Vaccination

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Theres a myriad of reasons why you are banned from the office but Covid is not one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still don't consider see-through leggings to be inappropriate. They said "casual fridays" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

You're not fooling me , I remember damn near everything you posted when this started.  I remember it so well because I couldnt believe what i was reading from someone who i had met and 100 percent did not seem like the kind of person who would be so scared of everything going on.

A few mean tweets can really change a man

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chef said:

There was zero proof of election fraud every court that heard any case said so. Even the audit in AZ found nothing. The Georgia governor even said no fraud it his state.

So nice to see you are brain washed.

That was a attack Trump lost and the pussy babies just couldn’t handle it and had a little pee wee wiener temper tantrum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RESULTS OF THE INVESTIGATION INTO GEORGIA ELECTION RESULTS

The list of irregularities in Ga are significant….an estimated 60% off.

THE SCALE OF THE CHEATING IN GA IS OFF THE CHART…

1. The U.S. District Court found on Oct 11th, 2020 the Dominion Voting System that was used in the November 2020 election is unverifiable to the voter and in violation of two Georgia statues
  2. There are six sworn affidavits of counterfeit mail-in ballots in Fulton Co. election results scaling into the tens of thousands
  3. State Farm Arena video shows at least four violations of Georgia election law
  4. Approximately 43,000 DeKalb Co. drop box ballots have no chain of custody forms to authenticate them
  5. Tru-Vote Geo tracking showed evidence of ballot harvesting teams driving repeatedly to drop boxes in Fulton and Dekalb
  6. All 350,000+ original in-person ballot images in Fulton are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
  7. All 393,000+ original ballot images in Cobb are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
  8. At least 17,720 certified in person recount votes have no ballot images in Fulton
  9. 18,325 voters had vacant residential addresses according to U.S. Post Office
  10. 904 voters were registered at a P.O. Box address which is illegal
  11. All or large parts of 2,000,000 original ballot images from 70+ Georgia counties are missing
  12. Failure to make mandatory check of ballot envelope signature to signature on file resulted in absentee ballot rejection rate drop from 3.47% to .34% allowing about 4,400 extra dubious ballots to be counted
  13. The U.S. District Court found Secretary of State’s office “not credible” on August 16th, 2019 [pg70]
  14. A report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race
  15. Statistical abnormalities identified in many GA counties by former Army Intelligence Captain, Seth Keschel show that it is implausible that the election results are correct.

LOOK WHAT THE ARIZONA AUDIT FOUND

Arizona-Audit-Executive-Summary-Report.pThe margin of victory in the Presidential race was about 10,000 votes but over 50,000 invalid votes were cast

From the voterga.org website
HERE

• Like 3

Just now, ApexerER said:

1. The U.S. District Court found on Oct 11th, 2020 the Dominion Voting System that was used in the November 2020 election is unverifiable to the voter and in violation of two Georgia statues
  2. There are six sworn affidavits of counterfeit mail-in ballots in Fulton Co. election results scaling into the tens of thousands
  3. State Farm Arena video shows at least four violations of Georgia election law
  4. Approximately 43,000 DeKalb Co. drop box ballots have no chain of custody forms to authenticate them
  5. Tru-Vote Geo tracking showed evidence of ballot harvesting teams driving repeatedly to drop boxes in Fulton and Dekalb
  6. All 350,000+ original in-person ballot images in Fulton are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
  7. All 393,000+ original ballot images in Cobb are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
  8. At least 17,720 certified in person recount votes have no ballot images in Fulton
  11. All or large parts of 2,000,000 original ballot images from 70+ Georgia counties are missing
  12. Failure to make mandatory check of ballot envelope signature to signature on file resulted in absentee ballot rejection rate drop from 3.47% to .34% allowing about 4,400 extra dubious ballots to be counted
  13. The U.S. District Court found Secretary of State’s office “not credible” on August 16th, 2019 [pg70]
  14. A report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race
  15. Statistical abnormalities identified in many GA counties by former Army Intelligence Captain, Seth Keschel show that it is implausible that the election results are correct.

Arizona-Audit-Executive-Summary-Report.pThe margin of victory in the Presidential race was about 10,000 votes but over 50,000 invalid votes were cast

HERE

There is plenty of evidence of voter fraud, just nobody chooses to report on it or do anything about it....

We have an election that is impossible to audit. Does that seem ok to you? Would you run a business this way?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

There is plenty of evidence of voter fraud, just nobody chooses to report on it or do anything about it....

We have an election that is impossible to audit. Does that seem ok to you? Would you run a business this way?

I remember an official from Georgia making a comment during a press briefing saying something along the lines of there is fraud in every election in fact of people voting illegally.

On a side note. A girl I’ve been dating for a bit now got me tickets to jets-bills game on the 9th. I haven’t watched football since they started their anti American anti police rhetoric But she said she saw a couple pictures on my wall of old games so wanted to go w/me. She didn’t know I wasn’t vaccinated and won’t be going. She’s pissed that I can’t go and hasn’t talked to me in a few days but I might have some cheap tickets if she doesn’t ask for them back.

I probably would have went just to be nice but just another way  chef and lefties try to control our lives.

• Like 1

Back to the original topic:

Let's face it there is no rhyme nor reason to any of this. I personally know of a family of five that have all been vaccinated and decided to get tested because they were planning on visiting relatives over the holidays. Lo and behold one of the five tested positive so all five have to quarantine.

Just yesterday my daughter called to tell us that her and her husband are sick and got tested. Both have the exact same symptoms. After two different types of tests each with the same results he has covid and she is negative.  He is up and around after a couple of days and says the effects were no worse than a bad cold. Best part of it is they believe they got sick from someone visiting from out of state that felt "off" but not really sick. Said person flew back home on Sunday and was back to work on Monday without getting tested and her husband has tested positive.

