Vaccination

I’m saying people that receive welfare should have to pass a drug test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares, I’m way more worried about welfare recipients getting sterilized/ forced abortions than I am them getting drug tested!

We need to end the leeching epidemic before we worry about what the leeches are doing with said funds!

If I have a leaky pipe I worry about stopping the water running from the pipe before I worry about the water on the floor…

11 hours ago, Chef said:

Dude it clearly states DeSantis chose this guy because he parrots his horse shit

We need more smart non cowards filling important rolls . Nobody is question his education . Just the media doesnt like him going against the narrative. 

We need more smart non cowards filling important rolls . Nobody is question his education . Just the media doesnt like him going against the narrative. 

And you don’t think it’s more likely he parrots this crap for a political appointment?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

And you don’t think it’s more likely he parrots this crap for a political appointment?

Could it be that smart people have had enough of the bullshit of dragging this out and are ready to get shit done? I'm all in favor of telling people who are still scared to get the fuck out of the way ,its time to get on with life . 

• Like 5

Probably almost zero it’s outdoors

Would you rather stand shoulder to shoulder for 4 hours screaming and yelling outside or sit 6 feet apart from your classmate in school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Would you rather stand shoulder to shoulder for 4 hours screaming and yelling outside or sit 6 feet apart from your classmate in school?

They wear masks in schools here and i would rather be outside

So much BS . 

You have the choice between two healthcare providers, 1. Has the vaccine so they  can still get it and pass it, #2. Takes a test prior to each shift, that shows negative. It’s an easy choice for me , yet they want to go with #1 …..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nomad said:

So much BS . 

You have the choice between two healthcare providers, 1. Has the vaccine so they  can still get it and pass it, #2. Takes a test prior to each shift, that shows negative. It’s an easy choice for me , yet they want to go with #1 …..

When are these fucks just going to admit that natural immunity is also an option.  

i played golf with a friend whos an orthopedic surgeon, wife is a pharmacist, both vaxxed. He told me to look at India, its a perfect case study. The wealthier provinces are all vaxxed and doing about the same as America. The poorer are largely unvaxxed and now doing much better. Why do we refuse to acknowledge that those who had covid are more protected than the vaxxed? They stand by ivermectin

i played golf with a friend whos an orthopedic surgeon, wife is a pharmacist, both vaxxed. He told me to look at India, its a perfect case study. The wealthier provinces are all vaxxed and doing about the same as America. The poorer are largely unvaxxed and now doing much better. Why do we refuse to acknowledge that those who had covid are more protected than the vaxxed? They stand by ivermectin

The big flaw in the logic is they are not using MRNA vaccines in India