Vaccination

1 hour ago, left field said:

Well, that was a bust. 

Five days of fibre free food then a day of water and laxative. Was in the city so I got up early to drive three hours to Oneonta. Stripped, prepped, IV in only to have my insurance provider deny the procedure at the last minute due to a code issue.

All dressed up and nowhere to go.

I would have went out and ate the most ridiculous breakfast i could find. 

18 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Biden told companies to proceed with mandates even though the courts put a stip on proceeding . Who the F does this guy think he is? Anything they can do to eliminate the control group numbers.

I find it hard to imagine the Govt' telling private enterprise what to do !

In a diary of US President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley, which has now been confirmed as authentic by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and affairs as well as “inappropriate” showers with her father Joe. She also asks herself the question “Have I been abused?” and replies with “I think so.”

A copy of President Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary has allegedly proven to be real. The FBI searched several apartments as part of an investigation into the alleged theft, media reports.

Imagine this was Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

In a diary of US President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley, which has now been confirmed as authentic by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and affairs as well as “inappropriate” showers with her father Joe. She also asks herself the question “Have I been abused?” and replies with “I think so.”

A copy of President Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary has allegedly proven to be real. The FBI searched several apartments as part of an investigation into the alleged theft, media reports.

Imagine this was Trump?

Just the mention of it with zero proof would have sea hag Pelosi going forward with impeachment. Everyone likes to talk about all this criminal activity trump was responsible for ,if they had proof he would 100 percent been convicted.  He threw a major wrench in the political thievery when he won that election. He was a major road block for corruption. The FBI raided project veritas looking for the diary, my guess is to destroy it but they could be looking to hang old joe out to dry at this point. Ok enough vaccine talk LOL 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Well my friends father who is vaccinated got a cold and gave it to his son  and mother who are not vaxed .  Nobody got real sick mild symptons  so is it covid or just the cold ?

Edited by phantom

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Well my friends father who is vaccinated got a cold and gave it to his son  and mother who are not vaxed .  Nobody got real sick mild symptons  so is it covid or just the cold ?

Gotta stretch it out til midterms , theres a reason biden is limiting monoclonal antibodies shipments to states who have had tremendous success using them ,like florida for Instance . No mask mandates and falling numbers.

I’ve said it from day 1 that lockdowns and silly rules only set us back 18 months. We should have reopened after flattening the curve in April 2020. Now places like VT are gonna have to play catch up with herd immunity. The same amount of people would have died, which is still terrible but we would be way ahead of us this by now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve said it from day 1 that lockdowns and silly rules only set us back 18 months. We should have reopened after flattening the curve in April 2020. Now places like VT are gonna have to play catch up with herd immunity. The same amount of people would have died, which is still terrible but we would be way ahead of us this by now.

Yea that is what im starting to think who was going to die was going to die which is messed up  but  Then you get heard imunity and a virus  that gets  less  deadly over time . You cant stop nature .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Yea that is what im starting to think who was going to die was going to die which is messed up  but  Then you get heard imunity and a virus  that gets  less  deadly over time . You cant stop nature .

Now that the medical professionals are done killing people with ventilators and prolonging the amount of time they tie up an icu bed . There is plenty of treatment options available ,for instance tje government just bought a billion dollars worth of the anti viral pills that are new ,not to be confused with the other anti viral pills that other countries are using In conjunction with other treatment options.

10 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Now that the medical professionals are done killing people with ventilators and prolonging the amount of time they tie up an icu bed . There is plenty of treatment options available ,for instance tje government just bought a billion dollars worth of the anti viral pills that are new ,not to be confused with the other anti viral pills that other countries are using In conjunction with other treatment options.

Im not giving medical advice but 

Tylenol Vitamin D zinc and garlic pills and chicken noodle soup thats my go to cold and flu medication been using for years I am still here .  My guess that is all most people need to get over most viruses .   I got digital thermometer and a blood oxygen sensor for this viruse just incase. 

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

Im not giving medical advice but 

Tylenol Vitamin D zinc and garlic pills and chicken noodle soup thats my go to cold and flu medication been using for years I am still here .  My guess that is all most people need to get over most viruses .   I got digital thermometer and a blood oxygen sensor for this viruse just incase. 

I dont understand why the government has made no mention of getting healthy after all this and healthy people are far less likely to have complications from covid . The media has been encouraging people to hide in their house and wait for a vaccine that turns out is not a vaccine at all. Its gene therapy for people with shit immune systems.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I dont understand why the government has made no mention of getting healthy after all this and healthy people are far less likely to have complications from covid . The media has been encouraging people to hide in their house and wait for a vaccine that turns out is not a vaccine at all. Its gene therapy for people with shit immune systems.

It would be easy enough too say " Hey Lard A$$ back off the Ho Ho's " but that is way too simple and some snowflakes would be offended !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

They went caused a world ride panic and it did not have to be that way i think .