US Capital Lock Down

9 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s amazing to you that this group thought a violent riot was the answer?? Is this a joke? Have you not heard Trump’s and Giuliani’s rhetoric?

Let’s not make specious comparisons or draw false equivalencies. What we witnessed today was vile and it’s time that all Republicans dismiss Trump for the clown that he is. We’re finally seeing a glimpse of that occur tonight in the Capitol. 

Specious comparisons ? 

That's political talk for don't bring up the evil past deeds of my party, while I'm condemning your party for doing the same thing. 

We've been witnessing these vile actions for almost two years now and not one peep about it, just Bail reform, defunding the Police and funerals.

I'm still waiting for the left to condemn the terrorist actions of ANTIF or BLM, but since both groups are the terrorist wings of the left, I won't hold my breath.

Your party has lost control of it's dogs and it's going to be fun watching them chew on their masters for awhile.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, steve863 said:

What would make me feel at peace would be to have Trump and Giuliani be roommates in the looney bin.  Don't know which one of them is more f----d up in the head.  

No voter id laws   no way to tell if this was a legit election  its surprising nobody has not figured this out before  are election system is a joke  almost every other country in the world has voter ID laws .  and bans most mail ins . 

• Like 1

Just now, steve863 said:

What would make me feel at peace would be to have Trump and Giuliani be roommates in the looney bin.  Don't know which one of them is more f----d up in the head.  

With Biden and Harris at the helm, we'll all be passengers of the good ship looney bin.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Specious comparisons ? 

That's political talk for don't bring up the evil past deeds of my party, while I'm condemning your party for doing the same thing. 

We've been witnessing these vile actions for almost two years now and not one peep about it, just Bail reform, defunding the Police and funerals.

I'm still waiting for the left to condemn the terrorist actions of ANTIF or BLM, but since both groups are the terrorist wings of the left, I won't hold my breath.

Your party has lost control of it's dogs and it's going to be fun watching them chew on their masters for awhile.

yep  these people saw the left get away with riots  for years  and said if they can do it they can to .  and they say  riot's  don't  work  but then they give the left everything they ask for in many ways   such as defund the police .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve863 said:

you pick on trump they are all like trump or worse  just not in public .

• Like 1

I voted for Trump twice. And I'm not happy with the way the election went down either. But his own ego, and the failure to know when to shut the hell up, has hurt whatever good he did do. And  tarnished whatever presidential legacy he had left, by 'almost' encouraging the shameful display that happened today, at the US Capital building.

We are not Antifa! Or any of these other leftist terrorists cry babies! So let's not act like them! 

We need to lead by example, to rebuild the Republican Party. Trump came in and was a refreshing change. He's leaving us, the ones who supported him, with a bad taste in our mouths.

Always.......America First! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

All the rats on both side are scared now. They see how easily all their power and money could be stripped from them. Only thing we need now is all the Americans to work together and we could make this country truely great again. Unfortunately  now both sides will ramp up the hate to keep us divided so they can make more money and get more power. Both partys are corrupt  whole thing needs to be torn down before its to late.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Specious comparisons ? 

BLM protests didn't storm the senate and were not incited by a sitting president.

8 hours ago, phantom said:

Trump and  Giuliani’ told them not to  riot to be peaceful  . The dems really did steal the election  biden will never be a legit president.  and the left will hate him once they figure out he works for china and the globalist  . You have 1000  lefty riots media   barely says a word you have  1 on the right and now they  will never stop talking about it . They want people to take these elections seriously have voter id laws .  why not have another election  in those states  if they are so sure it was legit ?

I'm 100% behind a true, impartial audit, recount, or another closely supervised election. But there is a leftist agenda that Washington & the media feels needs to be promoted, so unfortunately, it won't happen. We are supposed to be a democracy with laws & majority rule through the voting process, but when that cannot even be trusted, what are you left with? I'd say a banana republic....:crying:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

But did attack a federal building for over 30 days in a row and have destroyed federal property for a year. 

That is the same as storming the capitol building while the senate is in session.?Seems like apples to oranges to me. Or apples to  marshmallows.

Edited by BowmanMike

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Fixed it for ya. You're welcome.

Listen fellas, it was YOUR beloved Trump who sealed his own fate and legacy.  Pointing fingers at Biden, Pelosi or anyone else has nothing to do with how Trump will be perceived by history.  He will go hands down as the most INSANE president this country ever had.  You guys can hem and haw that it was all the media's fault when in reality it was Trump who brought all this crap upon himself.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, phantom said:

you pick on trump they are all like trump or worse  just not in public .

Oh, I'm picking on him.  LOL.  You sound like a crybaby just like Trump.  I was born when Kennedy was president so I have lived thru quite a few presidents.  None of us really know what they were really like in private, but in public NONE of them acted the way Trump did.  Not even close.  He will forever be remembered as the bafoon president.  Delusional, insane, narcissist, just to name a few of his negative traits.

