Good news max article about the media’s double standard

21 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Decent man with a heart? He's as corrupt as anyone in Washington, and has personally trained his own son to follow in his footsteps. He's been screwing the Delaware & US taxpayers for 47 years, has ties to China & the Ukraine, and ran on a campaign of higher taxes & gun control. Yes, he's got a few marbles bouncing around in his senile head and can usually shut up when his handlers direct him to. But this is not the man who is going to improve our country & make us all join hands & sing "Kumbaya". Not by any stretch of the imagination....

He actually said his crack smoking, prostute using con man son was the smartest man he knows. I feel bad for Nomad’s friend.

4 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I will not speak for his politics but my boss who is CEO of our company and her husband, a former Army ranger are both graduates of the University of Delaware and far from being left wing liberals .  They've been the guests of Biden several times at different functions and even dined in his house.  They consider him to be a very decent and respectful individual who from their observations has the uncanny ability to remember people and their names even if he's met them only once and many years before.  My boss is surely not complimentary of just anyone she meets, I can attest to that, but I'll take her opinion of Biden's character before I'll take opinions from anyone on this site who has never met the guy.

His public record is an open book for anyone who wants to see it.  It's filled with proof of incompetence and corruption as well as bald face lies.  I'll take factual info over anyone's opinion who's met him and been conned by his private persona.

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Do you think Biden comparing Cruz and Hawley to nazis is a good start to this healing? This is Hawley’s answer.

No, not a good start at all for him.  He shouldn't acknowledge those two clowns in any way.  This will only rile up the nutjobs on the extreme right even more.  The same with Twitter closing Trump's account.  They shouldn't have done that.  Will only make the nutjobs even more nuts.  They let Trump talk out of his a$$ thru twitter for the last 4 years so what's the point in shutting him down now?  Let him talk.  He only makes a fool out of himself anyway.

32 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I will not speak for his politics but my boss who is CEO of our company and her husband, a former Army ranger are both graduates of the University of Delaware and far from being left wing liberals .  They've been the guests of Biden several times at different functions and even dined in his house.  They consider him to be a very decent and respectful individual who from their observations has the uncanny ability to remember people and their names even if he's met them only once and many years before.  My boss is surely not complimentary of just anyone she meets, I can attest to that, but I'll take her opinion of Biden's character before I'll take opinions from anyone on this site who has never met the guy.

I am sorry, but this tells me everything I need to know. "I don't work for you?" "You are full of sh*?" "Let's take this outside"? "Don't try me pal"?

Surprised YouTube hasn't pulled it, ... 

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Honesty question how long ago were these party’s. I have seen him give great speeches and ones where he seems very forgetful of names.

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicky said:

I am sorry, but this tells me everything I need to know. "I don't work for you?" "You are full of sh*?" "Let's take this outside"? "Don't try me pal"?

Surprised YouTube hasn't pulled it, ... 

Well, Trump calls everyone and his "uncle" all sorts of names and you guys have no problems with that.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Well, Trump calls everyone and his "uncle" all sorts of names and you guys have no problems with that.  

I don’t understand anyone who can advocate for Trump’s behavior and takes issue with Biden’s character. Most everyone who has worked with Biden has nothing but praise for his character and conduct, even if they don’t agree with him. Even Lindsey Graham said “God never made a better man than Joe Biden”, this is the same man who on Wednesday said he prayed that Biden would lose. Pretty much the exact opposite for Trump, even for people who are on his side of the coin can’t stand him. 
I take no issue with anyone supporting Trump, but if you do, I don’t think you have much ground to stand on when it comes to attacking someone on their character. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, left field said:

I don't think the challenge is finding unbiased news source as much as looking at wherever you get your news with a discerning and skeptical eye.

Did you read the article I posted? Huge double standard coming from the Democrats. And if you think it’s easy to find unbiased news source you need to open your eyes a bit. It’s very easy to see what media has conservative or liberal lean to them. 

3 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Do you think Biden comparing Cruz and Hawley to nazis is a good start to this healing? 

Weird comparison. Goebbels wa a published author.  

Hawley, for all his promise, has screwed himself bigly. He has lost all support in the senate. Maybe he still has Trump while Trump can use him. When Mitch McConnell (who despite his ashhole ways is one of the cleverest leaders to ever work in Washington) says "stop" you should listen. 

Even Hawley's mentor, former GOP Sen. John Danforth has disavowed him.

"Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life," Danforth said in an interview Thursday with The St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

3 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Decent man with a heart? He's as corrupt as anyone in Washington, and has personally trained his own son to follow in his footsteps. He's been screwing the Delaware & US taxpayers for 47 years, has ties to China & the Ukraine, and ran on a campaign of higher taxes & gun control. Yes, he's got a few marbles bouncing around in his senile head and can usually shut up when his handlers direct him to. But this is not the man who is going to improve our country & make us all join hands & sing "Kumbaya". Not by any stretch of the imagination....

No one said "join hands" or "Kumbaya". However, IF he can move the country forward, IF he can unite/heal some of the country, IF he can us on the better side of Covid, and IF he can bring some lost jobs back, then he will cement his place in US politics.

Trump had that opportunity - he literally could have been that guy -  but he couldn't get past his degenerate and flawed personality, and ego fed by his more salvish supporters.

Trump had better depend upon Biden's good nature. Another president would unleash the justice dept on Trump. 

While it does seem too little too late, the movers and shakers in politics and business are lining up to work with and help Biden  The country has had enough. So, in that sense, sure ... let's Kumbaya the hell out of the next few years.

