Vaccination

Saint Barnabas Hospital lost 98 employees today due to vaccine mandate. My friend works there

It’s crazy that they whine about lack of beds, nurses, etc. then they fire thousands of healthcare heroes today in NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Saint Barnabas Hospital lost 98 employees today due to vaccine mandate. My friend works there

It’s crazy that they whine about lack of beds, nurses, etc. then they fire thousands of healthcare heroes today in NY

Best statement so far , if this was truly a pandemic you wouldn't be getting rid of hospital workers. 

• Like 1

Best statement so far , if this was truly a pandemic you wouldn't be getting rid of hospital workers. 

And yet the lunacy continues (as does this thread!). Where/how does it end? After mid terms elections? After 2024 election? After another cycle of the virus? At least immigration, drugs, bullying, DWI, obesity, domestic abuse, divorce rates, global warming, BLM are no longer issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

And yet the lunacy continues (as does this thread!). Where/how does it end? After mid terms elections? After 2024 election? After another cycle of the virus? At least immigration, drugs, bullying, DWI, obesity, domestic abuse, divorce rates, global warming, BLM are no longer issues.

When was the last time the government relinquished any type of power or authority?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

after the Lambda variant.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

We can't blame the companies for laying off. In addition to the vaccine  mandate the federal government will raise the amount of fines on companies with a 100 or more employees from the original $14,000 per employee to as much as $70,000 as part of the "new infrastructure" bill if passed. Companies really don't have much of a choice.

“While America is in much better shape than it was seven months ago when I took office, I need to tell you a second fact: We’re in a tough stretch and it could last for awhile,” Biden continued.

He directed the Labor Department to require all businesses with 100 or more employees to mandate vaccination or weekly COVID-19 testing. If an employer does not comply – they could face thousands of dollars in fines per employee who is unvaccinated.

Specifically, officials said that $14,000 fines per employee could apply if unvaccinated workers are allowed to remain employed.

9-28-2021:

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations

2 minutes ago, Steve D said:

We can't blame the companies for laying off. In addition to the vaccine  mandate the federal government will raise the amount of fines on companies with a 100 or more employees from the original $14,000 per employee to as much as $70,000 as part of the "new infrastructure" bill if passed. Companies really don't have much of a choice.

“While America is in much better shape than it was seven months ago when I took office, I need to tell you a second fact: We’re in a tough stretch and it could last for awhile,” Biden continued.

He directed the Labor Department to require all businesses with 100 or more employees to mandate vaccination or weekly COVID-19 testing. If an employer does not comply – they could face thousands of dollars in fines per employee who is unvaccinated.

Specifically, officials said that $14,000 fines per employee could apply if unvaccinated workers are allowed to remain employed.

9-28-2021:

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations

Companies do have a choice, just as employees have a choice. Unity in numbers. The only way the bs mandates stop

• Like 1

Correction:

• The legislative provision that passed the Budget Committee raises the OSHA fines for non-compliance 10 times higher – and up to $700,000 for each “willful” or “repeated” violation. Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not announced when the House will vote on the reconciliation bill that includes the new OSHA fines.
  • If the legislation is enacted, OSHA could levy draconian fines to enforce Biden’s vaccine mandate, a move that could rapidly bankrupt non-compliant companies. 

One more thing to consider???

Companies starting to increase health insurance costs for unvaccinated workers

If you're not vaccinated, you could face higher insurance premiums.

Companies are starting to increase health insurance for employees who do not have the COVID-19 shot. Local attorneys say raising insurance premiums for unvaccinated employees is not illegal, but is complex.

41 minutes ago, Steve D said:

9-28-2021:

dont need to blame the companies - it rests in the mess the politicians have made for sure. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 11:53 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

I have skipped retirement savings for years in favor of preparation for the country’s imminent financial destruction.

I’m in great shape until one of our enemies attack is while we are weakened.

It s good to put money into “ things “ ie guns , ammo, food, canning supplies ,garden tools and seeds, hand tools ,power tools  , generators ( solar and gas ) a fully equipped RV with multiple propane tanks both on it and stored . Oh and land and PM . But you must do,it ahead of time .

Fortunately my wife is of the belief that they’ll take our money , (just look at the way they want to track cash transactions of $600 and  the move to cashless society ) so I can buy pretty much anything and every thing with no issues . A couple months in Fla coming up as well as booking a trip to Alaska , we’re buying things and memories.

My one concern is accessing our safe deposit, as they’ll lock that down PDQ. Look at the private one the feds raided and took everyone stuff recently .

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-19/fbi-seizure-cash-beverly-hills-vault-spawns-epic-court-battle

Edited by Nomad

It s good to put money into “ things “ ie guns , ammo, food, canning supplies ,garden tools and seeds, hand tools ,power tools  , generators ( solar and gas ) a fully equipped RV with multiple propane tanks both on it and stored . Oh and land and PM . But you must do,it ahead of time .
Fortunately my wife is of the belief that they’ll take our money , (just look at the way they want to track cash transactions of $600 and  the move to cashless society ) so I can buy pretty much anything and every thing with no issues . A couple months in Fla coming up as well as booking a trip to Alaska , we’re buying things and memories.
My one concern is accessing our safe deposit, as they’ll lock that down PDQ. Look at the private one the feds raided and took everyone stuff recently .
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-19/fbi-seizure-cash-beverly-hills-vault-spawns-epic-court-battle

My new house will be finished after hunting season and it is completely off grid, I can’t wait to move in.

No mortgage, zero electric bill. 1000gal underground propane tank. I don’t like the idea of a safe deposit box. I put a safety shelter “safe room” in basement. Cashless scares me as well, I have some cash stashed but most of that savings is in rare metals and ammo, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

I saw that ,and then the rotten fucks had the audacity to pretend like the contents of all the boxes was their property . They actually made people prove they earned what was in the boxes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I saw that ,and then the rotten fucks had the audacity to pretend like the contents of all the boxes was their property . They actually made people prove they earned what was in the boxes. 

Any chance you can tone the cursing down? There are other ways to make your point.

• Haha 2

Just proves a lot of people are easily manipulated and do what they are told to do, and think what they're told to think.  Sheep.

And to top it off guess when the national guard vaccine mandate is? June 2022. So they can work Vax free

• Like 1

Perhaps the plan is to get the public used to seeing the military among them, as well as getting the military used to controlling the people.  This is an extremely bad omen.

This is obvious, I used to think Americans weren’t as gullible and as easily persuaded as some are. It’s absolutely sickening, all over a bullshit, man made scandemick!

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

This is obvious, I used to think Americans weren’t as gullible and as easily persuaded as some are. It’s absolutely sickening, all over a bullshit, man made scandemick!

Some are not even gullible ,they strive to have the government in control of their every move . It's really weird ,It must have something to do with how they were raised or who knows . I dont understand the mindset one bit.

• Like 3