You’ll shooter you’re eye out- you’ll shout you're eye out

rob-c

10 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I don't understand how anyone can watch it anymore , im so sick of it and still watch it , WTH is wrong with us. 

I  love getting my yearly fix of the soft glow of electric sex .. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 3

Love the movie I have a leg lamp ornament  a coffee  mug  and  the movie  on cd.  When the kids are here  it's on.  They play it on TBS 24 hours.  I use to use it to drive the kids into their bedrooms for some  peace and quiet.  Now I use it to make them go home .... lol :santa:.

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Ahhhh, just not much of a movie guy.  

That said, Biz sent a good one this morning.  A short,  hastily made flick and it was quite good.   :)

" Sally's Strange Vacation "  ??.....One of my favorites, as long as I don't run short of tissues..

• Haha 1

I can relate to young Ralphie and his desire to have his own Daisy and so did many other young boys, the Red Ryder model was highly desirable but in my day it was the Daisy 98 Eagle in those Daisy ads that had me drooling. It was deluxe all the way and a scope could even be mounted on it. I eventually ended up getting one buying from a friend for $3, had to pick a lot of beans to come up with that kind of dough.

The Daisy Eagle, a good memory.

Al

2020-12-25_152331.png

• Like 1

Got 2 of my grandsons Daisy 499B Championship bb guns. We have a local bb gun club, that shoots weekly (in season). One is new, and shoots well. The other is used but has a new barrel and has a trigger job done. It shoots even better. Both of my kids were in the club and turned into good shooters.

My dad got me a red Ryder and said don't tell your mother, we will keep it at camp. Had it for a couple years then my Dad tells me my Mom said she was thinking of getting me a BB gun for Xmas and he said oh I already got him one. So he had to take the one I've had for two years and wrap it. Lol.  And tells me to act surprised.  Then he bought me a BB pistol with CO2 which was a big upgrade and we hid that for a couple years. Til we went to a .22, etc.... Dad was awesome. 

• Like 1