1 minute ago, rob-c said:

Did you read the article I posted? Huge double standard coming from the Democrats. And if you think it’s easy to find unbiased news source you need to open your eyes a bit. It’s very easy to see what media has conservative or liberal lean to them. 

I'm not saying they don't. What I think is more important, however, is to understand that and therefore look at every media source with a skeptical eye. 

2 hours ago, Splitear said:

I don’t understand anyone who can advocate for Trump’s behavior and takes issue with Biden’s character. Most everyone who has worked with Biden has nothing but praise for his character and conduct, even if they don’t agree with him. 

He publicly bribed the voters in Georgia with a promise of $2,000 each, this seems to be the new normal today, and happily accepted by most who will get an extra $2,000 to spend on a new TV, weed, cheap beer, whatever makes you happy.

We all know Trump was rude & thought a lot of himself. He may have had shady business dealings in the private sector, who knows. I'm more concerned about how a politician handles our money while he is in office, and how he represents my interests and the interests of our country.

I don't know who is real on here, and who is a bot. I don't much care, either. If you voted for Biden, or cast a wasted vote, you are part of the problem, and deserve whatever the new breed of politicians bring you. If you own guns, shame on you even more...you voted on personality rather than voting for the man who would have served the country's interest better. Brush up on your Mandarin & report your guns as stolen Komrade, the worst is yet to come, hopefully you have enough ammunition hoarded.

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

He publicly bribed the voters in Georgia with a promise of $2,000 each, this seems to be the new normal today, and accepted by most who will get an extra $2,000 to spend on a new TV, weed, cheap beer, whatever makes you happy.

We all know Trump was rude & thought a lot of himself. He may have had shady business dealings in the private sector, who knows. I'm more concerned about how a politician handles our money while he is in office, and how he represents my interests and the interests of our country.

I don't know who is real on here, and who is a bot. I don't much care, either. If you voted for Biden, or cast a wasted vote, you are part of the problem, and deserve whatever the new breed of politicians bring you. If you own guns, shame on you even more...you voted on personality rather than voting for the man who would have served the country's interest better. Brush up on your Mandarin & report your guns as stolen Komrade, the worst is yet to come.

What you saw as a bribe, I see as a suggestion for pandemic relief and economic stimulus. Heck, I don’t even agree with it totally. I’m sure there are a lot of people out there who need the relief, but my family is doing okay. I would have suggested more targeted relief, but I don’t know how much trouble it would be to do that, and most importantly, I’m not running for office. 
If you think Biden bribed voters with a payment, it would be safe to say Trump bribed voters in 2016 with a tax cut. The only difference is Trump said citizens could keep more of their own money, and Biden is suggesting they get some of it back. I’m not looking to argue which is right or wrong, because I don’t have much opinion either way. 
You may not like how I voted, and that’s fine. However, I’m not ashamed of it. I’ll be the first to tell you I voted for Biden because 1. I didn’t want to vote for Trump and 2. I think Biden will be a better President. Trump maybe even had more policies that I agree with, but I still believe Biden will do a better job. I very well may be wrong, and most anyone who knows me would say that betting on me being wrong is usually the safe bet. But, if I’m wrong, I’ll be more than happy to own it, trust me, I have plenty of practice. I hope I’m not though. 

Also, not a bot. If you want to post some  pictures and have me select the ones with “buses” or “crosswalks” or whatnot, feel free. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Also, not a bot. If you want to post some  pictures and have me select the ones with “buses” or “crosswalks” or whatnot, feel free. 

Read above, I don't really care. Enjoy defending yourself, your home, and your family with a pitchfork or crossbow, that's coming next.

Edited by Uncle Nicky

4 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Read above, I don't really care. Enjoy defending yourself, your home, and your family with a pitchfork or crossbow, that's coming next.

What are you doing in your spare time that people wanna invade your home? I have never in my life thought,boy i wish i had had a gun for that.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

What are you doing in your spare time that people wanna invade your home? I have never in my life thought,boy i wish i had had a gun for that.

It’s a fantasy that makes people feel relevant. Similar to conspiracy theories. It’s also been the basis of NRA marketing for the last decade. ‘Disorder and unrest are coming through your front door. There’s a bad guy at every corner. Are you man enough to protect yourself?’ 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Republican led house in pennsylvania made those changes. 

Does that matter as far as to was it or was it not made outside the constitution? I have seen you post in other sections about being happy with your muzzleloader and you did not seem firm on 2A but also pro blm so you are big on civil rights so you are a hard read.

9 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Does that matter as far as to was it or was it not made outside the constitution? I have seen you post in other sections about being happy with your muzzleloader and you did not seem firm on 2A but also pro blm so you are big on civil rights so you are a hard read.

I dont fit most molds,and not because i am big. But i do make up my own mind. What i was saying with the post is that that bill in pa was introduced and passed by a republican led house. Then folks didnt like the results and are challenging it after the election? And if the votes for the president were fraudulent,then the votes for senators and representatives would be too,but who talks about that? Not the senators that got elected...

1 minute ago, BowmanMike said:

I dont fit most molds,and not because i am big. But i do make up my own mind. What i was saying with the post is that that bill in pa was introduced and passed by a republican led house. Then folks didnt like the results and are challenging it after the election? And if the votes for the president were fraudulent,then the votes for senators and representatives would be too,but who talks about that? Not the senators that got elected...

I believe one has not been seated yet as it was also a contested election. But senator Hawley was contesting it and so was the Texas lawsuit and I believe right left and center should have issues with violations of the constitution. So far from the left side voters on this site I still have yet to get their opinion or a answer and honestly you answer was a non answer also.