Vaccination

Yet the President you voted for has raised tax's, decimated business's, trampled over your rights and has had more Americans die from covid and it's related illnesses in under a year, with 3 vaccines available, than Trump with no vaccines for almost 11 months ?

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America." Joe Biden during the last 2020 presidential debate.

I guess selective memory is one of the many side effects of the Jab ?

Luckily you have some unvaccinated members here to refresh your memory and help you off the cross.

• Like 5

This is a quick and lame answer and I honestly expected a better more informative answer on your positions. Your rights are no better than mine or anyone else’s not even the murdered child’s you seem to be ok with. Again we identify the same but are polar opposites.

Ok so we differ on our views of the covid vaccine… does it prevent spread… somewhat, does it keep the average person out of the hospital.. remarkably yes.

Half of why we are where we are has been to prevent medical collapse in this country. So I have no issue with a vaccine requirement for certain things.

As far as politics I think it government spends way to much….. please tell me why a 35 year old with a family of 3 can live in a 900k house that is fully paid for. Have a wife that doesn’t work. How do people
Like this get stimulus checks and child tax credits?

Now to other issues it seems we both want small government except for issues we feel strongly about it seems then we want the government to side with us.

I want the government to leave my guns and my wife’s uterus alone, I also think weed should be legal and we should tax it.

You want no vaccine mandates but want women not have the right to choose.

We both want the government to stay out of some issues and get involved in others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres no independent news outlets saying any of that about me though. 

So I have a challenge for you… I think vaccination is important protection against covid and you say it’s weight loss.

So here is my challenge to you. I have till next Election Day to loose 80 lbs.( since you like to comment on my weight so much)

For every 40lbs I loose you get one shot of a covid vaccine on that day.

If Election Day comes around and I fail I will surrender my ballot and vote however you tell me to.

You in ?

13 hours ago, Chef said:

Fringe websites are not independent news outlets

I will not get my news from an outlet that is sponsored by their top story  ,anyone who chooses to has clearly shown their lack of ability to think for themselves.

10 hours ago, Chef said:

So I have a challenge for you… I think vaccination is important protection against covid and you say it’s weight loss.

So here is my challenge to you. I have till next Election Day to loose 80 lbs.( since you like to comment on my weight so much)

If Election Day comes around and I fail I will surrender my ballot and vote however you tell me to.

You in ?

I'm not putting that crap in my body ,I thought I made that perfectly clear. I also have never said that anyone who wants to can go right ahead . I have decided to improve my overall health as a means to do my part to stop the virus . I have a problem with the mindset that one size fits all narrative for this virus when it has clearly been demonstrated that is simply not the only way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not putting that crap in my body ,I thought I made that perfectly clear. I also have never said that anyone who wants to can go right ahead . I have decided to improve my overall health as a means to do my part to stop the virus . I have a problem with the mindset that one size fits all narrative for this virus when it has clearly been demonstrated that is simply not the only way.

That's what absolutely drives me insane. I don't tell people to not get the shot or not to wear a mask. Why do those that support it think they can tell us to get it or to wear a mask. Besides it's not my responsibility for others health or medical treatments, that's between them and their Dr not me or the government.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Chef said:

You in ?

How about you lose the weight, so you can be around to enjoy more time with your son and also stay out of the overburdened hospitals taking care of breakthrough cases of obese vaccinated citizens ? 

More than two-thirds (69%) of breakthrough COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred among people ages 65 and older, who are more likely than younger age groups to have gotten vaccinated. A fifth (21%) of breakthrough hospitalizations occurred among people ages 50-64, while 10% occurred among younger adults.

• Larger shares of fully vaccinated adults hospitalized with breakthrough COVID-19 had selected chronic conditions including, hypertension, diabetes, heart failure, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) compared to those hospitalized with COVID-19 who were not fully vaccinated.
  •  
  • The analysis examines data from June to September from Epic’s Cosmos research platform, which includes data for more than 120,000 hospitalizations with a COVID diagnosis during a four-month period.

For the sake of humanity, put down that pizza , get off your phone and get to the vaccine mandated sanitized gym !

Fat Man Eating Pizza and Using TV Remote Stock Photo - Image of obesity,  lifestyle: 142424896

• Like 1

I thought I read differently.....they are going back to the crazy testing schedule from last year.
@Biz where did you see they are gonna test less?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

a3a85300081bfd6ed3fd8ab4138d7a09.png

Hot off the press, plus insider info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m one degree of separation from Jerry Jones, and Tom Coughlin former Giants coach . Tom’s best friend built a house on a lot my father in law sold him, he was always telling me “ insider “ stuff about players , not being a football guy I had know idea who he was talking about .

My nephew does venture capitalists stuff with Jones . He was also best friends with the Titian’s QB years ago ( lived nextdoor )and had a Saints player who lived on the other side .

He had a Titian’s players pass as well .