12 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Listen fellas, it was YOUR beloved Trump who sealed his own fate and legacy.  Pointing fingers at Biden, Pelosi or anyone else has nothing to do with how Trump will be perceived by history.  He will go hands down as the most INSANE president this country ever had.  You guys can hem and haw that it was all the media's fault when in reality it was Trump who brought all this crap upon himself.

Speculation. He didn't play ball by the Washington rules, which made him a lot of enemies.

But we now have a senile leader, career politician, bought & paid for by foreign interests, who even raised a son to follow in his footsteps. Who promotes higher taxes, more government spending & liberal policies, and increased gun control. Anyone want to take odds on when his own party gives him the boot & makes Kamala Harris the president? Sounds like a HUGE win for your side....:rolleyes:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Speculation. He didn't play ball by the Washington rules, which made him a lot of enemies.

But we now have a senile leader, career politician, bought & paid for by foreign interests, who even raised a son to follow in his footsteps. Who promotes higher taxes, more government spending & liberal policies, and increased gun control. Anyone want to take odds on when his own party gives him the boot & makes Kamala Harris the president? Sounds like a HUGE win for your side....:rolleyes:

Wrong!  It is NOT my side.  I did not vote for Biden or Trump.  All the negatives you list for the Biden/Harris presidency was brought on by your beloved President Trump.  This election should have been easily won by him but he just couldn't help himself from being an ignorant dumbass.  Just as the 2016 election was a vote against Hillary, the 2020 election was a vote against Trump.  End of story.   Any other freaking half-sane republican would have easily beaten Biden. 

And while we are at it you can again thank your beloved President Trump for losing both republican Senate seats in Georgia.  Now the liberal policies, gun control, etc. you list have an even better chance of becoming reality.  Or wait, should we consider that Georgia election "rigged" just like the one in November was??  Trump is a LOSER from start to finish and now we will be paying the price for it.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

That is the same as storming the capitol building while the senate is in session.?Seems like apples to oranges to me. Or apples to  marshmallows.

Ok, they did storm an occupied police station .locking cops inside and setting it on fire . Arson to an occupied structure is something that even in NYS you have the legal right to kill them ,to stop it , yet little was done to stop it  . One arrested and he got 45 days , for a felony arson .

They attacked countless cops, firemen , and members of the general public for weeks upon weeks in cites across the country , pretty much at will ,with little consequences. 1,000s of arsons , people’s livelihoods gone ,neighbors gone , jobs and tax base reduced in area they were needed the most .

I believe the number of damaged or destroyed buildings in just Roch. Was around 90 , including at least one firehouse , and one engine that was attacked on the way to a arson fire .

Yesterdays events trouble me on many  levels , in some ways more so then all the destruction caused by blm and antifa for months on end , in cites across America .

Im fine with shooting looters on sight as well as those storming the Capital, yet security at the Capital might want to consider actually doing their jobs . Sweet gig, don’t ever have to fight anyone or get dirty , and that showed the one time they needed to . Perhaps the rooftop Koreans could instruct them ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Ok, they did storm an occupied police station .locking cops inside and setting it on fire . Arson to an occupied structure is something that even in NYS you have the legal right to kill them ,to stop it , yet little was done to stop it  . One arrested and he got 45 days , for a felony arson .

They attacked countless cops, firemen , and members of the general public for weeks upon weeks in cites across the country , pretty much at will ,with little consequences. 1,000s of arsons , people’s livelihoods gone ,neighbors gone , jobs and tax base reduced in area they were needed the most .

I believe the number of damaged or destroyed buildings in just Roch. Was around 90 , including at least one firehouse , and one engine that was attacked on the way to a arson fire .

Yesterdays events trouble me on many  levels , in some ways more so then all the destruction caused by blm and antifa for months on end , in cites across America .

Im fine with shooting looters on sight as well as those storming the Capital, yet security at the Capital might want to consider actually doing their jobs . Sweet gig, don’t ever have to fight anyone or get dirty , and that showed the one time they needed to . Perhaps the rooftop Koreans could instruct them ?

The Trump rioters had a sitting president egging them on while ANTIFA, BLM, etc. did not.  Yes, maybe one could say the democratic political establishment was egging ANTIFA and BLM on, but again they are not a sitting US president.  The whole world has it's eyes on a sitting US president, while the world in general could give two shits about what a Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomo says or does.  Many don't even know who they are.

19 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Wrong!  It is NOT my side.  I did not vote for Biden or Trump.

Then it IS your side, whether you want to admit or realize it. I do understand NY would have gone blue whether you voted for Trump or not, but by not voting or casting a wasted vote, you are part of the problem. Blame it all on Trump if you want, it may or may not make the next 4 years a little more tolerable, I guess that's your choice to make.