Vaccination

Just now, Chef said:

So your personal experience in a circle or maybe 100 people speaks to the whole nation and world…

Ok bud

Sent from my iPhone using

Bud??  Who is Bud??  I’m done on this with you.  Beginning to see why people get pissed at you. I don’t want to get there. Lol.  Hope you have a great New Year. I’m looking forward to getting out tonight for dinner after being in quarantine for the last 10 days.  Be safe if you venture out tonight !!

Bud??  Who is Bud??  I’m done on this with you.  Beginning to see why people get pissed at you. I don’t want to get there. Lol.  Hope you have a great New Year. I’m looking forward to getting out tonight for dinner after being in quarantine for the last 10 days.  Be safe if you venture out tonight !!

Hahaha it’s only this thread man. Don’t take it personal… And the only place I’m going today is my stand in about an hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the liberal brain surgeons here that are suffering from Jabmentia will also agree that the banning of any Doctor or Expert virologists that disagrees with the liar Fauci from every social media platform is OK ?

Just like their trying to get rid of opposing views here.

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hahaha it’s only this thread man. Don’t take it personal… And the only place I’m going today is my stand in about an hour

Good Luck, but remember to wear a mask and give the deer a covid test before taking a shot !

Can't be to careful with the Omicron strain lurking around.

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

The people that were hyping the vaccine 6 months ago and were telling us how we were all idiots cause we didn't get the vaccine are all just trying to save face now because once again, it looks like the idiots were right. 

Get the vaccine, you won't get covid

Get the vaccine and you won't spread covid

Get the vaccine and you will not be hospitalized

Get the vaccine and you won't die

Get the vaccine or we will make so many mandates that you won't be able to live normal life without it.  

Even though all of the above has proven to be false

Proven to people not suffering from Jabmentia, they need for any info to be confirmed by a talking head , that's getting head from another talking head, that's getting subsidized by the Gov't to spread their lies.

Follow the money.

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Again with the complete miss information.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5616304001

Propaganda from Google and USA today, Come on Chef,  please list a credible source or leave the conversation ?

Edited by Shoots100

44 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

how very tasteless of you...

what do you see? I see a guy on the right in a black tank top. Fauci is on the left. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that the guy on the right in the tank top has the bigger schlong/pecker

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

what do you see? I see a guy on the right in a black tank top. Fauci is on the left. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that the guy on the right in the tank top has the bigger schlong/pecker

You want her don't you? Yeah, you wanna hit that like Sammy Hagar wants to hit the bong.