Vaccination

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Why because I don’t agree with a few people I’m a troll. It’s truly sad that public health has become political.

Most of the misinformation about the vaccines and covid is put out by China and Russia. The worse we do with covid, the more divide in the American people the stronger they become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there's misinformation coming from everywhere. If anyone had any sort of a grip on how to deal with this pandemic, it should have been under control more by now.

It is too bad this has turned so political and people don't seem to care for one another at all anymore unless you're standing around a circle jerk of the same party. It's flat out shitty when someone says they hope you die because you won't/don't follow their ideology.

• Like 2

I think there's misinformation coming from everywhere. If anyone had any sort of a grip on how to deal with this pandemic, it should have been under control more by now.

It is too bad this has turned so political and people don't seem to care for one another at all anymore unless you're standing around a circle jerk of the same party. It's flat out shitty when someone says they hope you die because you won't/don't follow their ideology.

Lots of what goes on is sad. It’s why I think this section of the forum needs to go. We have a group of people with a common interest. Many of us who have even met in person and get along.

Yet we come here and bicker about this crap and it takes away from the conversation on the rest of this forum.

Oh well

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why because I don’t agree with a few people I’m a troll. It’s truly sad that public health has become political.

Most of the misinformation about the vaccines and covid is put out by China and Russia. The worse we do with covid, the more divide in the American people the stronger they become

With these statements here, are you not afraid of being lumped in with all the rest of us so called tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

News flash! This has been a political hit job from day one. I believe history will prove it to be true that it was never a Biden versus Trump deal, rather China versus Trump/America, as they openly, publicly admit they seek to replace us as the dominant world power.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, New York Hillbilly said:

With these statements here, are you not afraid of being lumped in with all the rest of us so called tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

News flash! This has been a political hit job from day one. I believe history will prove it to be true that it was never a Biden versus Trump deal, rather China versus Trump/America, as they openly, publicly admit they seek to replace us as the dominant world power.

Well, then maybe it was created by the US in some super secret facility in China so we would think they did it.

You voted for the weakest president in our history and you blame covid for weakening the US? The stupidity in you runs thick!

• Like 3

Trump did the best job of all of diminishing the world view of America. Just ask any non American

• Like 1

Ask Cuban refugees about Biden.  Trump was, and is still respected around the world.  Biden never was and never will be.  But if you let leftist media tell you what to think, you won't believe it.

P.S. The world view of America was not diminished by Trump.  It was diminished by 4 years of leftist, progressive Democrat insanity attacking Trump.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 4

Ask Cuban refugees about Biden.  Trump was, and is still respected around the world.  Biden never was and never will be.  But if you let leftist media tell you what to think, you won't believe it.

Funny how you cherry pick one very specific example. Go look at all of our allies and they will tell a differ story

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Trump did the best job of all of diminishing the world view of America. Just ask any non American

And this is exactly what our enemies counted on and successfully capitalized on. People's hatred for Trump!

Remember the saying about the enemy of your enemy being your friend?  I guarantee China and the others who openly threaten to cause us harm remembered it! 

I firmly believe the more people continue to fixate on Trump; the more controlled and manipulated they will be by their hate for him by others with a bigger agenda.

Just like hunting deer early in the morning before light enough to safely shoot. Have you ever experienced seeing something your eyes and mind are trying to convince you, "it's a deer over there", but you would never point at it or God forbid shoot at? Then when the sun comes up, or it gets light enough to finally make out, you chuckle to yourself now seeing it being a bush? Unlike this analogy though; I won't ever see what's happening to us now as anything I will ever find amusing. 

I think in time the light will finally bring into view the real picture, and Americans I pray will finally see who as been zooming who,  then come together again as "we the people", and hold to account those who for whatever their motivation decided to divide us.  Sadly, including not only foreign enemies, but also those who we have elected to represent, serve, and protect us. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Funny how you cherry pick one very specific example. Go look at all of our allies and they will tell a differ story

You said ask ANY non-American.  I did.   Now you protest?  Ask our allies about Biden.  Tell me what they say.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

You really think the world has more respect for Biden over Trump? Let's ask Putin who the better leader is ,he's already basically spit in Bidens face over the Ukraine deal. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, New York Hillbilly said:

And this is exactly what our enemies counted on and successfully capitalized on. People's hatred for Trump!

Remember the saying about the enemy of your enemy being your friend?  I guarantee China and the others who openly threaten to cause us harm remembered it! 

I firmly believe the more people continue to fixate on Trump; the more controlled and manipulated they will be by their hate for him by others with a bigger agenda.

Just like hunting deer early in the morning before light enough to safely shoot. Have you ever experienced seeing something your eyes and mind are trying to convince you, "it's a deer over there", but you would never point at it or God forbid shoot at? Then when the sun comes up, or it gets light enough to finally make out, you chuckle to yourself now seeing it being a bush? Unlike this analogy though; I won't ever see what's happening to us now as anything I will ever find amusing. 

I think in time the light will finally bring into view the real picture, and Americans I pray will finally see who as been zooming who,  then come together again as "we the people", and hold to account those who for whatever their motivation decided to divide us.  Sadly, including not only foreign enemies, but also those who we have elected to represent, serve, and protect us. 

Great analogy 

You really think the world has more respect for Biden over Trump? Let's ask Putin who the better leader is ,he's already basically spit in Bidens face over the Ukraine deal. 

So we should judge our enemy on who he gets along better with… Trump idolizes Putin and Ping lol

15 hours ago, Nomad said:

Not sure what that means ? Is that the boner pill ?

Theres no issue in that regard , 62 no meds , 34 inch waist blood work of a 30 y/o . My grandfather at 80 got an 18 y/o pregnant. I’m a Marvel of modern medicine , with kick ass genes !

When i die in 30 or 40 years my body goes to a medical school , think of the advances that will come from a prefect specimen. 

if you want Ill freeze some for your daughter , friends and family rate ! 

Oh boy, bragging about your grandfather raping a girl isn’t going to impress anyone… 

You sound like someone who’s been disappointing his wife for 30 years. How ironic if she’s had you unwittingly raise the children of another? I bet such suspicions makes a small man go online to insist that he still grows turgid and to yell about his investments.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Ha, I’ve never been happier, I forgot how much I enjoyed not having a boss. It’s a good feeling brushing my teeth in the mirror knowing I did what I thought was right.

I’ve never drawn a penny from unemployment, your fellow lefties have made plenty of it from me. I haven’t worn a pair of underwear since Paris Island in 05 so I don’t believe I could have that bunching issue.

Yeah buddy? It doesn’t sound like you’re doing too well when you insult a forum member for being overweight and insist that you’re happy minutes before New Years. I have good friends who have served. You say you’re a veteran? It can be difficult to reacclimate to civilian life. I sincerely hope you’re getting help. No shame in that.  

Alright, back to vaccines. 

Yeah buddy? It doesn’t sound like you’re doing too well when you insult a forum member for being overweight and insist that you’re happy minutes before New Years. I have good friends who have served. You say you’re a veteran? It can be difficult to reacclimate to civilian life. I sincerely hope you’re getting help. No shame in that.  
Alright, back to vaccines. 

He said he didn’t wear underwear at work… I wonder if that was for easy access for the inmates

15 minutes ago, Chef said:

So we should judge our enemy on who he gets along better with… Trump idolizes Putin and Ping lol

Both alpha males who have respect for trump ,I expect any elected official serving the American people to love this country as much as someone like Putin loves his country. Not some spineless coward working back door deals and selling out america like the POS in office now.

• Like 1