Vaccination

2 years later and a lot of what this forum said turned true:

Lockdown was pointless

Masks don’t work

Natural infection is the way this ends and we are delaying the inevitable

Fauci is a fraud/liar

Biden is terrible - he basically quit on Covid and said the states can deal with it themselves. And wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on Covid tests that won’t be made for 3 years

CDC is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lockdown was pointless

Masks don’t work

Fauci is a fraud/liar

Biden is terrible - he basically quit on Covid and said the states can deal with it themselves. And wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on Covid tests that won’t be made for 3 years

CDC is a joke

Get ready for the cook to ask for a source or else it’s propaganda. 

Lockdown was pointless

Masks don’t work

Fauci is a fraud/liar

CDC is a joke

The first lockdown was not pointless it gave us time.

Good masks do work. Cheap cloth ones do not

A combination of natural and vaccine immunity will end this

Fauci is human

Biden and Trump both had failures when it comes to the pandemic

And yes CDC is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Chef said:

The first lockdown was not pointless it gave us time.

Good masks do work. Cheap cloth ones do not

A combination of natural and vaccine immunity will end this

Fauci is human

Biden and Trump both had failures when it comes to the pandemic

And yes CDC is a joke

I mean the average person, student, teacher, etc. isn't walking around with a pressure-tested properly fitted N95 mask strapped to clean shaven face.

and regarding Fauci.....in any other industry the would have faced mandatory retirement. It's absolutely ridiculous that an 80+ year old person holds that position. Same goes for all the recent old presidents as well.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I mean the average person, student, teacher, etc. isn't walking around with a pressure-tested properly fitted N95 mask strapped to clean shaven face.

and regarding Fauci.....in any other industry the would have faced mandatory retirement. It's absolutely ridiculous that an 80+ year old person holds that position. Same goes for all the recent old presidents as well.

Somewhat Off Topic but it's my belief that Term Limits should be across the board in All Political Positions , Companies , Unions ... ahh hell even in Churches , Synagogues , Mosque's ( whatever) .... Mandatory Retirement at 65 and go be a greeter at Walmart !  Just Sayin

Edited by GreeneHunter
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GreeneHunter said:

Somewhat Off Topic but it's my belief that Term Limits should be across the board in All Political Positions , Companies , Unions ... ahh hell even in Churches , Synagogues , Mosque's ( whatever) .... Mandatory Retirement at 65 and go be a greeter at Walmart !  Just Sayin

Yup. Any well run business has a mandatory retirement and succession plan in place where the next generation moves up, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

One of my favorite priests (who passed several years ago) was retired, but came back and taught RCIA. He had pretty severe Parkinsons disease, which is what eventually did him in.  I asked him once what a retired priest does, and he said "Well, I've applied at Walmart to be a paint shaker, but they haven't hired me yet". A man I was happy to know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup. Any well run business has a mandatory retirement and succession plan in place where the next generation moves up, etc.

I would agree, my company doesn’t have mandatory retirement but it does have such a lucrative retirement plan that no one and I mean no one stays past 65.

Our average delivery driver retires a multimillionaire if they have been with the company 20 years.

On top of that every manager is required to have a succession plan loaded into our system. We have programs for us to mentor employees who want to get into leadership.

If only the government worked that way

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So what you are saying is you can’t find a source.

So instead of admitting it you come out with this crap

What exactly is it you want to see? The PCR test couldn't identify influenza but could covid. Supposedly the new text can identify both. The PCR test has been faulty since day one with numerous false positives and being set to run way more cycles than intended for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lockdown was pointless

Masks don’t work

Fauci is a fraud/liar

CDC is a joke

Yup, that was all propaganda not very long ago...

• Thanks 1

What exactly is it you want to see? The PCR test couldn't identify influenza but could covid. Supposedly the new text can identify both. The PCR test has been faulty since day one with numerous false positives and being set to run way more cycles than intended for.

That’s not what he said… he said the pcr test was mixing up covid and the flu… that is false.

Of course the original pcr test couldn’t test for flu ti was a covid test

6 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Remember last year when they said masks worked? Just look at the Flu numbers....Well no wonder the flu numbers were low if everyone was diagnosed with covid. 

?? Another unintelligible mishmash of incomplete thoughts and statements… If you rewrite it using complete sentences and make some effort to actually formulate a point or argument, I’ll hold your hand and walk you through whatever it is that’s troubling you. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

?? Another unintelligible mishmash of incomplete thoughts and statements… If you rewrite it using complete sentences and make some effort to actually formulate a point or argument, I’ll hold your hand and walk you through whatever it is that’s troubling you. 

Maybe you should apply for an intern position in the Whitehouse and use your professional guidance with your president.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Oh no, I'm going to go to my safe place because the most disliked forum member on here didn't like my post. 

• Haha 2

Remember last year when they said masks worked? Just look at the Flu numbers....Well no wonder the flu numbers were low if everyone was diagnosed with covid. 

I don’t think you are grasping this the test was not confusing covid with the flu

Wasn't that the whole point of ditching the test?

Noooo

The whole point is the new test is just more efficient and tests for covid, flu a and flu b with one test. Since it was only EUA there was no need to
Extend with a better product available

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Noooo

The whole point is the new test is just more efficient and tests for covid, flu a and flu b with one test. Since it was only EUA there was no need to
Extend with a better product available

Ok, if that is true i totally misunderstood

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

So theres no solution at the federal level until the biden administration actively blocks shipments of monoclonal antibodies to florida . What a lying do nothing crusty POS this guy is.

He had a federal solution for cancer, whens that take effect?

"A lot of you understand what loss is and when loss occurs, you know that people come up to you and tell you 'I understand' if you lose a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, a family member," he said. "That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer."