Vaccination

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Isn't it ironic that both vaccinated and unvaccinated people will be put in danger of death by vaccine mandates.

People need to wake up to the fact the pandemic is over, they're not counting anything anymore and the vaccines have proven to be ineffective.  The government is lying to you, and has been since the beginning.

People need to demand all of the efforts the govt puts into forcing vaccines on people, be re-directed towards attacking inflation and getting us back to being energy self sufficient.  That's what people are concerned about. 

It's about time people realize all of this unconstitutional govt overreach is being done under the power the govt has during a "national emergency".  This was never a national emergency and it certainly isn't one at this moment in time.  It's time to rescind the powers the govt gave itself and has abused for almost two years now.  It's time to stop the tyranny, before it's too late to stop it.

I remember doctor death fauci saying when we reach 70% we'd have heard immunity and the pandemic would be over what happened to that we're at that now I believe and they are still pushing this vax they will keep this up as long as they can its just a money grap now for them .

I remember doctor death fauci saying when we reach 70% we'd have heard immunity and the pandemic would be over what happened to that we're at that now I believe and they are still pushing this vax they will keep this up as long as they can its just a money grap now for them .

Ireland is at 90% and having an outbreak. Theres no "beating" this. We need to move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Theres no "beating" this. We need to move on

Pretty much the same as the old fashioned Flu, there is no beating it. Like the Flu, shots have a certain percentage of effectiveness depending on the strain, it will keep on mutating requiring updated shots and probably getting them annually because they wear off.

Al

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ireland is at 90% and having an outbreak. Theres no "beating" this. We need to move on

I'm sure they would've been OK, if 91% of Irelands population was jabbed and had at least 2 , 3 or 4 boosters !!!!!!

In their eye's, as long as every American isn't jabbed, it's never going to end.

Unless your an untested Illegal dreamer being shipped around the country, you'll soon be mandated to get the jab.

Makes total sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

26 FDNY firehouses out of service over vaccine mandate staff shortage.

Where’s Chef & Left Field?

The obvious answer is : the first one likely sitting some place trying to "cook" up something else to rationalize his hatred for Trump, and the second one is as the name clearly states...out in "Left Field"! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

3ddb60da0be67ee9a31351db90eb8e8e.png
c24cad692a0ca588b6f637d0ad8f0a0e.png

The saying in the FD is, the first line controls the fire . That is getting water on it fast really sets the pace and makes all the difference .

Waiting for the second or third due engine for “ first water “ is not good . 

• Like 2

Biden’s press secretary has covid. 4 negative tests now positive. If Joe gets it, goodnight. The Kamala plan has begun. Meanwhile Trump looks better than ever at the Braves World Series game last night doing the tomahawk chop with 50K fans chanting “F You Joe Biden!”.

Buttttttt his tweets were mean

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

Did you get the J&J vaccine?

Study: Americans with J&J COVID Vaccine 3.7 Times More Likely to Develop Blood Clots Than Average Person

Study: Americans with J&J COVID Vaccine 3.7 Times More Likely to Develop Blood Clots Than Average Person (westernjournal.com)

The CNN infomercial doesnt tell people that kind of stuff

If you don't think the COVID-19 virus has been politicized, consider this.  The US has recorded more than 745,000 COVID deaths, while China has reported fewer than 5,000 total COVID deaths.

Can anyone believe either of these numbers is even close to being true?

58 minutes ago, Grouse said:

If you don't think the COVID-19 virus has been politicized, consider this.  The US has recorded more than 745,000 COVID deaths, while China has reported fewer than 5,000 total COVID deaths.

Highly vaccinated Ireland has basically the same number of deaths for way less people . None of the information being given is even remotely similar or in any way back up the crap the media is putting out.

Screenshot_20211102-134133_Samsung Internet.jpg

15 hours ago, Grouse said:

Nope i suspect the truth is  somewhere in between those numbers . I mean this thing's been around for almost two years now and I don't know one person that died from it that wasn't already messed up with  a lot of other health problems and was old . 

20 hours ago, Grouse said:

The CDC openly admits that even if someone died from something else, if they tested positive for covid, they’re being recorded as a covid death.  These numbers are nowhere near accurate.  Hard to keep the sheep living in fear without big numbers.