PCR test. The other one is a multiplex test. Not a PCR test. My post was that the PCR test couldn’t differentiate between the 2. I never said anything about the multiplex test. Point is they were using a test for 22 months that was faulty. The multiplex test was more accurate and they are still using it. 

They removed the PCR test. The other one is a multiplex test. Not a PCR test. My post was that the PCR test couldn’t differentiate between the 2. I never said anything about the multiplex test. Point is they were using a test for 22 months that was faulty. The multiplex test was more accurate and they are still using it. 

If you read the article it states it was not faulty. It could differentiate between the 2 and they are just moving to the multiplex test because it’s more efficient.

They clearly state what you are referring to is nothing more that. Social media BS..

Find one credible source that say that what you are saying is true….. you can’t

Straight from the CDC website. The multiplex test can test for 3 things at once, where the PCR test couldn’t and that’s why they are going to stop using it. https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

After two years of obesity being the #1 risk factor , it’s hard not to chuckle at guys who are concerned about covid ,yet did nothing to lesson that factor , for two years, it was in your hands !  Forget the stupid ,mask ( I haven’t worn one in a year ) forget the shots that may or not do much ( I’ve had one )  , do the ONE THING that you are in total control of !  . Drop those LBS ,even without covid your health will greatly improve , you may even be able to get off the couch without using your hands !!!

From an old ,man in 34 inch jeans who had a salad for lunch and homemade soup for dinner, zero meds , blood work of a 30 y/o , I’ll be here to annoy your kids !  Suckers ! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

After two years of obesity being the #1 risk factor , it’s hard not to chuckle at guys who are concerned about covid ,yet did nothing to lesson that factor , for two years, it was in your hands !  Forget the stupid ,mask ( I haven’t worn one in a year ) forget the shots that may or not do much ( I’ve had one )  , do the ONE THING that you are in total control of !  . Drop those LBS ,even without covid your health will greatly improve , you may even be able to get off the couch without using your hands !!!

From an old ,man in 34 inch jeans who had a salad for lunch and homemade soup for dinner, zero meds , blood work of a 30 y/o , I’ll be here to annoy your kids !  Suckers ! 

Truth

53 minutes ago, Chef said:

Stop your lies and dangerous misinformation.

They removed one because now they have a test that checks for covid and flu a and b all at once..

It because the other test was mixing up flu and covid

Even though the CDC is withdrawing its EUA request for this specific test, Wroblewski pointed out, it still has an EUA for a second PCR test, a multiplex one that simultaneously tests for covid and influenza types A and B.

The FDA has issued EUAs to many laboratories and testing companies for hundreds of covid tests that use the same PCR technology the CDC uses — which experts said essentially made the CDC testing protocol moot, since similar tests will still be available.

So we'll never know who died with covid and who died of the flu if they were getting mixed up? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

They were not getting mixed up show one credible source that they were?

Didnt you just write it's because the old test was mixing up covid and flu? I haven't followed this information at all.