US Capital Lock Down

40 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

And that lady lost a lawsuit for not making a cake so probably a bad pick to compare it to. Twitter was used to plan riots all year and you can still find things like these on Twitter 

809D6017-A69A-4B0B-9864-75AE5D39EE9D.jpeg

The baker won his Supreme Court case.

U.S. Supreme Court backs Christian baker who rebuffed gay couple

9 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The Supreme Court ruled in their favor as well. 

https://firstliberty.org/cases/kleins/

"In June 2019, the Court vacated the state court’s decision, and sent the case back to the state to be reviewed again in light of the Masterpiece decision.  On January 9, 2020, the Oregon Court of Appeals again heard oral arguments in the case."

1 minute ago, cachemoney said:

The Supreme Court ruled in their favor as well. 

https://firstliberty.org/cases/kleins/

"In June 2019, the Court vacated the state court’s decision, and sent the case back to the state to be reviewed again in light of the Masterpiece decision.  On January 9, 2020, the Oregon Court of Appeals again heard oral arguments in the case."

No they sent it back to Oregon and did not rule on it.

4 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

And I should taket he opinion of a deranged Trump zombie seriously?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna26444467

You're not even worth responding to. I will ignore you from here on out.

Not sure how discussing European auto safety standards has anything to do with Trump, but whatever I don't need to talk to incompetent's like you anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Rack Attack said:

Not sure how discussing European auto safety standards has anything to do with Trump, but whatever I don't need to talk to incompetent's like you anyway. 

It started when the Biden folks said they would like to see higher gas prices in the US.

So now it was an "insurrection"  LOL!!

Mind manipulation run rampant.  I've never seen an insurrection where the people weren't armed, nor have I seen one where the people were not looking to incite violence.  One female Air Force veteran was shot by a capital police officer in what looks like an unlawful killing they tried to say was a negligent discharge, one cop beaten and died, but the details of that case are being suppressed, the rest died from medical issues that they may have succumbed to if they were home.  Now a cop commits suicide for who knows what reason and they try to say it had something to do with a protest.  The media propaganda machine is in full attack mode.

The leftist labels are being amped up to vilify the people in this country that want to bring attention to a government out of control and a lack of accountability for real issues that need to be addressed.  The government is just telling everyone "Trust us and shut up, OR ELSE!"  Welcome to the new totalitarian normal.

• Like 3

Mind manipulation run rampant.  I've never seen an insurrection where the people weren't armed, nor have I seen one where the people were not looking to incite violence.  One female Air Force veteran was shot by a capital police officer in what looks like an unlawful killing they tried to say was a negligent discharge, one cop beaten and died, but the details of that case are being suppressed, the rest died from medical issues that they may have succumbed to if they were home.  Now a cop commits suicide for who knows what reason and they try to say it had something to do with a protest.  The media propaganda machine is in full attack mode.
The leftist labels are being amped up to vilify the people in this country that want to bring attention to a government out of control and a lack of accountability for real issues that need to be addressed.  The government is just telling everyone "Trust us and shut up, OR ELSE!"  Welcome to the new totalitarian normal.

You really are a sick individual.
  • Like 1

You really are an ignorant stooge if that is the best retort you can offer to that post.  You certainly don't show any capacity for intelligent understanding of the subject with replies like that.
No, on the contrary. That answer was more than your classless post even warranted. Your a sad angry old man.

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Mind manipulation run rampant.  I've never seen an insurrection where the people weren't armed, nor have I seen one where the people were not looking to incite violence. 

If a mob that had just listened to a speech given by Trump a few blocks away comes crashing thru the Capitol doors with many of them chanting "Hang Mike Pence" exactly what should people consider this?   Was this the mobs way of coming over to invite Pence out to lunch?   You call everyone else ignorant around here when it is YOU who is ignorant beyond hope.  

• Like 1

Welcome to the age of mob lawlessness, brought to you in 2020 by Leftists.  What happened in DC is the direct result of a larger pattern of mob law that the left excused for an entire year in cities all around the US.  Riots that destroyed cities and killed people and assaulted hundreds of police officers, while being excused away, and even encouraged, by leftist politicians and the main stream media.

The riot in DC is a direct result of the changing values in America after 2020 made mob rule the new normal.  

The deadly storming of the Capitol building is the logical outcome of norms set by the left in 2020. By winking at and apologizing for BLM and Antifa riots, liberal elites telegraphed that political grievances ought to be resolved through violence.

Those showing righteous indignation now only months or weeks ago argued that the riots were “mostly peaceful” and that vandalism and looting don’t count as violence.

