Vaccination

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Biz Prediction:

You catch Covid in Mexico. Realize it’s not a big deal. Come back onto forum with a whole new outlook

Maybe. I've rented a big house for the first month so should be relatively safe. Then I'm popping between little fishing villages. But if I do pick it up, I have confidence in my vaccine status. 

New outlook? Sure. Next year I'm gonna kill a deer on my property.

Nope just stating facts. Anyone that can't read through this thread can clearly see that from the source itself, you.

Awe boo hoo… the little baby needs a Spanking, and his mouth washed out with soap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. I've rented a big house for the first month so should be relatively safe. Then I'm popping between little fishing villages. But if I do pick it up, I have confidence in my vaccine status. 
New outlook? Sure. Next year I'm gonna kill a deer on my property.

No private chef nights? That’s the best part of those air bnb homes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

Nope just stating facts. Anyone that can't read through this thread can clearly see that from the source itself, you.

I still think the cook is butt hurt over getting banned recently and is trying everything that he can to try and get someone else banned for foul language. He probably was the one who reported you. Typical troll. 

• Like 1

Here are the CDC's mortality rates for each state.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/stats_of_the_states.htm

Heart disease leads 95% of the states, Cancer the rest, for decades.

Biggest cause of heart disease.....Bad eating habits I/E Can't keep the fatty fats from stuffing their mouths full of Bon Bon's and butter dipped seafood.

Should there be a mandated diet regime, since Covid mortality rates pales in comparison to heart disease mortality rates ?

Just following the science here.

It would be for the common good, like the jab mandate, right ?

• Like 5

Should there be a mandated diet regime, since Covid mortality rates pales in comparison to heart disease mortality rates ?
Just following the science here.
It would be for the common good, like the jab mandate, right ?

No way. A cured patient is a lost customer. Hospitals need patients.

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We’ve been back in the office since 2020. I gave up my office 11 months ago and will work 1-2 days per week max in NYC once I reach the Vax requirement, that’s why I’m trying to move to CT to a bigger house. Covid doesn’t change it either way for my situation.

b6346052cf1931d850dafa8b7c1e2e3c.jpg

GO BLUE!!!!

• Like 1

Fact Check: Have More Americans Died From COVID Under Joe Biden Than Donald Trump? 

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-have-more-americans-died-covid-under-joe-biden-donald-trump-1661528 

According to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), dated December 19, 2021, 803,593 people have died due to COVID since the beginning of the pandemic. 

OurWorldInData's figure for December 19 is slightly higher, putting the total at 806,439 deaths. Of those, 351,754 deaths occurred in 2020, meaning that indeed there more deaths—nearly 455,000—in 2021. 

With such a higher death rate, why has not the media been criticizing President Biden like they did President Trump for COVID deaths?

With sky rocketing infection rates and hospitals overwhelmed, why has not the media been criticizing President Biden like they did President Trump for the infection rates and overwhelmed hospitals?

With the higher death rate and sky rocking infections how come Biden is not hold regular news conferences like Trump did?

Why has not President Biden been critical of China where the COVID virus originated and was the epicenter of infection?  Biden is failing to criticize the Chinese government and further investigated the possibility that China sent infected people out to other countries to spread the virus?  Certainly Biden should know from being in government for so long we cannot trust the Chinese government along with the fact China fought against the United States of America in the Korea War and the Vietnam War to kill and injure Americans and her allies.  Anyone who is unable or unwilling to accept the fact that the Chinese government is pure evil, needs to read the true history of Chinese leaders.

With the United States of America allowing in so many refugees and undocumented immigrants why has not the media and CDC talked about the possible correlation between that fact and the fact we have sky rocketing infection rates?

• Like 6

I still think the cook is butt hurt over getting banned recently and is trying everything that he can to try and get someone else banned for foul language. He probably was the one who reported you. Typical troll. 

For the last 3 months Vermont has had more deaths of fully vaccinated people than unvaccinated

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/2021/11/30/majority-of-november-vt-covid-deaths-fully-vaxxed/?fbclid=IwAR1WRq-9MTrIrL3RFPt1H0YeKiypBuskUctkd2_7YPxCXESh1xxApwvvBfA

Also had a store owner of a butcher shop I always go to die of Covid recently . One heck of a super nice guy . Last time I talked to him was right before Thanksgiving . He was fully vaccinated . According to his Son who has now taken over the store , 3 days after his Dad got the booster shot , he fell severely ill with Covid . He was dead 4 days later . Got the booster shot on Dec 8th , Fell ill on Dec 11th , Died on Dec 15th. He was in great shape . Non smoker or drinker . Not a big guy at all . Loved to play golf , swim , and play tennis . He was 72 years old and easily looked like he was 60 . You just never know .

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

For the last 3 months Vermont has had more deaths of fully vaccinated people than unvaccinated
https://vermontdailychronicle.com/2021/11/30/majority-of-november-vt-covid-deaths-fully-vaxxed/?fbclid=IwAR1WRq-9MTrIrL3RFPt1H0YeKiypBuskUctkd2_7YPxCXESh1xxApwvvBfA
Also had a store owner of a butcher shop I always go to die of Covid recently . One heck of a super nice guy . Last time I talked to him was right before Thanksgiving . He was fully vaccinated . According to his Son who has now taken over the store , 3 days after his Dad got the booster shot , he fell severely ill with Covid . He was dead 4 days later . Got the booster shot on Dec 8th , Fell ill on Dec 11th , Died on Dec 15th. He was in great shape . Non smoker or drinker . Not a big guy at all . Loved to play golf , swim , and play tennis . He was 72 years old and easily looked like he was 60 . You just never know .

In a state that is 80% vaxxed and 59% of the deaths came from vaxxed….

Well you do the math

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chef said:

In a state that is 80% vaxxed and 59% of the deaths came from vaxxed….

Well you do the math

That is very true Chef. We dont know a thing about each individual case . How old,  healthy, or with pre existing conditions . It leaves everything vague and can be skewed easily in any direction . 

But what I do know , is we are now in a bigger mess than 12 months ago . This BOZO  has done the same thing as he did during the H1N1 pandemic of 2009-2010 . Obama and Biden basically wiped out all the PPE gear , ventilators , test kits that were in storage . These screwballs wiped out the pipeline of equipment that Trump created and didn't bother ordering everything needed even though they were warned by South Africa almost 2 months ago that this was coming

• Like 4