Vaccination

Or better yet, you can simply choose to not misunderstand the definition of breakthrough infection

Only if you admit Covid is not deadly to 99.9% of Americans and while the vaccine is a nice option, mandating it is a silly overreach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

So that would mean that all the bs that you post means nothing as well cook. You don’t believe those numbers? I’ll post a source for the study and you’ll call it propaganda again? That’s how you roll right cook?

Here is what I think about you

56cf8cc1f8d461d4217a106603d6038b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that would mean that all the bs that you post means nothing as well cook. You don’t believe those numbers? I’ll post a source for the study and you’ll call it propaganda again? That’s how you roll right cook?

Post your source… no I won’t call science propaganda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

The case fatality in the US is actually 1.5%, which is unacceptably high. 

show me the stats. are you leaving out all the "cases" that weren't counted? I know many people who likely had covid and don't get tested. Especially recently. who wants to wait 2 hours on line to be told positive or negative when the outcome is the same. So if we add in all the asymptomatic cases, plus the untested ones, how far does that fatality rate drop?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Interesting how nurses/doctors were fired or forced to leave NY because of vax mandates......now just a few months later nurses/doctors can work while actually still being "positive" for covid. 

"SCIENCE"

Your common sense has no power over certain people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

show me the stats. are you leaving out all the "cases" that weren't counted? I know many people who likely had covid and don't get tested. Especially recently. who wants to wait 2 hours on line to be told positive or negative when the outcome is the same. So if we add in all the asymptomatic cases, plus the untested ones, how far does that fatality rate drop?

I had no idea so many people who didn't even feel sick were getting tested !  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I had no idea so many people who didn't even feel sick were getting tested !  

Liberals will find any excuse not to work. "Stuck in the covid testing line" is their recent favorite excuse to be out of pocket

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

There were some deadly Pfizer vax lots produced.  Why aren't we hearing anything about the deaths.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0DGqoLoF3JMn/?fbclid=IwAR0_CvKiARN768kmfF0K-Dt_GoEOYbfdmbOROhna9Kt4wD_ZpEmiRH1FWYI

OK the job says must CV-19 test weekly or get fired. Closest site for me is 30 miles away. They won't make appointments. Show up at 8AM and hope they take me. Going tomorrow. If no good, Monday will be my only other chance to get results to the job by Thurs deadline.

This will need to be done WEEKLY! Plus no idea how much I will need to pay for it yet.

The Supreme Court isn't hearing the case until 1/7/22 and who knows when they will make a decision.

I may be quitting and retiring by the end of next week if this schit turns into a cluster phuck.

The govt has mandated something that is almost impossible to accomplish and may be too expensive to be worth doing.

Yesterday's essential worker and hero. Today's disposable employee.
This is all Biden. If you voted for him..........
Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just watching news.  Onondaga co and Oneida county both breaking records on positives. 800+ and 700+ today.  Tomorrow Onondaga is expecting 1700+ .  Folks we all are getting it if you didn't know already. 

I know several people that have gotten in more than once. 

And hard to find a spot to even test right now. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish