Merry Christmas

Zag

Merry Christmas to all !

Just got a text from our oldest daughter a young gal she works with, will be joining us this year .  Both her parents have passed , and she doesn’t really have a place to go , well now she does.

Ill have to round up some presents  for her tomorrow, hope she likes 9mm HP and Genny .....

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Nomad said:

Merry Christmas to all !

Just got a text from our oldest daughter a young gal she works with, will be joining us this year .  Both her parents have passed , and she doesn’t really have a place to go , well now she does.

Ill have to round up some presents  for her tomorrow, hope she likes 9mm HP and Genny .....

Opening your hone is awesome Larry.  Good for you. 

Merry Christmas all.   My son wanted me to make calamari salad but we couldn’t find any yesterday.   But we found octopus.  This should be interesting.  Lol.  

Blessings to all.   Don’t sweat the little stuff and enjoy every moment with your loved ones!   

One more thing to be thankful for is that one of our very own members is caring for my wife at Roswell today.   Thanks @kpkot!   You have been God sent.   

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 21

22 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Wasn’t something I had to think about , and I’ll enjoy shopping for a couple gifts for her in a bit . Best to,you and yours .

If your daughter has any other lonely single girls looking for a place to spend the holid... nevermind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3