US Capital Lock Down

I think for the most part, the legacy of Donald Trump has been cemented. I know there are a lot of people who like him, and for very valid reasons. However, the 2 defining moments of Trump's presidency will be the handling of the COVID pandemic, and tragically January 6th, 2021. Like it or not, these two moments in history do not shine brightly for Trump or our country...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

And Unfortunately, I’m quite sure that he would He would probably say the same thing about us and our point of view . No, Not dangerous , just wrong . 

He could say it, but he would have nothing to back it up, since conservatives are not trying to eliminate the Constitution, nor take away anyone's rights.  They may be wrong about some issues, but not about the most important ones.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

What are you saying? The mob didn't like the policies so they break the whole system? 

I dont give two shits about guns. I doubt my muzzleloader will be confiscated. I read on facebook that kamala is going to make people with more than five guns have a sex change. Start counting!

The fearmongering you fellas buy in to is ridiculous.

Another question for you, what side would you have been on during the Boston tea party?  Would you be siding with our founding fathers or would you have been supporting the crown?  We're getting pretty close to back to those times, all be it a bit different but not really in principal.

Ever heard of taxation without representation?  Do you really think any of the elected officials (on either side) give a shit about you or I? Do you really believe they care about what's important to us?  I have a hard time believing they really do...

Edited by Rack Attack

4 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I think for the most part, the legacy of Donald Trump has been cemented. I know there are a lot of people who like him, and for very valid reasons. However, the 2 defining moments of Trump's presidency will be the handling of the COVID pandemic, and tragically January 6th, 2021. Like it or not, these two moments in history do not shine brightly for Trump or our country...

More likely those two events will go down in history as the most media manipulated attacks on the truth, with the intention of setting up America for a massive fall under leftists.

The entire 2016 to 2021 period of history will prove to be the turning point in American freedom, cheered on by a corrupt media.  God help the USA.

19 minutes ago, Rack Attack said:

What I'm saying is there are legitimate questions about constitutional policies that were not followed in many of the questioned states during the last election and nobody seems to want to even entertain investigating them.  More time is spent reviewing a play on a football field than has been spent on investigating these actions and you're okay with it.  Why is it okay to extend the voter registration deadline past what's stated in the law?  Why is it okay to extend the receipt date of mail in ballots past what is stated in the law?  Why is it okay to count ballots that are unsigned when it's stated in the law that they must be signed?  These are all legitimate questions. I'm not saying it is right o break into the building and cause damage and am not condoning that.  On the other side you have members of government sitting around thinking they are untouchable, that they can say or do anything that they want and there are no consequences to there actions, but the problem is there are consequences to any action.

Why are people on the left so against having to show state or federal issued photo ID to vote?  You have to do that to buy a 6 pack of beer for christ sake...

As far as you not worried about your muzzleloader being taken, it has nothing to do with guns and has everything to do with upholding your constitutional rights, what other rights are you willing to give up?

More time reviewing a football play?? In what world is any of this actually true? Stop copying/pasting dumb shit from Facebook and come back to reality. 

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

What are you saying? The mob didn't like the policies so they break the whole system? 

I dont give two shits about guns. I doubt my muzzleloader will be confiscated. I read on facebook that kamala is going to make people with more than five guns have a sex change. Start counting!

The fearmongering you fellas buy in to is ridiculous.

opposing infringing laws like the Safe act is fear mongering? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

People liked Hitler in 1939, (for some valid reasons) 5 years later, not so much.

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

It's called analytical thinking and proactive response to known threats.

How do you go through life without thinking and manipulated by forces you don't understand?

Perhaps you should ask yourself the same question?

1JRg9Cj.jpg

Edited by wildcat junkie

14 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Yeah!!! ----"We choose truth over facts"

Truth is an instance of quoting one or many of the facts while describing or discussing the subject. The difference between truth and fact is that fact is something that cannot be combated with reasoning, for it is logic itself. But truth is something which depends on a person's perspective and experience.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

People liked Hitler in 1939, (for some valid reasons) 5 years later, not so much.

A very poor and inaccurate analogy . Trump never became an authoritarian and did not start a war . Having said that , I will admit that I am disappointed in the Presidents conduct In the past several days and attribute much of what went down to him. I think he was A VERY good President but also , a VERY sore loser . Definitely a stain on his legacy . Too bad 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Eric J said:

Well.... Now the Purge will happen.......

ABC News calls for 'cleansing the movement' of Trump supporters following Capitol riots

ABC News stealth-edited piece, changed it to 'cleaning up'

They want to label anyone who voted for President Trump a terrorist, and the Left will use their media cheerleaders to spread their propaganda and hate. Yesterday Biden and Harris both using the race card in their hate speeches to have that repeated over and over by the fake news. 

• Like 1