A 2nd Civil War

If a civil war breaks out in this land soon, it won’t be a war of Republicans vs Democrats.  It will be a war between Americans and Leftists.  It will be a fight to restore the Rule of Law, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  Americans want them to be honored the way the founders intended them to be.  Leftists want them thrown aside to institute a “Rule of Men”,  AKA  tyranny.  They call it “change”.

If civil war breaks out in America, there will be no rules of engagement.  Any leftist will be considered a terrorist by Americans, and vice versa, as leftists have already been attacking anyone who disagrees with them.  There will be little hope of hiding from the war as most people will have already proven what side they are on prior to the battles.

If leftists control the government when civil war comes, they assume the government will have control over the military and police.  Those soldiers and officers swear to uphold the Constitution and defend it from enemies, both foreign and domestic.  They do not follow unlawful commands from tyrants, simply because they have been elected by leftists.  If they do, they will be choosing to fight with the leftists, making them traitors.  Plus, the majority of veterans will be Americans and oath keepers, having already put their lives on the line for the Constitution and our rights.  Only a fool would think millions of veterans would side with leftists in a fight. 

Leftists desire a big totalitarian government and want it used as a bludgeon to control the lives of Americans.  They won’t tolerate anyone living any way other than the way they think they should.  A man’s admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.  A leftist gleefully laughs as he believes freedom loving American citizens will be violently squashed by an oppressive, leftist, US administration when they rebel against tyranny.  That puts leftists on the evil side of a civil war.

Injustice against Americans will be the spark that lights the fuse.  Ever increasing and constant encroachment on civil liberties and rights by leftists will not be tolerated for long.  There is nothing more dangerous than men with nothing to lose.  A story about a man and his “Killdozer” comes to mind.  He certainly wasn’t squashed like some insignificant bug the local leftist tyrants in his town government thought he was.  When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.  Americans do not seek to control others and certainly do not advocate using force, but will not allow tyranny to be forced upon them either.

You can believe the 2020 election was not fraudulent, but many Americans believe it was.  Leftists will not earn American support by demanding they accept it and shut up or be punished.  Those are fighting words and many are set to fight.  Only by being completely transparent and truthful will leftists ever hope to avoid a fight.  That isn’t their plan though, because Americans won’t accept leftism, so if a fight comes, it will be because they wanted it.  Power is going to their heads and like most insane tyrants, they actually think they can forcefully eliminate all opposition to their tyranny and remain in power.  History proves otherwise, as men born to freedom would rather die on their feet, than live on their knees.  Men willing to die for their freedom can never be conquered. 

Leftists have a plan to retain power though.  They will attempt to give amnesty to 22 million illegals as well as welfare to buy their votes.  They will pack the Supreme Court with 15 judges, adding leftist activists to control the decisions in direct contradiction of the Constitution.  They will eliminate the Electoral College to install tyranny by the majority.  They will put all student loan debt on the backs of all Americans as well as raise taxes to 50% to have all Americans pay for all the “free” entitlements leftists demand at the expense of all citizens.  Leftists have already succeeded in brainwashing an entire generation of college indoctrinated youth that believe leftism is the future for all citizens.  Leftists believe by instituting such “change” they will never be voted out of power.  And if those policies bring on a total economic collapse, they see themselves as the rightful controllers of Martial Law, where nobody has any rights and everyone becomes a rightless slave of the state based on the principle of collectivism under a statist system.  It will be at that point the supporters of leftist ideology will learn they are seen as “useful idiots” by the left and have now become useless.  History proves what happens to the useless under a leftist system is not kind.

If civil war again comes to America, it will be ugly, bloody and merciless and leftists will be to blame for it all.  Therefore, they will be shown no mercy and given no quarter in the fight, even if they choose to cower behind the leftists they elected to tyrannize every American.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Typical leftist who can't refute facts, resorting to ad hominem attacks, proving he cannot win the debate and has nothing intelligent to offer in response.

C'mon man!  Give it a try at least.

The electoral college count will be challenged Jan. 6th., with the Donald returned to the White House shortly thereafter. Looks like Harris is not giving up her seat quite yet, plus she being very, very quiet...interesting. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Typical leftist who can't refute facts, resorting to ad hominem attacks, proving he cannot win the debate and has nothing intelligent to offer in response.

C'mon man!  Give it a try at least.

You really like to recycle your claims and rebuffs... 

Your post falls far from the realm of fact. These far fetched claims do suggest that you’ve lost touch with reality and perhaps are in need of some professional help. If you do want to be taken seriously and would like to engage in actual debate, put forth well reasoned arguments that merit  consideration. 

• Like 1

Idk about a civil war, but if they forgive student debt, I’m pretty sure my wife will be on a roof top with a rifle . We lived below our means and invested for, our kids college from the day they were born , our CPA and RN have no debt . It was simple really a couple grand a year per kid for 20 or so, years .

We have no desire to, pay for the kids of parents who choose bigger houses new trucks, atvs ,and snowmobiles, over their own kids .

