Vaccination

Didnt you just write it's because the old test was mixing up covid and flu? I haven't followed this information at all.

No it was not… they new test just detects both in one test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Didnt you just write it's because the old test was mixing up covid and flu? I haven't followed this information at all.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

They were not getting mixed up show one credible source that they were?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

They removed one because now they have a test that checks for covid and flu a and b all at once..

It because the other test was mixing up flu and covid

Edited by NonTypical

Funny.  You didn’t catch that when I posted it earlier. You always change your tune when you’re busted. Damn cook can’t even get his bs straight. How was the cake?

You still are yet to post one credible source for Your BS and argue over semantics because you have no leg to stand on and spew Idiocy

Not even worth my time cook. Whatever I post you’re going to cry that it’s propaganda anyway. Any intelligent person can see what’s going on. Guess you don’t make the grade. Like I said, I’m done with you. Do you bus tables too?

Hahaha funny… first off I don’t work In a restaurant any more and second there is a big difference between a chef and a cook.

3rd go ahead find one you can’t and that’s why you come back with the insults because you have been proven wrong and won’t admit it

Went to the doctors to get my balls grabbed and what not today. He asked if i was getting the vaccine and i said no . He told me to take 4000iu of D and vitamin C daily . 

4000 of each seems like a ton, but idk the conversions. ODing on either and you’re just pissing it out anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ok go find a credible source to the contrary you can’t… you will jus say anything is BS that you don’t like

As stated by others anything you are shown that doesn't fit within your simple minded thought process is called propaganda. I guess it's propaganda also when they said the vaccine will stop you from getting it, then it went to stops transmission, now it's get boosted so symptoms are less severe. Pull your head out and take a look around and you will clearly see the goal post are moved daily sometimes hourly. Good luck to you and yours have a healthy new year.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

4000 of each seems like a ton, but idk the conversions. ODing on either and you’re just pissing it out anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've actually been doing 5000 iu of D for the last 18ish months . My D typically runs low on my 6 month blood work though if I dont supplement.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bhunterED said:

As stated by others anything you are shown that doesn't fit within your simple minded thought process is called propaganda. I guess it's propaganda also when they said the vaccine will stop you from getting it, then it went to stops transmission, now it's get boosted so symptoms are less severe. Pull your head out and take a look around and you will clearly see the goal post are moved daily sometimes hourly. Good luck to you and yours have a healthy new year.

EEFF3B72-CA0D-42D1-A587-E01C1FFD9117.jpeg

So what you are saying is you can’t find a source.

So instead of admitting it you come out with this crap