Trout per month challenge:

The_Real_TCIII

28 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Dang ... nobody fishing ?  I love fishing the willow. I have caught some nice browns out of it . Probably  the best stream to get a triple on . Brookies brown and rainbows .

There were some people there.  It got more crowded towards the afternoon.  

This was my first time fishing there.  I fished from livingston down to roscoe stopping along the way. The willowemoc seemed shallow. Maybe 1 foot in most spots.  Is that usually how it is?  

Edited by diplomat019

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Dang ... nobody fishing ?  I love fishing the willow. I have caught some nice browns out of it . Probably  the best stream to get a triple on . Brookies brown and rainbows .

I was out this morn. Went to my favorite stream.for browns and it was about a trickle.  Didn't get a thing.

• Like 1

I got a triple in Flatbrook it was pretty cool and what a neat area to fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...

I stopped at a true wild stream as well and it was easily the prettiest water I've fished in NYS. Couldn't buy a fish! Tough getting flies in the water. I'll go back when I have more time as I know it holds some real nice fishb737b04ebc0fd3372bba66394e69d05d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4