That’s the problem with political irresponsibility: Once the law grants quasi-authorization to hitherto-proscribed conduct, there’s no telling how events might spiral.

The left owns this new attitude.

But suddenly, because it comes from the opposition, they label it in the most inflammatory fashion to condemn the same tactics when employed by Trump supporters, though on a much less violent scale, while ignoring the anti government riots and lawlessness leftists continue to engage in.

Hours after pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol, Antifa tried to break into the Multnomah County Courthouse in downtown Portland. A mob of black-clad Antifa militants proceeded to smash businesses and public buildings using hammers. On one wall, they spray-painted an Antifa logo and the warning, “The state can no longer suppress us.”

Protesters then confronted Mayor Wheeler at a restaurant and hit him. But by morning, no national media had reported on the anti-government violence in Portland — the third riot in the city since New Year’s Eve.

Leftists are being played by the elites when they swallow it.  Their hate is too strong and they are too manipulated to see it.

BTW, ignorant doesn't mean very low IQ.  It means having no idea what the reality of the situation is.  I stand by that assessment.

• Like 1

P.S.

The tactics used in the riot last week resemble those used in riots that occurred in multiple cities throughout 2020. Law enforcement officers and buildings around the U.S. have been attacked with pipes, rocket-grade fireworks, and other dangerous weapons since May by Antifa and Black Lives Matter criminals.

The difference is the 2020 riots occurred in the dark of night and most of the mainstream media showed little of the rioters’ violence, downplaying the attacks as “peaceful protests.”

Slowly, information is coming forward that bad actors at prior riots were involved at the Capitol riot as well. Some rioters wore the typical black bloc garb and helmets, others donned Trump paraphernalia to blend in. At a minimum, Wednesday’s assault on the Capitol was fully informed by the lessons of previous actions.

The rioters had watched the tactics and techniques of the Antifa criminals (which included violence, weapons, and destruction) and the nearly non-existent legal repercussions meted out by liberal city and state governments (the vast majority of criminals who were arrested were released without charges), as well as the validation the earlier rioters received (such as having streets named for them).

Image may contain: text that says 'YOUR OUTRAGE IS MANUFACTURED BLM RIOTS LEFT WING VIOLENCE Lasted 7 months CAPITOL RIOT RIGHT WING Condemned mostly by Republicans Lasted several hours Encouraged by media and politicians Condemned by all Republicans & Democrats Police force used Encouraged only by fringe political groups 23+ people shot dead Police force used 700 officers injured 1 person shot dead 150+ fed. buildings damaged 14 officers injured One federal building damaged Hundreds of small businesses destroyed No small businesses destroyed No Outrage'

Edited by Grouse

Yes , I agree , good point Grouse . I liked Arnold’s message very much although I find the MAGA Riots/Kristalnacht Analaogy a bit over the top . I think that , in order for us to move on as a country and also , learn from what happened to ensure that it never happens again , is for BOTH sides to take some some responsibility for what went down last Wednesday . President Trump and his supporters clearly took things too far when they did what they did and I condemn their actions totally . However , the DEMS And the biased media laid the groundwork For all of this when they supported , encouraged and condoned ALL of the violence and riots that were going on for MONTHS stemming from the George Floyd incident perpetrated by BLM and Antifa . Moreover , The message that was implicit in their complicity was “ its ok to riot, destroy private property , assault others , etc. to get your way “.  Violence , looting and rioting begets more violence , so they say . To me , ( in a civilized society at least ) if you’re against that , then you should always be against it , no matter the circumstances . Don’t pick and choose situations to express moral outrage based on your political beliefs because it undermines your moral outrage and your message !! Be consistent !! 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes , I agree , good point Grouse . I liked Arnold’s message very much although I find the MAGA Riots/Kristalnacht Analaogy a bit over the top . I think that , in order for us to move on as a country and also , learn from what happened to ensure that it never happens again , is for BOTH sides to take some some responsibility for what went down last Wednesday . President Trump and his supporters clearly took things too far when they did what they did and I condemn their actions totally . However , the DEMS And the biased media laid the groundwork For all of this when they supported , encouraged and condoned ALL of the violence and riots that were going on for MONTHS stemming from the George Floyd incident perpetrated by BLM and Antifa . Moreover , The message that was implicit in their complicity was “ its ok to riot, destroy private property , assault others , etc. to get your way “.  Violence , looting and rioting begets more violence , so they say . To me , ( in a civilized society at least ) if you’re against that , then you should always be against it , no matter the circumstances . Don’t pick and choose situations to express moral outrage based on your political beliefs because it undermines your moral outrage and your message !! Be consistent !! 

