Turkey Amo

WWJD_Hunter

With the amo shortage last year , and people to waiting to the last minute to  buy everything of the shelves. I decided to buy turkey amo early, so found these Winchester Supreme for 14. 49.  I remember when turkey amo was cheap , now it’s very expensive to buy turkey amo. I will have to start buying frozen turkey , which is much cheaper than wild turkey. 

4B9AFB30-4490-4564-902D-83D8827680F3.jpeg

• Like 2

I wish you could #9 tss shot I bought some last year for my 20ga and it pattern great at 40yd’s. ended up using 7 tss and use the 9’s in the early goose season. Worked great on the geese. Forgot for turkeys the shot size needs to be 8’s or larger.

I have a bunch of  12 gauge 3" magnum turkey loads....Some of them  have been carried around in my vest so long that I can no longer read the shot size...However, they are either # 4 or #6  in 1 7/8  or 2 Oz.  loadings, and I know ( from patterning) that they are are sure kill  from my gun out to 45 yards, which is as far as  I will shoot....

• Like 2

Saw a guy on gunbroker.com selling steel waterfowl loads for a good price.  50 rounds of 2 3/4" #4, plus 50 rounds of 3" #1, and 50 rounds of 3.5" BB for a total of $100 including the shipping.  Could get you some ammo for turkey in a pinch for a nice cost savings.

8 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Found what i needed at bud's gun shop

Thanks for starting the post!!!!

Yes. Go to sites that ship to NY, Buds, and Outdoor Limited being two I use ,and back order it ! When it comes in you get first crack at it .You’ll get what you need , it’ll take some time and it’s all pricey right now , but you’ll be hunting  .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Yes. Go to sites that ship to NY, Buds, and Outdoor Limited being two I use ,and back order it ! When it comes in you get first crack at it .You’ll get what you need , it’ll take some time and it’s all pricey right now , but you’ll be hunting  .

Thanks they had it instock so i'm good to go

6 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Where you located...saw a bunch of 22 mag at the Gander Outdoors in Hamburg, NY.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Long island I haven't been able to find mags since the first ammo shortage.

Edited by rachunter
spelling