• Like 9

Idk about a civil war, but if they forgive student debt, I’m pretty sure my wife will be on a roof top with a rifle . We lived below our means and invested for, our kids college from the day they were born , our CPA and RN have no debt . It was simple really a couple grand a year per kid for 20 or so, years .

We have no desire to, pay for the kids of parents who choose bigger houses new trucks, atvs ,and snowmobiles, over their own kids .

Agree 100%. If they forgive loans they cannot penalize those who paid theirs off without giving that money back plus interest lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You really like to recycle your claims and rebuffs... 

Your post falls far from the realm of fact. These far fetched claims do suggest that you’ve lost touch with reality and perhaps are in need of some professional help. If you do want to be taken seriously and would like to engage in actual debate, put forth well reasoned arguments that merit  consideration. 

Lots of accusations and allegations, but nothing to refute anything I said.  Back up your claims with counterpoints.  If you can't, then I'm not the one who needs help.  Your argument is completely invalid since all you did was claim mine isn't worth consideration.

Try this one on for size and tell me if you're an American or a leftist.

American'sCreed.jpg

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 5

Testimony from a real American.

When I got out of bed the morning of May 31, 2020 after a sleepless night, I knew I had to do something.

I didn’t know what. Or what I would say.

I saw the protests and the riots. I had heard all the accusations about racism, racial injustice, and police brutality. I was horrified by what happened to Mr. George Floyd. But I was also horrified about what was happening to my adopted country, my beloved America.

And I just couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t keep it inside.

So I went to one of these protests and I did the most American thing I could think of: I told the protesters exactly what I thought.

I admit it—I wasn’t very diplomatic.

Maybe that’s why my remarks went viral. You can find them easily on YouTube.

Many people admired me for what I said. Many hated me. I don’t care either way. I didn’t do this for me. I did it for America, the greatest country in the world.

And I know what I’m talking about.

I was born in Cameroon, a country in West Africa. My family lived day to day, simply trying to survive. When I hear people talk about corruption and civil rights abuses here in the US, I shake my head. They never lived in Cameroon—or anywhere within a thousand miles of Cameroon, that’s for sure.

I came to the United States for what I could never have in my native land: freedom and happiness, the opportunity to get a good education, to earn a good living, to build a good life for myself. And that’s exactly what I’ve done. That’s what America has allowed me to do. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

Since coming to the United States, I have trained in nursing and worked as a visiting nurse assistant. Recently, I received my master’s in health care administration, and I am now working as a health care executive.

My career ambition is to close the gap in health care outcomes and design new and better strategies to ensure that under-served populations get the health care services they need. I also serve as a reservist in the United States Air Force. And yes, I look forward to getting married and starting a family.

My life is grounded in a simple truth: There’s no better place to live for anyone, of any race, than America. And everybody outside of America knows it. That’s why they line up, like I did, at US embassies around the world, hoping for a chance to come here to live and work. This is truly the land of opportunity.

So, don’t go around trashing it. I don’t care where you come from. Or what your complaint is. Or what your skin color is. I’m not having it.

And that brings me back to May 31st and that park in Washington, DC.

Mr. Floyd should not have died as he did. But make no mistakes: Black Lives Matter and their allies are using George Floyd’s death to split Americans apart at the very moment we should be coming together. They are striking at the heart of this country—twisting the knife of white guilt with one hand, and black resentment with the other.

These protests are not about empowering black people. They are about disempowering black people.

Because when the fires stop burning, all that remains is hopelessness, anger, and shame. That’s not empowerment. That’s oppression.

Look at the innocent victims—the business owners, many of them black, who have lost their life’s work to looting and arson. What are they supposed to do now? Who cleans up the graffiti and the shattered glass? Who rebuilds? Who, after seeing their dreams go up in smoke, even wants to?

Every week in Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Washington, DC, black criminals kill black men, women and children—children. Do you know the name of a single one of them? Why don’t their lives matter? Where are the protests for them? Why do we only get angry when a white police officer kills a black man, while dozens of our brothers and sisters are mowed down every weekend in our neighborhoods?

Black Lives Matter and its supporters, with their bottomless obsession with racism, pretend to be leading us to a better future. But in fact, they are sending us into a spiral of self-destruction.

It was an intense struggle for me to get to America. I love it too much to stand aside and watch it be torn apart. Stand with me.

I am not oppressed.

I am not a victim.

I am a free American.

I’m Nestride Yumga

Testimony from and open minded Democrat

I wouldn’t be caught dead at a Donald Trump rally.

I mean, come on—I’ve given money to Bernie! And yet, there I was—February 2020, listening to the President of the United States address a crowd of 11,000 supporters.

How in the world did that happen?

Well, it all started with… knitting.

I knit to relax—to escape the drama of real life. But like almost everything nowadays, even knitting has become political—to the point that only those with politically-correct views are welcome in the online knitting forums.

You think I’m kidding? I wish I were.

But I’m not. The online knitting mob is real. And like all mobs, it’s mean. That always made me uncomfortable—the insults and the name-calling. But I despised those knuckle-dragging Republicans as much as the next knitter. So, despite my discomfort, I never gave it much thought.

