Vaccination

42 minutes ago, Chef said:

For what? And how do you know it was linked to the vaccine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean for what? Did you not read cardiac arrest? I'm sure you'll say it's coincidence and that's fine it's your right to an opinion but the shot is the only change to the kids life.

3 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

Unfortunately our government won't admit to fault.

Even if they admit to anything, they Won't/Can't be held responsible for anything, just like Big Pharma.

Even knowing that, people are lining up to get the Jab !

Why isn't anyone touting the merits of Prophylactics and other ways to protect from getting covid ?

Follow the Benjamin's.

Why would Companies that are making Trillions of dollars, kill their golden goose ?

Notice how none of the Covid Pill treatments have been released to the public yet ?

We're being told that they need approval and more testing before being given to the little people and even if they are made available, it'll be very limited.

More like, once these meds hit the streets, the vaccines will be long forgotten, unless mandated by the political elites that have stock in big Pharma and/or want to keep the control high their on.

Yet, we're being told from many that are suffering from Jabmentia, All is fine with the Vaccine, you just need to get a booster or two every year and wear a mask(or two) for the rest of your life.

Baaaa Baaaa Sheeple

41 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Even if they admit to anything, they Won't/Can't be held responsible for anything, just like Big Pharma.

Even knowing that, people are lining up to get the Jab !

Why isn't anyone touting the merits of Prophylactics and other ways to protect from getting covid ?

Follow the Benjamin's.

Why would Companies that are making Trillions of dollars, kill their golden goose ?

Notice how none of the Covid Pill treatments have been released to the public yet ?

We're being told that they need approval and more testing before being given to the little people and even if they are made available, it'll be very limited.

More like, once these meds hit the streets, the vaccines will be long forgotten, unless mandated by the political elites that have stock in big Pharma and/or want to keep the control high their on.

Yet, we're being told from many that are suffering from Jabmentia, All is fine with the Vaccine, you just need to get a booster or two every year and wear a mask(or two) for the rest of your life.

Baaaa Baaaa Sheeple

Money the bottom line in this whole shit show and have been at the source since the beginning. Is the FDA approved vaccine Comirnaty even available in the US yet our are they still passing out the EUA version still?

1 hour ago, Belo said:

Lol you’re a trip man. Good luck in life, I’m out of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure who exactly you're referring to as being a trip but if it's me, thanks. As far as good luck in life I'm set and I couldn't ask for a better one but thanks for the concern. I don't rely on luck to make things happen.

22 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

How ever my body's immune system fights covid is the way I want it to attack the virus.

Do you mean that you wouldn't go to a hospital if you get sick?  We've seen many people in the hospital who felt that way until they started getting very sick.

Edited by virgil

17 minutes ago, virgil said:

Do you mean that you wouldn't go to a hospital if you get sick?  We've seen many people in the hospital who felt that way until they started getting very sick.

It's funny, I'm listening to a discussion right now about if those who refuse to take the vaccine will turn down the Pfizer pill if they get sick. Someone said "there are no atheists in foxholes". It's an interesting discussion. 

My bandmate who is still recovering from Covid refused to get the vaccine. Now, he has told us that he and his family will be getting it when they can because he doesn't want to go through that again. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Splitear said:

It's funny, I'm listening to a discussion right now about if those who refuse to take the vaccine will turn down the Pfizer pill if they get sick. Someone said "there are not atheists in foxholes". It's an interesting discussion. 

My bandmate who is still recovering from Covid refused to get the vaccine. Now, he has told us that he and his family will be getting it when they can because he doesn't want to go through that p

You are aware that vaccinated people are being reinfected with covid.

25 minutes ago, virgil said:

There's a big difference in being sick and needing hospital care.

4 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

Everyone is aware of this.  But, the fact remains that vaccinated/infected people are requiring medical care/hospitalization at much lower rates than the unvaccinated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, virgil said:

Everyone is aware of this.  But, the fact remains that vaccinated/infected people are requiring medical care/hospitalization at much lower rates than the unvaccinated.

So says the media. I personally know more vaccinated people who have covid than those who are unvaxxed and have had prior infection. It's honestly pretty messed up to me how you don't even know what news outlet or elected officials are actually telling the truth. I truly hate the divide that has happened within our country and I put most of the blame for it on the politicians spewing their own biased beliefs based on personal vendetta.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

Yep, I've heard plenty about all of it. It sounds like vaccinated are less likely to get seriously ill or die. I chose to get vaccinated, and so far haven't had Covid to my knowledge. I hope it stays that way. 

Regardless, it's your choice to make, I'm not going to argue that at all. Really, I'm not going to argue any of it, I'm intrigued by all of the discussion and the points raised by both sides. This was merely an observation on a radio discussion I was listening to. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

So says the media. I personally know more vaccinated people who have covid than those who are unvaxxed and have had prior infection. It's honestly pretty messed up to me how you don't even know what news outlet or elected officials are actually telling the truth. I truly hate the divide that has happened within our country and I put most of the blame for it on the politicians spewing their own biased beliefs based on personal vendetta.

I just plain know more vaccinated people than unvaxxed, so my personal experience is likely to be skewed from the onset. Regardless, the only people that are in my circle who are still dealing with Covid right now are unvaxxed. Obviously it's the opposite for you. This is why anecdotal evidence is so unreliable. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

How ever my body's immune system fights covid is the way I want it to attack the virus.

Interesting.   Do you not take antibiotics or medication ever?

IfI was to contract covid again and needed more than my immune system I would opt for the Desantis monoclonal antibody treatment (i am coining this term fyi).  Or invermectin.  Or zpak.  So many great options available.  

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

I just plain know more vaccinated people than unvaxxed, so my personal experience is likely to be skewed from the onset. Regardless, the only people that are in my circle who are still dealing with Covid right now are unvaxxed. Obviously it's the opposite for you. This is why anecdotal evidence is so unreliable. 

20211223_113324.thumb.jpg.569c6cab10c786780f93846ec18020aa.jpg

8 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

20211223_113324.thumb.jpg.569c6cab10c786780f93846ec18020aa.jpg

As a Cornell Contract College Staff person, we've been getting several emails about this. Again, not looking to argue, because it's widely know that vaccinated people are still contracting Covid. However, when 99% of the population is vaccinated (even though the article says 97%), of course the chance of the majority of cases being in those who are vaccinated is high. Would that "majority" be different if only 50% were vaccinated? What if it were 70%? Who knows?

I'm simply saying, in my small circle of folks, 100% of those dealing with Covid (3 people total) are unvaccinated. You have stated your experience is not the same, and I'm sure that's true as well. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Interesting.   Do you not take antibiotics or medication ever?

IfI was to contract covid again and needed more than my immune system I would opt for the Desantis monoclonal antibody treatment (i am coining this term fyi).  Or invermectin.  Or zpak.  So many great options available.  

Good luck ,the government has decided to cherry pick who gets them and who can give them out . 

37 minutes ago, Splitear said:

As a Cornell Contract College Staff person, we've been getting several emails about this. Again, not looking to argue, because it's widely know that vaccinated people are still contracting Covid. However, when 99% of the population is vaccinated (even though the article says 97%), of course the chance of the majority of cases being in those who are vaccinated is high. Would that "majority" be different if only 50% were vaccinated? What if it were 70%? Who knows?

I'm simply saying, in my small circle of folks, 100% of those dealing with Covid (3 people total) are unvaccinated. You have stated your experience is not the same, and I'm sure that's true as well. 

That is where my issue with the whole pandemic began. The politicians and health officials talking out of both sides of their faces.