WNY Lake Effect!

mlammerhirt

We are right on the line for the LE dump.  Just a few miles south and BAM, poundage!!  Lightly snowing here now but they said the band could drift a little north and give us a better shot.......I picked up 4 gallons of ethanol free gas yesterday some LETS ROLL!!!

Edited by Lawdwaz

7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

We are right on the line for the LE dump.  Just a few miles south and BAM, poundage!!  Lightly snowing here now but they said the band could drift a little north and give us a better shot.......I picked up 4 gallons of ethanol free gas yesterday some LETS ROLL!!!

It's amazing how stark the snow band border can be, isn't it?  Back during the November surprise I was living in Amherst and I could see my lawn.  My parents 15 minutes south in Cheektowaga had over 7 feet of snow.  

Keep it over there please. Had a pretty good melt after the 2 foot dumping last week. 3 inches or so of rain last couple of days  flooding in area's. Creek behind the house stayed in its banks thankfully.  Have to put all the irons back in the basement.  Return reloading stuff as well. 

I known if I ever move again there will not be a creek within 1000 yds of my house unless I'm 500 feet above it. 

Went out to plow my driveway around 7am...the neighbors and in-laws. You plow guys don't get enough credit ......that job is for the birds!

Still hasn't stopped either.......round 2 of driveway clearings driveways this afternoon. Can't complain too much.....on vacation all week with no real plans. c09bab99573a61705d740cbc6e13b964.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Aw, I was hoping for an attack on the brand and their owners .

Oh Samantha lives in the city , near Elmwood area . She’s returning home today , any snow that a way ?

I’d guess so.  My daughter just stuck a yardstick on a bench in the yard; 9” since yesterday and still falling. 

• Like 1