2021 3D Thread

sodfather

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

How close is the Waterville one on Aug 15th for everyone?  @Otto @Swamp_bucks @BowmanMike

I've done the Cassity hollow one but it's the same weekend I  hoping to plant food plots. 

I'd go to waterville. It is probably about 50 mins from my house..I did some work on the Sanger mansion a few years ago.

• Like 2

Waterville is about 45 min for me so not bad .  Also one at Cassity hollow on the 29th if that's better. 

I haven't shot the Waterville one but Cassity hollow is a good one. I didn't see that  the first time I looked.  They have one end of July but am planting that weekend.  But the one end of August on the 29th might work.

But I am good with either

Edited by Robhuntandfish

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Waterville is about 45 min for me so not bad .  Also one at Cassity hollow on the 29th if that's better. 

I haven't shot the Waterville one but Cassity hollow is a good one. I didn't see that  the first time I looked.  They have one end of July but am planting that weekend.  But the one end of August on the 29th might work.

But I am good with either

I think i shot waterville last year and it was fun. It is a good course with some longer shots between 30 and 40 depending on the class.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

WNY isn't welcome??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heya,if any of you want to make the drive that would be great. Sorry for hi-jacking the thread btw. I still need to thank you properly for the fishing info you gave me on the Au Sable.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Looked at the schedule and it looks like a couple of us will be making gilbertsville first shoot April 25th.

Count me in,i will be shooting a lot of the shoots this year. Let me know what time...I generally go early but am flexible.

‘Twas a good time. Took me a few targets to get settled in. Expert hunter class is no joke. All odd distances with the shortest being 28 yards. No lost arrows even though I went right under the first target. Hopefully I’ll make it out one last time before your year ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

‘Twas a good time. Took me a few targets to get settled in. Expert hunter class is no joke. All odd distances with the shortest being 28 yards. No lost arrows even though I went right under the first target. Hopefully I’ll make it out one last time before your year ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allied in 2 weeks 

• 2 weeks later...