2021 Out of State Hunts

BizCT

We are all booked for our PA trip.  Ended up getting ahold of a campsight and for 5 of us to camp with water and electric ends up coming Out to $10  a night per person.  We are going down next month to get tags and scout for the day. 

Getting excited about this season.  I put trail cameras out last week to see if the big buck from last year made it through the winter.  He made it past hunting season because I found his tracks in the snow shed hunting.  If he did make it he will be my main target this year.  I have seen him once when I jumped him last year but he's got a track the size of a heffer there is not anyway of mistaking it.

• Like 5

We are all booked for our PA trip.  Ended up getting ahold of a campsight and for 5 of us to camp with water and electric ends up coming Out to $10  a night per person.  We are going down next month to get tags and scout for the day. 
Getting excited about this season.  I put trail cameras out last week to see if the big buck from last year made it through the winter.  He made it past hunting season because I found his tracks in the snow shed hunting.  If he did make it he will be my main target this year.  I have seen him once when I jumped him last year but he's got a track the size of a heffer there is not anyway of mistaking it.

What unit? I loved huntinf PA stateland in 2011 and 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3c just over the border

Nice I hunted 2G/2E near clear field county and 3D pike county. Unless they changed units around. All state game lands with those 3 digit numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

I'd be thrilled to shoot any one of those bucks. Knowing how many are in the area, are you planning to target specific bucks, or just wait until the first shooter comes along?

Havent thought much about it. Too early. Plus we also have Missouri.

23 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

That’s my first tag yea, I have two weeks so I might swing down and hunt mule deer and bear too

Are you doing all those hunts with a bow Trial ? Good luck To You !

I dont mean that sarcastically . I wish you good luck. Those are hard hunts with a bow . Especially the goat ! Quite a while ago now I watched Tom Miranda's bow hunt for a goat . What a challenge . You have to be part goat just to get close enough for a shot on those cliffs .

Edited by SportsmanNH

Are you doing all those hunts with a bow Trial ? Good luck To You !
I dont mean that sarcastically . I wish you good luck. Those are hard hunts with a bow . Especially the goat ! Quite a while ago now I watched Tom Miranda's bow hunt for a goat . What a challenge . You have to be part goat just to get close enough for a shot on those cliffs .

Yea I haven’t picked up a rifle in years, it doesn’t even enter my mind any more. I stay with my bow until I succeed.
  • Like 1