The protests you’re referring to were in support of racial justice. Surely you’d agree that’s a better cause than attacking the Capitol because you falsely and stupidly believe that the election was fraudulent. All the racial justice protests that turned violent were immediately scorned by Democratic leaders. By many accounts, Trump enjoyed the show as the dumb asses stormed the Capitol and his staff had to twist his arm to get him to put out a statement. In that statement he told them that they’re right and that he loves them. 
To in any way equate these 2 causes of unrest is to totally misrepresent very recent history.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

The protests you’re referring to were in support of racial justice. Surely you’d agree that’s a better cause than attacking the Capitol because you falsely and stupidly believe that the election was fraudulent. All the racial justice protests that turned violent were immediately scorned by Democratic leaders. By many accounts, Trump enjoyed the show as the dumb asses stormed the Capitol and his staff had to twist his arm to get him to put out a statement. In that statement he told them that they’re right and that he loves them. 
To in any way equate these 2 causes of unrest is to totally misrepresent very recent history.

Bravo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Falsely and stupidly believe that the election was fraudulent? Really.  Well, I'm not sure why you choose to characterize the millions who believe that there was significant election fraud -many democrats too  according to stats- as there is substantial evidence that there was indeed voter fraud taking place.  And Did you feel the same way about those who contended that the 2016 was fraudulent due to Russian interference and that Hillary Clinton was the rightful winner?? The Russian collusion hoax was was supported by the democrats and pushed by them and their media allies for over half of Trumps presidency and what was the result of their investigation?? NO COLLUSION

Were those people stupid as well or, only the ones you disagree with?? See, the thing is, I thought the Russian conspiracy hoaxers were wrong all along but I am ok with them investigating to ensure the election wasnt fraudulent; why arent you in thise case? Cant have it both ways !!

"All the racial justice protests that turned violent were immediately scorned by Democratic leaders"-Versatile Hunter 

Really?? I dont think Kamala is doing that in this clip is she?

Also, didnt she setup and/or support a funding effort to bail out alot of those protestors-those same ones who were caught red-handed committing some of the most heinous acts of mayhem and violence, mind you-to bail them out of jail??  

Yup, she did!! So, they did not , as you aver, roundly codemn the violence and thats the problem; the double standard and the hypocrisy that is so apparent to those of us on the right.

Now, youre right that Biden did come out with a video statement condeming the rioting BUT THAT WASNT UNTIL SPETEMBER 2ND, 3 months after the intitial rioting began!! In contrast, the Presidernt came out THE NEXT DAY in comdemnation of the Capital Hill Riots. 3 months as compared to 1 day?? Not even close to being similar.  And, I content that Biden only FINALLY came out in codemnation because his handlers advised him too because it was hurting in the polls . 

"To in any way equate these 2 causes of unrest is to totally misrepresent very recent history."  -Versatile Hunter 

Not true as they are indelibly linked IMHO

Based on your last statement , it sounds like your justifying the destruction of private and public property, violence (and murder) against innocent  people in the support of racial justice, is that correct? In other words, you sanction it because the cause is just and noble ? Moreover,  in comparison,  the rioting perpetrated  by Trump supporters last Wednesday was ignoble due to the fact that theyre ignorant and their cause is unjustified and trivial because voter fraud never happened and is trivial in comparision, right? 

Well,  Im not sure what the George Floyd killing had to do with looting and stealing for one, do you  (and all the other associated afroementioned riotous acts) ? 

Although I agree  that you can support one cause over another- agree with it if you will-You CANNOT justify and condone the rioting and mayhem perpetrated by one  and then turn around and condemn the other when your major complaint/condemnation is the rioting and the mayhem itself, dont you understand that?

And  If you do , That is truly and clearly hypocrisy  and as a consequence, you undermine your entire argument!!

P.S. So what happened to this guy??

IMG_1070.PNG

• Like 1

Leftists push the notion the fraudulent election claims are a lie. 

But the "racial justice" claims were debunked by data immediately, and no scientific analysis of law enforcement data or statistics ever backed it up.  "Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie and the Ferguson cop was found not guilty of any wrong doing.  The entire leftist racial justice movement is based on a PROVEN lie, so therefore, the riots, looting and burning were never moral or righteous.  Never mind the fact that those who died in encounters with police were career criminals, drug addicts or dealers, wife abusers and worse, who failed to comply with lawful police orders and had to be restrained or shot to prevent them from killing a cop. 

But I'd never expect any indoctrinated, brainwashed, hateful leftist to ever agree with that.