WNY Lake Effect!

mlammerhirt

Aw, I was hoping for an attack on the brand and their owners .
Oh Samantha lives in the city , near Elmwood area . She’s returning home today , any snow that a way ?
I think the band actually shifted a bit more towards the city than they were expecting. Just talked with my Mom and Dad who live 15 min SW of me and it stopped snowing there early .......just keeps dumping at my house.21abf1a25531cb5f9a7aec6bb3ecca54.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, grampy said:

We got 34 inches nine days ago here. So I feel your pain, all you guys getting hammered in the lake effect areas.

If they made a Subie that could tow my bass boat I'd get one! And I'm no lesbian. But I play one in the movies......:rolleyes:

260 hp turbo outback can pull up to 3500 pounds .still maintaining 30 mpg

• Like 1

2-3 inches of RAIN the past 2 days in SENY. Combined with 55mph winds and my 45lb wooden wooden pool lounge chairs got thrown 20 feet. Today is finally back to nice weather.

a64eeb44a23d55aff2214e07a7ee2ede.jpg&key=6eb34d6c32a0aa653b795f247e65526820eb9eb39381014dc678af97b6843966c3173e33d84eb99faa1a615defc60489.jpg&key=27b160f28ef2532a2855883416f29b56e6be1b227e92647f25f055008df59a28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Man you need a shed to store that stuff in the off season. Did the chairs crack?

• Like 1

Man you need a shed to store that stuff in the off season. Did the chairs crack?

We store the lighter stuff in shed, but those chairs are super heavy and we got great covers on them. But the wind must have gotten crazy to fling them around. Luckily not into the pool and somehow not broken either.

926c88a1b1f5b9d3f2ecfa5694d07f14.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We store the lighter stuff in shed, but those chairs are super heavy and we got great covers on them. But the wind must have gotten crazy to fling them around. Luckily not into the pool and somehow not broken either.

926c88a1b1f5b9d3f2ecfa5694d07f14.jpg

Sasquatch....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I did the driveway a couple hours ago and 6 more inches fell.
It's super light for lake effect though.
It does taste like walleye

I'll bet at TF's place it tastes like sheepshead....

• Like 3

I kept at it throughout the day so it wasn't horrible. We did get round 2.......but i think it was a very light couple of inches. I am really lucky I took down the kids trampoline Wednesday and pulled my blinds by Xmas Eve. I think they would have all been dunzo with the weight of this crap.

16 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Never really got round 2. It looked bad but didn’t dump much snow. I might clean up tomorrow morning if I feel like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're bored, come on down  !!  We don't have any snow to speak of, but I guarantee The Mermaid will find something for you to do ....

• Like 2