Vaccination

My daughter is going to a concert at spac this weekend. They’re requiring proof of vaccine or negative test. I don’t understand the rationale in that. So it’s ok for the Vaxers to give her covid but not for her to give it to the vaxers? This shit just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is she not going? Or are you gonna follow what they say even if you and she and many other here know it’s idiotic?

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I bet you slept good that night!

I have full custody of my daughter but she gets to see her mom every other weekend if she wants. Her mother isn’t a very good role mode so I have to work double hard to keep her heading in the right direction.

Keep up the good fight. I have a relative going through it and i've witnessed what can go wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Never , I guarentee their fish frys suck in SENY

there's no such thing down here. of course there's friend fish at restaurants, etc. but there's not designated fish fry nights like WNY. That being said, the unfried/health fish locally it outstanding as most food is that comes in through the NYC ports or caught in the Atlantic.

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Biden said WNY gets the afghans. They won't be vaccinated, but they are coming.

As many as 1100 plus.

They are expected to be placed in their new communities between now and March 31 and include up to:

• 100 in Albany
  • 335 in Buffalo
  • 240 in the New York City area
  • 200 in Rochester
  • 248 in Syracuse
  • 20 in Utica

Notice Albany only get 100

From the governor:

We welcome our new Afghan friends with open arms and pledge to provide them the assistance they can rely on to rebuild anew.

As many as 1,143 Afghan evacuees coming to NYS, up to 335 expected in Buffalo (wkbw.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

there's no such thing down here. of course there's friend fish at restaurants, etc. but there's not designated fish fry nights like WNY. That being said, the unfried/health fish locally it outstanding as most food is that comes in through the NYC ports or caught in the Atlantic.

I hear some of that fish that comes through the NYC port is called bangcock surprise, and covid is the least of anyone's worries when it comes to vaccination.

Just now, DirtTime said:

I hear some of that fish that comes through the NYC port is called bangcock surprise, and covid is the least of anyone's worries when it comes to vaccination.

I've never eaten Carp or Tilapia. I'm a salmon, flounder, chilean sea bass, branzino, halibut, etc. type of guy

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/carmines-hostess-attacked-after-asking-group-from-texas-for-vaccination-proof-to-dine-inside/3277565/

A hostess at a well-known New York City restaurant was attacked just for asking to see a group's proof of COVID vaccination, a requirement to dine inside in the city.

Exclusive cellphone video obtained by NBC New York shows the Thursday evening attack outside Carmine's Restaurant on the Upper West Side. Around 5 p.m., tempers flared and the hostess stand is nearly tipped over in the mayhem, with a waiter at one point helping carry someone away from the scene.

32 minutes ago, Steve D said:

As many as 1100 plus.

They are expected to be placed in their new communities between now and March 31 and include up to:

• 100 in Albany
  • 335 in Buffalo
  • 200 in Rochester
  • 248 in Syracuse
  • 20 in Utica

From the governor:

We welcome our new Afghan friends with open arms and pledge to provide them the assistance they can rely on to rebuild anew.

As many as 1,143 Afghan evacuees coming to NYS, up to 335 expected in Buffalo (wkbw.com)

Any patriots planning on doing anything about this?  

13 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Any patriots planning on doing anything about this?  

I think the more important question would be how many fit the definition:

Who is considered a patriot?

a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government. 

18 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Matter of scale? millions vs billions? and who does the bribing? No wonder you don't see things...

What is there to see? A person that made billions by making smart decisions, with a smart idea or a corrupt politician (Biden)  making millions on kickbacks, bribes etc.

To me, its exactly like hunting. I don't care how you hunt, what you shoot, buck, doe, fawns, BB as long as it is legal. 

I don't care how much money someone makes, good for them, as long as it is legal. 

What you are saying is who cares if he shot it in the dark with a spotlight over a pile of corn, it was just a small deer....and not a monster buck. 

• Like 2

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/carmines-hostess-attacked-after-asking-group-from-texas-for-vaccination-proof-to-dine-inside/3277565/

A hostess at a well-known New York City restaurant was attacked just for asking to see a group's proof of COVID vaccination, a requirement to dine inside in the city.

Exclusive cellphone video obtained by NBC New York shows the Thursday evening attack outside Carmine's Restaurant on the Upper West Side. Around 5 p.m., tempers flared and the hostess stand is nearly tipped over in the mayhem, with a waiter at one point helping carry someone away from the scene.

Carmine’s drinks are fantastic….single servings come out like family style like their food. Little heavy on the garlic in their food however!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve D said:

As many as 1100 plus.

• 100 in Albany
  • 335 in Buffalo
  • 200 in Rochester
  • 248 in Syracuse
  • 20 in Utica

From the governor:

Except for the ones in holding centers because of a measles outbreak, they will be released at a later date WTF

I want to formally extend my condolences to @Chef I know he's been very eager to get this booster shot

https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/fda-advisory-panel-refuses-to-green-light-booster-shots-for-people-16-and-over/

A Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted against green-lighting COVID-19 booster shots Friday — throwing up a major hurdle for President Biden’s plan to dole out a third dose to most Americans.

• Like 1

I want to formally extend my condolences to [mention=762]Chef[/mention] I know he's been very eager to get this booster shot
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/fda-advisory-panel-refuses-to-green-light-booster-shots-for-people-16-and-over/
A Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted against green-lighting COVID-19 booster shots Friday — throwing up a major hurdle for President Biden’s plan to dole out a third dose to most Americans.

Actually. This is a very good thing. All this says is that my protection is so robust that there is no need. I actually think we should share vaccine around the world before boosting

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Actually. This is a very good thing. All this says is that my protection is so robust that there is no need. I actually think we should share vaccine around the world before boosting

Oh, I'm sorry. I misread earlier posts. I thought you were worried about catching covid from deer unless you got the booster.

• Like 2