US Capital Lock Down

6 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Serious question......So with all these people in the capital building...why was she the only one shot?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

We don’t know that she was the only person shot. But if you had to go out on a limb and speculate about why she was shot, what would you in all seriousness conclude? 

6 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346944869588230144

I am curious how these guys just get to walk out the door without handcuffs. Why not lock the doors and arrest everyone of them ? 

Especially after the vice resident says the will all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  None of them should have even been allowed out of the building

We don’t know that she was the only person shot. But if you had to go out on a limb and speculate about why she was shot, what would you in all seriousness conclude? 
She must have raised the bar in someway from everyone else who was in there....guessing she just didn't call one of the armed guards an asshat!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346944869588230144

I am curious how these guys just get to walk out the door without handcuffs. Why not lock the doors and arrest everyone of them ? 

I honestly don’t know what the law is for this kind of thing. I ask the same question whenever clowns with ARs breech government buildings. I was surprised that the initial call for the national guard was rejected. It looks like a strange combination of failure in protocol and being overly cautious about the optics.

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I honestly don’t know what the law is for this kind of thing. I ask the same question whenever clowns with ARs breech government buildings. I was surprised that the initial call for the national guard was rejected. It looks like a strange combination of failure in protocol and being overly cautious about the optics.

Optics, that has a lot to do with it.  Was watching the coverage all day and when this all started they said that they didn't want to turn the "protesters" away as soon as they arrived so the guards or cops, whoever was there basically gave them a free walk right up to the front door

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Yeah...Just like the BLM and  Antifah terrorists that burned down half the country..I don't remember many of them being mowed down although many of them justly deserved it......

Extremists , either right or left wing are dangerous, and  lawless behavior should not be tolerated, whether it comes from these right wing idiots or the leftist  BLM and Antifah criminals who were allowed to run rampant in several large cities over the last few months.. I'm glad I am getting old and won't have to tolerate this insanity much longer.....

Burned down half the country,fox news much pygmy?

27 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I fully support the march on Washington. 

The marches yes, breaking into the capital building and vandalizing it??  They should all have been locked up.  Shouldn't have sent the national guard there unarmed.  Should have never been allowed to gain entry into the capital building to begin with

Edited by boo711
  • Like 2

My wife and I are watching the resumption of the Congressional proceedings. I think a lot of these Senators have realized that they have played a dangerous game, and today it came to a head. I really hope that the silver lining to this is that both parties give up the outrage and move towards collegiality. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Optics, that has a lot to do with it.  Was watching the coverage all day and when this all started they said that they didn't want to turn the "protesters" away as soon as they arrived so the guards or cops, whoever was there basically gave them a free walk right up to the front door

Cops hands are tied , along with always judged being wrong , proactive police work is a thing of the past . Take a report afterwards ,get your 20 and retire to Florida, without being sued is today’s goal .

My city,  days of riots , 90 buildings damaged or burned , multiple cop cars burned , cops pelted with frozen water bottles, rocks , piss , they had to stand down and take it ,when they should have been giving wood shampoos .

This is what progressives want now they have it , enjoy .

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Cops hands are tied , along with always judged being wrong , proactive police work is a thing of the past . Take a report afterwards ,get your 20 and retire to Florida, without being sued is today’s goal .

My city,  days of riots , 90 buildings damaged or burned , multiple cop cars burned , cops pelted with frozen water bottles, rocks , piss , they had to stand down and take it ,when they should have been giving wood shampoos .

This is what progressives want now they have it , enjoy .

Yup shouldn't be like that.  Shouldn't be reactive.  Should never be reactive.  It is a shame what it has turned into

I would say lack of arrests is purely a numbers issues say it takes two or three cops to arrest one violent suspect, and when your already outnumbered its just not possible it appeared to me with the number of cops there was no way they could control the scene.... hopefully arrest will come from people identified via video, just amazing to me be it BLM ANTIFIA or whatever this group was today think any violent riot is the answer ,,, My support goes out to the police caught in the middle

• Like 4

The cops were told to stand down , like they were told to do for months and this is the culmination of what happens when you let the patients run the psych ward.

The chickens have come home to roost and they picked the capitol building to roost in.

While the rest of the country had to deal with covid, crime , rioting, burning , looting and destruction, the Elite were snug in their hollowed halls surrounded by Armed security. 

They have no one to blame but themselves for what happened.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, land 1 said:

I would say lack of arrests is purely a numbers issues say it takes two or three cops to arrest one violent suspect, and when your already outnumbered its just not possible it appeared to me with the number of cops there was no way they could control the scene.... hopefully arrest will come from people identified via video, just amazing to me be it BLM ANTIFIA or whatever this group was today think any violent riot is the answer ,,, My support goes out to the police caught in the middle

It’s amazing to you that this group thought a violent riot was the answer?? Is this a joke? Have you not heard Trump’s and Giuliani’s rhetoric?

Let’s not make specious comparisons or draw false equivalencies. What we witnessed today was vile and it’s time that all Republicans dismiss Trump for the clown that he is. We’re finally seeing a glimpse of that occur tonight in the Capitol. 

Many times law enforcement personnel are "dammed if they do" and "dammed if they don't".  So I guess law enforcement personnel error on the side of caution to be "dammed if they don't".  

Those politicians and Americans who are  anti-police and who are also supportive of organizations whose members chant "WHAT DO WE WANT?  DEAD COPS' or 'WE WANT PIGS IN A BLANKET", again  I guess law enforcement personnel error on the side of caution to be "dammed if they don't".

The majority of protestors acted in a civil manner and there were many of them present.  I wonder if this is just the tip of the ice berg?

If President-elect Biden is intelligent, his first order of business would be designing a voter system that is not corruptible.  Mandatory voter identification cards and finger printing of  anyone who wants to vote shall be the law.  Totally traceable mail in ballots that require a legible thumb print would be provided to those with valid reasons for not appearing at polling locations. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My point is not political or to blame any political figure rep or dem,  for present or past riots it does amaze me how adults feel that violent riots is the answer,,,,,, but since you brought up politics ,,,i  feel that yes trump has some of the blame on his shoulders for today just like some dem mayors and other politicians handcuffed the police and let there cities get destroyed by BLM and Antifia

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s amazing to you that this group thought a violent riot was the answer?? Is this a joke? Have you not heard Trump’s and Giuliani’s rhetoric?

Let’s not make specious comparisons or draw false equivalencies. What we witnessed today was vile and it’s time that all Republicans dismiss Trump for the clown that he is. We’re finally seeing a glimpse of that occur tonight in the Capitol. 

Trump and  Giuliani’ told them not to  riot to be peaceful  . The dems really did steal the election  biden will never be a legit president.  and the left will hate him once they figure out he works for china and the globalist  . You have 1000  lefty riots media   barely says a word you have  1 on the right and now they  will never stop talking about it . They want people to take these elections seriously have voter id laws .  why not have another election  in those states  if they are so sure it was legit ?

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1