Cordova Roto Molded Cooler Price Drop

Grouse

just bought one of Cordova's medium size 48 quart coolers for a total of $170 to my door.  They were selling them for about $300 a year or so ago.  Prices have been slashed to $200 and they have a 15% discount plan for certain people that I qualified for.  All of the sizes they offer have been reduced to very reasonable prices for a quality cooler that holds ice for 5 or more days and will last you until you leave it to someone in your will.  Officially licensed as the official cooler of the NRA and made in USA.  They support the 2nd A all the way.  Lifetime warranty too.

https://cordovaoutdoors.com/hard-side/medium-adventurer/

Edited by Grouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price is a big factor.  Many are extremely overpriced.  There are plenty of videos on youtube doing comparisons between coolers. Some hold ice days longer than others and are less cost.  I agree the features are selling points.  I just happen to like the features the Cordova has and the price is low compared to coolers of equal quality.  The lifetime warranty is great too.  Plus they are made in Idaho, USA.