Two of my daughters' touch hole relation have not had a vaccination, have had covid twice, and continue to go about their business with no concerns. One of the two stands to lose his six-figure job working for a company under federal contract because he refuses to get the shot.

Another relative and wife who refuse to get the shot (along with their adult children) remain healthy and unaffected even though their unvaccinated adult children and grandchildren have all had covid and visited on a regular basis.

Seems to me it really doesn't make a difference whether one gets the vaccination or not. It is not preventing people from getting covid and at best will reduce the severity one could experience.

Like one contagious disease expert said in a recent interview.  Vaccinated or not we are all likely to contact covid. How each person reacts to the virus will vary from person to person. Until they develop a shot or pill that can cure or prevent covid we are all at the mercy of the virus and can only hope for the best outcome if infected.

To get vaccinated or not should remain a personal choice.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I probably would have went just to be nice but just another way assholes like chef and lefties try to control our lives.

Are we back to insulting people?

1. All posts should be and remain courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in this forum, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team). Phrases such as "shut up, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Please, remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.

33 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Like one contagious disease expert said in a recent interview.  Vaccinated or not we are all likely to contact covid

Ha, I’ve said that all,along . You either have it , had it ,or will .

As far as the better masks brought up earlier, KN95 is the Chinese version of the N95, and many sold are fakes and there’s questions as to wether the real ones are as good as N95 .

I have all sorts of N95 masks, fold flats , non foldable with and with out valves , I have I think 20 KN95s . Had  some before this all started , got a boat load more once they became available again ( N95s), in case one day we really need them . 

Just took an inventory, and tossed a few extras in my well I hate the term “ go bag “ in preparation for leaving NY for two months or so . 

• Like 1

3. State Farm Arena video shows at least 
     of Georgia election law
  14. report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race

Arizona-Audit-Executive-Summary-Report.png?resize=625%2C377&ssl=1The margin of victory in the Presidential race was about 10,000 votes but over 50,000 invalid votes were cast

HERE

Vote Georgia.org is a right wing propaganda website lol

4 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Weird how all the "propaganda" has come true the last 5 years...

He's to far gone and we're all conspiracy theorists and traitors of democracy. He'll never accept the fact he is wrong or that he was gullible enough to eat all the bullshit he's been spoon fed.

I also linked the election boondoggle proof in a previous post that was filed by the Texas AG, but Jabmentia is strong in some here.

They would rather show us proof of their hypocrisy and ignorance, while imposing mandates on their fellow Americans. 

Just now, Chef said:

I don’t believe any of it has…. Please clarify

It was propaganda that Trump didn't colude with Russia. Anyone that said there was no Russian Collusion was villified.

It was propaganda that the virus came from a Chinese Lab. 

It was propaganda that Biden was corrupted by China.

Its propaganda to say anything about voter fraud. Anyone who does is villified, even though there is plenty of evidence that there was and is voter fraud.

• Like 2

CDC changed isolation from 10 days to 5 days so people can return to work quicker. soon it will be 3 days, and then finally 0 days like we should have done for the past 24 months and we'd be way ahead of where we are now with the same exact outcome.

• Like 3

It was propaganda that Trump didn't colude with Russia. Anyone that said there was no Russian Collusion was villified.
It was propaganda that the virus came from a Chinese Lab. 
It was propaganda that Biden was corrupted by China.
Its propaganda to say anything about voter fraud. Anyone who does is villified, even though there is plenty of evidence that there was and is voter fraud.

Hahaha so it was never proven Trump didn’t colude

It’s not a fact the virus came from a lab although I believe I did

Biden is not corrupted by China

And there was no voter fraud

He's to far gone and we're all conspiracy theorists and traitors of democracy. He'll never accept the fact he is wrong or that he was gullible enough to eat all the bullshit he's been spoon fed.

He has to be, he’s made life decisions that drastically reduce his chances of survival if he got covid. He wants the rest of us to suffer for his life choices.

38 minutes ago, Chef said:

Sometimes I really am not sure if you actually believe the stuff you put out there or if you just really enjoy stirring the pot.

Biden isn't corrupted by China is just as laughable with the evidence out there, as saying there was zero voter fraud.

39 minutes ago, Chef said:

But we do have written proof right here that Jabmentia is a symptom of covid vaccines !

12 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

But we do have written proof right here that Jabmentia is a symptom of covid vaccines !

Proof that the Jab effects the pathways in the frontal lobe of the cerebrum, causing Jabmentia symptoms, which chef has displayed soon after he was jabbed a second time.

This is a serious issue, as millions of people are being effected by this condition and they could be considered a threat to public safety.

Especially those that are showing signs of this illness that have access to firearms ! 

Luckily those Americans are in a data base and can be easily found.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

CDC changed isolation from 10 days to 5 days so people can return to work quicker. soon it will be 3 days, and then finally 0 days like we should have done for the past 24 months and we'd be way ahead of where we are now with the same exact outcome.

I'm shocked that two years into a pandemic that started out with stacked bodies in trucks outside hospitals, we know more about the disease and transmission, and have altered recommendations. Who could have possibly predicted that?

I'm shocked that two years into a pandemic that started out with stacked bodies in trucks outside hospitals, we know more about the disease and transmission, and have altered recommendations. Who could have possibly predicted that?

If it was only effecting the unvaccinated they would have moved it to 20 days.

The only reason why they lowered it is to attempt to keep the ever dropping support of the vaccine.

• Like 1