Truth is, I’m more interested in mastering a three-needle bind-off than discussing immigration policy. But the knitting mob wouldn’t drop it. It became a fixation—a daily litany of how horrible the president and his followers were.

It started to bug me. All I wanted to do was knit. But then I began to wonder: Could those Trump supporters, some of whom were literally my neighbors, really be as irredeemable as they said? I assumed the answer was yes, but I had to find out. And that is how I came to be at a rally for the president on the eve of the New Hampshire primary.

My friends urged me not to go. They feared for my safety. One offered me her pepper spray for protection. I declined, but I won’t pretend I wasn’t nervous. I had no idea what to expect.

I arrived four hours early. The line outside the arena was already a mile long. At first, I said nothing to those around me. I didn’t want to provoke a scene. But then, as people are wont to do when stuck in a long line, we started to chat—first pleasantries, and then to more serious topics.

And here’s what I discovered: These people were soooo nice! No one harassed me. No one intimidated me. No one threatened me. In fact, when I mentioned I was a Democrat, their response was invariably a smile and “welcome.”

These were decent, hardworking people from every walk of life: electricians, lawyers, schoolteachers, small business owners, veterans. I might question some of the policies they supported—they were only too happy to debate me—but I couldn’t question their good intentions or decency.

Inside, the atmosphere was electric—more like a rock concert than a political event. People were dancing and having a fantastic time. They were actually enjoying themselves.

As it happens, two days earlier, I had been in this same arena for a Democratic Party rally. The contrast was stark. Whereas the event for the president was full of optimism and enthusiasm, the Democrats’ event was all doom and gloom: the country was wracked with racism, sexism, and xenophobia. At the Trump event, the participants were bursting with national pride.

Of course, the president touted his achievements—especially the economy, and attacked his opponents. But I was surprised how funny he was. And his energy never flagged. He seemed to be enjoying the event every bit as much as his audience.

Here’s something else that surprised me: While the crowd had obvious affection for the country’s chief executive, there was nothing slavish or mindless about it. These people were not stupid, not brainwashed, and, as far as I could tell, not racist, sexist, or phobic-anything.

So, did going to a Trump rally change me? Well, my values are the same, but my perspective is different. I’ll even say the experience made me a better person.

I learned that the people who come to these rallies aren’t there because they hate anybody. They’re there because they love America. Somewhere between pearl one, knit two, I had lost that love. Now I have it again. And I’m grateful.

The rally also reminded me that we are a people. Yes, we have fierce disagreements on how to solve our problems. But those who differ with us are not evil. Thinking that they are—that’s the problem. That’s what’s tearing us apart.

I refuse to add to the divisiveness any longer. I refuse to hate people I don’t know simply because I don’t like the way they vote.

I invite you to join me. Let’s make America civil again.

If we can do that, we’ll all win.

I’m Karlyn Borysenko, independent voter

• Like 3

@Grouse, while I agree with a lot of what you say. When do you think this civil war is going to come. The trouble is we all go to work every day. And even if i had time. I'm not going to go and burn down my neighborhood to prove a point. On the other hand. I think this is what they expect. They expect as all to just shut up, shrug our shoulders at what a swamp our Government has become and go back to work, paying our bills and supporting our families. I don't believe for a second that Trump lost this election. It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about it.....It's what do we do about it that is the problem.....Vote again in two years. They have proven that doesn't work....Especially here in NY where we keep voting the same dip ships in....I don't see a civil war happening.....at least not for a while, maybe when this country is reduced to bread lines......Everyone that is mad, has no time too demonstrate, no time to rally and certainly no time to build an army. We are all going to work to pay the man and take care of our families......

ApexerER, study the history of revolts in recent times, like in Cuba.  Look up "Dirty Civil War".  This is the way underdogs start a fight under a tyrannical government.  You will know it when it starts.

Such a thing gains momentum when it starts to produce victories.  It happened in Cuba and Nicaragua and has been employed in many Eastern European countries in recent decades.

I'm not suggesting I want, or support a civil war in America.  I'm saying it will come if the left doesn't start acting like Americans instead of enemies of the state.

https://tacticalpatriot.blogspot.com/2016/03/dirty-civil-war-matt-bracken.html

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Grouse said:

ApexerER, study the history of revolts in recent times, like in Cuba.  Look up "Dirty Civil War".  This is the way underdogs start a fight under a tyrannical government.  You will know it when it starts.

Such a thing gains momentum when it starts to produce victories.  It happened in Cuba and Nicaragua and has been employed in many Eastern European countries in recent decades.

I'm not suggesting I want, or support a civil war in America.  I'm saying it will come if the left doesn't start acting like Americans instead of enemies of the state.

https://tacticalpatriot.blogspot.com/2016/03/dirty-civil-war-matt-bracken.html

You need  massive  poverty desperation to have a civil war  don't think we are their yet  but if the left  keeps doing what they have been doing we will get their eventually.