4 wheeler help

REDNECK4LIFE32

4 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Ill try that definitely not like my 4 wheeler that turns right over and starts.

If it's flooded, I wouldn't choke it.  Hold wide open and crank. 

If that doesn't work, pull the plug and see if you have spark. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I think it's flooded and cranked so much the battery died. Every time i pushed the throttle it would die out and wouldnt turn over. I got it on charge boy im gonna look like an idiot tomorrow trying to get it started after they see it.

It wouldn't hurt to pull the sparkplug while you are waiting and dry it off. It will definitively tell you wether it was flooded or not..

Charge the battery and pull the plug. when battery is charged  ground the plug ( don’t shock yourself ) and hit the start button check for spark and the cylinder will push out excess fuel if it was flooded . If all looks good reinstall and try starting . Did the dealer start and run it for you before you brought it home ? 

Edited by rob-c

I spray some starting fluid in the air intake and my machine fires right up even when flooded . You can either spray it right on the foam filter or take it off. Works a little better if you take the filter off.  That works for me just about every time for me .Not taking sides on full choke or no choke because both ways have worked for me .

1 minute ago, SportsmanNH said:

I spray some starting fluid in the air intake and my machine fires right up even when flooded . You can either spray it right on the foam filter or take it off. Works a little better if you take the filter off.  That works for me just about every time for me .Not taking sides on full choke or no choke because both ways have worked for me .

I don’t think I’d do that with a brand new scooter.