Made some mods to my bow work station .

So I built/ welded the bow stand / draw board several years ago, I modified my old apple press into a X-type press at that time also . It was originally in my garage/ workshop, so when I moved to my oldest boys old bedroom a few years ago it was a little too big. So I cut about 16 inches of the length off the draw board and added the arrow spine tester to the upper bar ( the rollers are held on with wing nuts so I can remove them when I use the draw board) .  Moved  my arrow saw to the bottom bar, added the swing arm for my bow vice. And put wheels on it so I can spin it to use either side. I had all the square tubing laying around and coated it in bed liner. I have to finish the weight for the spine tester yet. I did splurge and bought a digital gauge for my spine tester though . Super happy how it turned out 

DCE9E05D-1FF5-47C3-A08C-FACA70A031D9.jpeg

8B8C0833-FB3E-4DCF-B20D-E23CCCCF3CB6.jpeg

6D488028-675B-4083-9F4D-D65DB2CA07A8.jpeg

5BF2D94E-5EC9-4F92-93F2-6B0F2122E91A.jpeg

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 5

Thanks all , things were getting crowded in the room and I wanted to make a all In one bow work station. Next I’m going to rebuild my reloading bench  and have a custom quick  change receiver  in mind, so  my reloading presses are not bolted in the way.