4 wheeler help

REDNECK4LIFE32

11 minutes ago, SportsmanNH said:

But it works. You only need a couple little squirts. Doing it actually helps clear out some of the flooding also.

Oh I know it can work but the damn thing is fresh off the boat.  I doubt that tactic is in the owners manual, lol.

The kids will be fine until next week if he doesn't get it running.

17 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

No they won't.......please tell me you remember how your kids were when they were little.......if it didn't happen yesterday it wasn't fast enough!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

You're right.........blast that sucker with starting fluid.  Maybe push start it, jump it off the family truckster, dump the stale old gas out, run to Walmart and source a new spark plug, ANYTHING to get running! 

He'd better hurry, the clock is ticking down. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

You're right.........blast that sucker with starting fluid.  Maybe push start it, jump it off the family truckster, dump the stale old gas out, run to Walmart and source a new spark plug, ANYTHING to get running! 

He'd better hurry, the clock is ticking down. :)

My father and I pull started my honda 80 behind his truck once , I ended up with a hyper extended knee before even getting on the track .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Got my kids a brand new 2020 canam 90cc 4 wheeler. Having trouble getting it started. I know it cool blooded but i choked it and it refuses to start. Full of gas. Any help would be great.

Has it been started before?  Might be something that they put on it for transit or it's in transport mode for shipping. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

3 hours ago, rob-c said:

Charge the battery and pull the plug. when battery is charged  ground the plug ( don’t shock yourself ) and hit the start button check for spark and the cylinder will push out excess fuel if it was flooded . If all looks good reinstall and try starting . Did the dealer start and run it for you before you brought it home ? 

yes he started it and it on the low setting for speed so not sure if its getting enough. Told me its cold blooded.

I read everything its a 2021 I guess never had any of these things growing up. Bought it brand new the thing started up for the dealer. It's been sitting in my back shed since b4 thanksgiving. Full tank of gas from dealer. Maybe I flooded it but I got it charged. Thanks for everything guys. Sure hope I can get it going. I even tried the kick start too and nothing. If we cant figure it out with messing with a few things the dealers getting a call. Thanks Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Got my kids a brand new 2020 canam 90cc 4 wheeler. Having trouble getting it started. I know it cool blooded but i choked it and it refuses to start. Full of gas. Any help would be great.

Here is a video of the starting procedure for that bike. Fast forward to the 1:20 mark where it shows the 4 steps to starting the bike. My guess is you are not pushing that red button into position. Hope it helps you. Good luck and Merry Christmas 

check your fuel mine ran great and then my friends and then mine wouldn't turn over starting fluid nothing would work changed the fuel with valero silver i was told it doesnt have e -10 added some carb/ injector cleaner[ good stuff NOT stp] changed the plug [again lol] it ran perfect. I learned my lesson any time i dont use it for an extented periodof time i put stor and go in it . I always did when i put up my boat but never my atv

Im gonna check the spark plug for a spark but being brand new I would figure it would be fine but one can never tell I know when I got it it was right from the factory. I will check the safety shut off also . Havent even gave it to the kids yet cuz I know theyll wanna ride it. Well figure it out christmas of 2020 never know what to expect.