Happy birthday DirtTime !

turkeyfeathers

I'm going to go out on a limb......knowing what I know about Rob , I'm going to say today isn't really his birthday. 

He probably set his profile up on a whim, thinking he'd be in & out of here PDQ but alas, he seems to enjoy most of us and likes the joint.  Good for him!

And if today really is your DOB, Happy Birthday DirtTime!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'm going to go out on a limb......knowing what I know about Rob , I'm going to say today isn't really his birthday. 

He probably set his profile up on a whim, thinking he'd be in & out of here PDQ but alas, he seems to enjoy most of us and likes the joint.  Good for him!

And if today really is your DOB, Happy Birthday DirtTime!

Half right. I had my birthday set, then some odd things went on around here like that splash page hack job BS, so I altered it. Didn't see the need to change it back. I have a birthday every year so I said last year when the day came up I was going to leave it and roll with it. LOL

So thank you all for the Birthday wishes. Went out in the yard and made a fire with flint and steel to make me some coffee seeing I don't drink anymore.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, grampy said:

Happy Birthday Rob! Sorry we didn't get together for a deer hunt last season. Perhaps this year?

And keep up the nice work on your  YouTube channel and website. Both are pretty cool!

Hopefully next season for at least a morning hunt.

Thank you. The YouTube channel is trucking along, never had a goal for it and still don't. If people watch great, if not I doubt I'll fall into a coma. I want to add a few more how to videos but we'll see how it goes. I'm even thinking of starting to sell the gun slings down the road. I'm also going to have some videos of knives I'll be making ( not forging, just making some custom knives based on blade blanks ) hopefully. Those may end up a hobby and sell some here and there to offset the cost of materials.

On 1/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, The Jerkman said:

Happy Birthday@DirtTime hopefully you find some dirt to play in on your big day!!!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I went out and played in the muddy yard. Does that count?