Vaccination

Why are we even worrying about vaccines at this point??  They don’t stop you from getting the virus.  May help keep you out of the hospital.  People have had almost a year to make a decision to get the vaccine or not. If they choose not to and end up in the hospital that is on them. This is spreading like wildfire, vaccinated and the non vaccinated, doesn’t matter.  Vaccines are not stopping people from getting the virus. I know more people vaccinated who have had it in the last month than non vaccinated. Even the people I know who are unvaccinated and are getting this strain are not that sick. Spread it around at this point. 

• Like 1

The people that were hyping the vaccine 6 months ago and were telling us how we were all idiots cause we didn't get the vaccine are all just trying to save face now because once again, it looks like the idiots were right. 

Get the vaccine, you won't get covid

Get the vaccine and you won't spread covid

Get the vaccine and you will not be hospitalized

Get the vaccine and you won't die

Get the vaccine or we will make so many mandates that you won't be able to live normal life without it.  

Even though all of the above has proven to be false

• Like 3

Just now, outdoorstom said:

It appears to me that vax free people will be banned from air travel very soon. The topic is being discussed more and more by biden, fauci, and the pundits as they try to pressure people into getting jabbed.

But vaccines are not stopping the people who have been vaccinated from getting this thing. So WHY require that people be vaccinated in order to fly??  Cruise ships are a perfect example. Need to be vaccinated to get on a ship.  Cases are spreading like crazy. 
Doesn’t matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, you are going to get it at this point. Just let the crap run it’s course. No more mandates as they are doing nothing 

Just now, boo711 said:

But vaccines are not stopping the people who have been vaccinated from getting this thing. So WHY require that people be vaccinated in order to fly??  Cruise ships are a perfect example. Need to be vaccinated to get on a ship.  Cases are spreading like crazy. 
Doesn’t matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, you are going to get it at this point. Just let the crap run it’s course. No more mandates as they are doing nothing 

I agree 1000%.

It’s about maintaining our healthcare system and society.. you realize a vaccinated person is 20x less likely to be hospitalized than a non vaxxed.

We don’t want our medical system to collapse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chef said:

It’s about maintaining our healthcare system and society.. you realize a vaccinated person is 20x less likely to be hospitalized than a non vaxxed.

I’ve read numerous articles over the last couple days about how this is really contagious but no where near as severe as the Delta strain. Numbers flying skyward but hospitalizations remaining about the same. 
I do realize vaccinated less likely to be in the hospital.  Said that earlier. But the mandates need to stop because over the last month I know more people who are vaccinated and sick than the unvaccinated. If someone chooses not to get vaccinated and they get sick and end up in the hospital that is on them. 
Get faxed, get boosted, that’s all I hear. But the majority of cases and people testing positive are people that are vaccinated 

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Post a link to this since you always demand other people do the same. I call BS. If we don’t want our medical system to collapse, we never should’ve had a mandate for all the doctors and nurses who had covid to get the jab. 

• Like 5

I’ve read numerous articles over the last couple days about how this is really contagious but no where near as severe as the Delta strain. Numbers flying skyward but hospitalizations remaining about the same. 
I do realize vaccinated less likely to be in the hospital.  Said that earlier. But the mandates need to stop because over the last month I know more people who are vaccinated and sick than the unvaccinated. If someone chooses not to get vaccinated and they get sick and end up in the hospital that is on them. 
Get faxed, get boosted, that’s all I hear. But the majority of cases and people testing positive are people that are vaccinated 

That part is false the majority are in vaxxed and the majority of the population is vaxed

It’s all propaganda put out by the left wing nut job Walensky. You’re a fool if you believe half of what she or Fauci claim. They will change the story daily. Keep drinking the kool aid cook. 

I believe only one of those articles quoted her the others were different studies that were not conducted by CDC but nice try

1 minute ago, Chef said:

That the majority testing positive are vaxxed….
You have to look at it by % of population considering the overwhelming majority of people are vaxxed

I’m going by what our county is experiencing.  Heck, my family has had this all within the last few weeks. Today is my last day of quarantine. (Can’t wait to get out tonight for a bit). Wife and daughter are in until 1/8. We are having record numbers of people testing positive, everywhere. I have not looked at numbers specifically but I find it hard to believe the majority of people testing positive are unvaccinated when I know more people vaccinated who have been sick with this than unvaccinated.  I could be wrong, who knows. 

I’m going by what our county is experiencing.  Heck, my family has had this all within the last few weeks. Today is my last day of quarantine. (Can’t wait to get out tonight for a bit). Wife and daughter are in until 1/8. We are having record numbers of people testing positive, everywhere. I have not looked at numbers specifically but I find it hard to believe the majority of people testing positive are unvaccinated when I know more people vaccinated who have been sick with this than unvaccinated.  I could be wrong, who knows. 

So your personal experience in a circle or maybe 100 people speaks to the whole nation and world…

Ok bud