4 wheeler help

REDNECK4LIFE32

42 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Just thought of this. My kids had a wheeler that had a remote shut off, like a key fob. If you hit it to shut it off,you had to hit it again to start it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

That's quite the safety feature.......the web should now if this machine is equipped with one.

Finally got it started! Choked it and just kept holding it open and adjusting the choke and finally turn over stalled a few times but kept adjusting till it stayed started. I still dont know about pulling the brake and keeping on the throttle for the kids. Reminds me of a manuel Instead of a automatic. Guess well learn as we go. 2 happy boys for Christmas kept them waiting long enough.

IMG_20201225_193938865.jpg

• Like 14

1 minute ago, mlammerhirt said:

How old are they redneck? Gonna get my boys a 24volt atv this summer .....they will be 7 and 5.....still a little young for gas powered I think.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Their 10 and 8. A 12/7/10 and 9/11/12. We held off for awhile they got a battery operated one from sam's club a few years back. Just wanted to wait to make sure they were mature and respectable toward it. I was talkin to the dealer the 70 cc and the 90 cc just have to adjust the governor. Right now I got it on the lowest setting and will adjust when needed.

• Like 1