Vaccination

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

Oh no, I'm going to go to my safe place because the most disliked forum member on here didn't like my post. 

You pulled the same unintelligible nonsense again. This isn’t about whether I like your post or about who you think likes me. You’re posting false information on a vaccine thread. This is unacceptable. There are other forums for you to go down a political rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

55 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He had a federal solution for cancer, whens that take effect?

"A lot of you understand what loss is and when loss occurs, you know that people come up to you and tell you 'I understand' if you lose a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, a family member," he said. "That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer."

I remember him saying in the summer of 2019. Hopefully he keeps his promise. Are they getting close to the cure?

9 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You pulled the same unintelligible nonsense again. This isn’t about whether I like your post or about who you think likes me. You’re posting false information on a vaccine thread. This is unacceptable. There are other forums for you to go down a political rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

Serious question  - when the mandates and quarantines are ended, will you be happy or sad?

It kinda feels like you and a few others are almost rooting for covid to be a threat that it isnt.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

…so serious question means troll?

I'm being 100% serious. As many things you considered to be a "conspiracy theory" have turned true, are you hoping covid stays relevant to save face? It was only a week or so ago you were still pretending to call vaxxed covid cases as some sort of breakthrough phenemon. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I remember him saying in the summer of 2019. Hopefully he keeps his promise. Are they getting close to the cure?

Must be, he was pretty emphatic about it. Trump got hammered about his wall, Obama never closed Gitmo, this seems like something that should be brought up occasionally. Its a doozie

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm being 100% serious. As many things you considered to be a "conspiracy theory" have turned true, are you hoping covid stays relevant to save face? It was only a week or so ago you were still pretending to call vaxxed covid cases as some sort of breakthrough phenemon. 

You couldn’t cite a single idea that I’ve referred to as a conspiracy theory that ultimately turned out to be real. What you’re doing here is a prime example of the same bloviating and awkward approach to argumentation that you usually take. You’re pretending to be right about something and accusing me of wanting to save face on a topic that you haven’t even bothered to identify. You can’t simply decide to change the meaning of words and pretend to call that an argument or a position. 

39 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You couldn’t cite a single idea that I’ve referred to as a conspiracy theory that ultimately turned out to be real. What you’re doing here is a prime example of the same bloviating and awkward approach to argumentation that you usually take. You’re pretending to be right about something and accusing me of wanting to save face on a topic that you haven’t even bothered to identify. You can’t simply decide to change the meaning of words and pretend to call that an argument or a position. 

So you still call it a "breakthrough case" when a vaccinated person gets covid? that situation shocks you?

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Why would a breakthrough infection be shocking? What do you think breakthrough means?

millions of americans (some are very smart too) believe “breakthrough” infections are rare and unexpected. It's sad to see/hear.

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

millions of americans (some are very smart too) believe “breakthrough” infections are rare and unexpected. It's sad to see/hear.

Who told you that? 
You seem to have missed the conversation over the last 8 months about whether vaccines prevent infection or whether they reduce the likelihood of severe illness. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Who told you that? 
You seem to have missed the conversation over the last 8 months about whether vaccines prevent infection or whether they reduce the likelihood of severe illness. 

I'm telling you what I witness. Doctors, Attorneys, Professors, etc. confused as to why there is so many covid cases among the vaxxed+boosted. That's why I'm saying it's sad.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm telling you what I witness. Doctors, Attorneys, Professors, etc. confused as to why there is so many covid cases among the vaxxed+boosted. That's why I'm saying it's sad.

So somehow you encountering people who don't understand what a breakthrough infection is translates into me misattributing absurd concerns to conspiracy theories and liking Covid? It's an odd series of logic jumps.

Wait so you are saying because you surround yourself with people who lack understanding the Science is to blame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Oh no, I'm going to go to my safe place because the most disliked forum member on here didn't like my post. 

There's a competition? What are the standings?

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He had a federal solution for cancer, whens that take effect?

Didn't cure cancer in his first year of office ... what a slacker.

However in four years with congress on his side, Trump promised a beautiful infrastructure bill. Five times he called it "infrastructure week." Who better than a "builder" to do this?

Nothing.

Meanwhile, in year one, Sleepy Joe says, "hold my geritol and watch this."

Boom.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Serious question  - when the mandates and quarantines are ended, will you be happy or sad?

Refresh my memory, but didn't you say a few weeks back that you were loving working from home? No more commuting into the city, more family time, that sort of thing?

Will you be happy or sad when things open up?

7 minutes ago, left field said:

There's a competition? What are the standings?

Didn't cure cancer in his first year of office ... what a slacker.

However in four years with congress on his side, Trump promised a beautiful infrastructure bill. Five times he called it "infrastructure week." Who better than a "builder" to do this?

Nothing.

Meanwhile, in year one, Sleepy Joe says, "hold my geritol and watch this."

Boom.

Refresh my memory, but didn't you say a few weeks back that you were loving working from home? No more commuting into the city, more family time, that sort of thing?

So hes going to cure cancer before he leaves office? Outstanding

A new study in Germany of 4,206 Coronavirus patients found that 4,020 were fully vaccinated individuals.
186 of the Coronavirus patients were unvaccinated. 
Over 71% of the population there is vaccinated. 

If you don’t post a source and more than just a snip of BS it means nothing

So somehow you encountering people who don't understand what a breakthrough infection is translates into me misattributing absurd concerns to conspiracy theories and liking Covid? It's an odd series of logic jumps.

Wait so you are saying because you surround yourself with people who lack understanding the Science is to blame.

I’m simply saying the phrase breakthrough should have never been used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m simply saying the phrase breakthrough should have never been used

With the original strain of the virus they were very rare. As the virus changed the amount of cases in vaccinated increased

We’ve been back in the office since 2020. I gave up my office 11 months ago and will work 1-2 days per week max in NYC once I reach the Vax requirement, that’s why I’m trying to move to CT to a bigger house. Covid doesn’t change it either way for my situation.

b6346052cf1931d850dafa8b7c1e2e3c.jpg

With the original strain of the virus they were very rare. As the virus changed the amount of cases in vaccinated increased

Due to a “leaky vaccine” or still blaming Unvaxxed?

1 minute ago, Chef said:

If you don’t post a source and more than just a snip of BS it means nothing

So that would mean that all the bs that you post means nothing as well cook. You don’t believe those numbers? I’ll post a source for the study and you’ll call it propaganda again? That’s how you roll right cook?