Team's Covid

Team Hoyt

1 hour ago, Team Hoyt said:

Well add me to the positive numbers of the China virus. Got my positive result today. Was expecting it to be positive. Have had head cold symptoms (congestion, runny nose, cough) since Monday. Had a close contact with a positive. So here we go lol

Sorry to here that. question ? Did you always use a mask  around people ?

7 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

Day 2 of isolation even though my symptoms started Monday. Still just congested. No worse then the head cold I get every year.

Good luck man. I just got over it also wasn’t bad at all for me either! Worst part is the isolation!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

Day 3 still congested. But the sinus headaches last night... rough

Hang in there.   I was still slightly congested after 2.5 weeks.  But no worse than a minor cold, aches stopped after a few days and taste/smell returned after 12 days or so.   Rest up!

21 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Hang in there.   I was still slightly congested after 2.5 weeks.  But no worse than a minor cold, aches stopped after a few days and taste/smell returned after 12 days or so.   Rest up!

You did all right..I had flue,sars,something bad roughly 13 years ago. Still cannot smell anything.

My youngest tested positive, the rest of us negative.  We’ve been holed up at home since the 29th.  Rapid tests all came back negative, and the lab results from those tests showed him positive on Jan 1.  He had a mild fever and said he “smells funny”.  Those symptoms lasted a day, he is all but fine and normal now, and as long as the rest of us don’t show symptoms, presumably we’re cleared to rejoin society on Jan 10....unless the rules change.  

stay healthy folks.  We got it mild here, others get it hard!

• Like 1

My wife had it bad for 15 days, now each day closer to 100% . My 7 year old was bad with a fever then 100% the next day.  My other daughter and myself never had any symptoms and were told not to get tested rather just assume we were positive . We are both in lock down until the 10th . We have been in lock down since the 19th when my wife tested positive.  

Clinton county Ny way upstate is getting overwhelmed by covid. The wife and I have been doing the right thing all along. She calls me the other day from her school she's a close contact as of monday. The whole house on chorintin. School not closing the kids going remote the employees still need to report. Do everything to stay safe. Were all gonna be tested on sunday. She's started feeling the effects today. Headache body ache sore throat cough and just tired. Im waiting for it ti hit me ive had achey body my head and sore throat runny nose. In chorintine till next friday.