Sporterize or not

sbuff

42 minutes ago, Chef said:

Do you have kids? I feel like I’m young enough to be your kid. Can you leave your gun collection to me in your will ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a grandson,  but I am not sure he will be interested in such things...

However it is possible that I  could be bribed with a high class call girl and a good bottle of wine.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do have a grandson,  but I am not sure he will be interested in such things...
However it is possible that I  could be bribed with a high class call girl and a good bottle of wine.....

That funny part is if I thought you were serious I would find the hottest hooker from here to Mexico and send her your way... we should do a forum day at the range when things get better

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

That funny part is if I thought you were serious I would find the hottest hooker from here to Mexico and send her your way... we should do a forum day at the range when things get better

ME   ?     Not SERIOUS  ??.....Hehehe...

• Like 1

Been thinking of getting a stock upgrade for either my mauser or Enfield.  Neither has matching numbers or anything  ,both just plain old war rifle pieces. Both are accurate 
I go back and forth but Hogue sure has some nice mauser stocks

Would you ever sell the K98?

• 3 weeks later...