I couldn’t tell you who won the Super Bowl last year …

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

a3a85300081bfd6ed3fd8ab4138d7a09.png

So the NFL and the players union is who determines the testing schedule and the covid protocols for the league is what I get from this. My question is, if the concern with covid is truly about public health and everyone's safety then why does everyone have different rules and protocols? Also there has been so much hypocrisy since day one which makes it even harder to get on board. If people think the government truly cares about them as an individual they should really do some research on what our own government has done to us in the past.

Edited by bhunterED
  • Like 1

So the NFL and the players union is who determines the testing schedule and the covid protocols for the league is what I get from this. My question is, if the concern with covid is truly about public health and everyone's safety then why does everyone have different rules and protocols? Also there has been so much hypocrisy since day one which makes it even harder to get on board. If people think the government truly cares about them as an individual they should really do some research on what our own government has done to us in the past.

The NFL didn’t want to get canceled so they mandated vaccines for certain relaxed rules. Now they realize too many tests = too many positives for guys who don’t even know they have virus. Schedule changes are a huge issue. Time to stop testing and move on with regular season & playoffs.

• Like 2

The NFL didn’t want to get canceled so they mandated vaccines for certain relaxed rules. Now they realize too many tests = too many positives for guys who don’t even know they have virus. Schedule changes are a huge issue. Time to stop testing and move on with regular season & playoffs.

I’m willing to bet the push isn’t from the league but from the left.

Most people pay very little attention to the news but knowing the nfl is vaccinated and with all the positive cases is bad publicity for their agenda!

• Like 2

I’m willing to bet the push isn’t from the league but from the left.

Most people pay very little attention to the news but knowing the nfl is vaccinated and with all the positive cases is bad publicity for their agenda!

It’s only bad because there are people who are simple enough to not understand that vaccine doesn’t prevent infection it helps the body in fighting that infection.

That is true of all vaccines some are just so effective that a extremely small amount of people develop symptoms.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

It’s only bad because there are people who are simple enough to not understand that vaccine doesn’t prevent infection it helps the body in fighting that infection.

That is true of all vaccines some are just so effective that a extremely small amount of people develop symptoms.

Your right, some people don't know how vaccines work.

Here's the layman's explanation.

How Vaccines Work

Vaccines help develop immunity by imitating an infection. This type of infection, however, almost never causes illness, but it does cause the immune system to produce T-lymphocytes and antibodies. Sometimes, after getting a vaccine, the imitation infection can cause minor symptoms, such as fever. Such minor symptoms are normal and should be expected as the body builds immunity.

Once the imitation infection goes away, the body is left with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes, as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that disease in the future. However, it typically takes a few weeks for the body to produce T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes after vaccination. 

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Your right, some people don't know how vaccines work.

Here's the layman's explanation.

How Vaccines Work

Vaccines help develop immunity by imitating an infection. This type of infection, however, almost never causes illness, but it does cause the immune system to produce T-lymphocytes and antibodies. Sometimes, after getting a vaccine, the imitation infection can cause minor symptoms, such as fever. Such minor symptoms are normal and should be expected as the body builds immunity.

Once the imitation infection goes away, the body is left with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes, as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that disease in the future. However, it typically takes a few weeks for the body to produce T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes after vaccination. 

Key word is immunity.

"Once the imitation infection goes away, the body is left with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes, as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that disease in the future."

Just read a recent report that says if you had the virus and then get the vaccine, it may be killing these lymphocytes you developed naturally.

Key word is immunity.

There are levels of immunity that a person can develop a d immunity can wane over time.

Critical thinking is very important the world is not as black and white as you would like it to be

• Like 1

There are levels of immunity that a person can develop a d immunity can wane over time.

Critical thinking is very important the world is not as black and white as you would like it to be

Life is black and white, the grays happen as you make facts fit agendas.

• Like 6

It pisses me off that people still believe only unvaccinated people are responsible for the spread. There is tons of data that shows surges and the majority of cases are vaccinated people. 

So I don’t think anyone thinks that if they do they are a idiot… vaxxed people can certainly get infected with and spread these new strains.

That being said those taxing our medical systems are in vaxxed.

Take rockland county which has a 80% vax rate in adults

Out of 35 in the hospital only 11 are vaxed 6 of those 11 have no symptoms and are there for other reasons.

That shows you the vax does prevent serious illness

1 minute ago, Chef said:

So I don’t think anyone thinks that if they do they are a idiot… vaxxed people can certainly get infected with and spread these new strains.

Out of 35 in the hospital only 11 are vaxed 6 of those 11 have no symptoms and are there for other reasons.

Did Rockland county get hammered with the first surge in covid ?

Quit spewing the bullshit. Hospitals are designed to run at 85% capacity. The unvaccinated aren’t taxing it. Its the 85% that are already there what are taxing it, what makes up that 85%? The biggest killer is heart disease, number one cause of heart disease obesity over 70% of individuals with heart disease are obese. Number two killer is cancer 40% of cancers are connected to smoking. Over 50% of the people in the hospital are there because they chose to be. Americans chowing to be unhealthy are taxing a system that is designed to run at a “taxed” rate.