Good news max article about the media’s double standard

9 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I believe one has not been seated yet as it was also a contested election. But senator Hawley was contesting it and so was the Texas lawsuit and I believe right left and center should have issues with violations of the constitution. So far from the left side voters on this site I still have yet to get their opinion or a answer and honestly you answer was a non answer also.

Ok,I'll bite. What is unconstitutional?

6 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Ok,so if you could get an illness doesn't count as an excuse? Why was that law passed in the first place then and why are people just objecting now? 

And how can Oregon have all mail in ballots then?

8 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Ok,so if you could get an illness doesn't count as an excuse? Why was that law passed in the first place then and why are people just objecting now? 

And how can Oregon have all mail in ballots then?

No it does not, how the pa constitution is written and would have to be amended to. I don’t know why that law passed in 2019. Oregon can because it doesn’t violate their constitution. So if it indeed violates the US constitution by violating the state constitution are you ok with it or not and do you believe Hawley should be being compared to a nazi or called a clown for odjecting to it at his first opportunity.

Oregon has all mail in ballots and is considered to be extremely left of the political center.  The state is in dire straights financially due to it's leftist policies.  Need I mention Portland is in Oregon.

That's the result of all mail in ballots.  They probably corrupted the integrity of the vote in Oregon years ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

No it does not, how the pa constitution is written and would have to be amended to. I don’t know why that law passed in 2019. Oregon can because it doesn’t violate their constitution. So if it indeed violates the US constitution by violating the state constitution are you ok with it or not and do you believe Hawley should be being compared to a nazi or called a clown for odjecting to it at his first opportunity.

I am ok with it since it was lawfully passed. 

But here is a question,do you think any of this would be happening if trump won the election? 

Hawley seems like a self serving asshat to me,but that's just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Scary, isn't it? The founding fathers had vision when they wrote the Constitution, today's citizen doesn't see past their next stimulus check. And these are guys on a hunting site who probably own guns.:wacko:

It is scary that idiots own guns,right?

Haha,that cracks me up.

So you think there should be no amendments to a set of laws that were written over two hundred years ago. I have sad news,the world has changed since then and it will continue to do so.

9 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

No, scary that idiots that own guns are voting their rights away. Why not just be a good citizen & turn them in at the next buy-back drive? Or better yet, I'll give you a better price for them, seeing as you really don't need them anyway.

The very first thing that a corrupt or oppressive government that wants complete control over the people does is take their guns away. It'd been proven time & time again. Ask the people in Mexico, Cuba, China, Venezuela how "voting" is working for them these days. Simple Civics & History 101. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Haha,that cracks me up.

So you think there should be no amendments to a set of laws that were written over two hundred years ago. I have sad news,the world has changed since then and it will continue to do so.

No, it's scary they vote for people who want to eliminate their rights by ignoring the process outlined in the Constitution for amending it, because they don't understand that process was put there to prevent tyrants from stealing power from the people. 

What's changed is the lack of comprehension of civics and the wisdom that went into the checks and balances our government is set up with.  That's not news, it's a sad truth.

Edited by Grouse
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I am ok with it since it was lawfully passed. 

But here is a question,do you think any of this would be happening if trump won the election? 

Hawley seems like a self serving asshat to me,but that's just my opinion.

Your good with violations of the state and federal constitutions.

Democrats have objected in multiple election in the past so probably yes.

Why is he a self serving jackass is it for standing up for his constituents and the constitution.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

5 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Scary, isn't it? The founding fathers had vision when they wrote the Constitution, today's citizen doesn't see past their next stimulus check. And these are guys on a hunting site who probably own guns.:wacko:

That I’ll never figure out .Probably anti hunters really 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

But do you draw the line at crossbows in archery season.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

No, it's scary they vote for people who want to eliminate their rights by ignoring the process outlined in the Constitution for amending it, because they don't understand that process was put there to prevent tyrants from stealing power from the people. 

What's changed is the lack of comprehension of civics and the wisdom that went into the checks and balances our government is set up with.  That's not news, it's a sad truth.

When you say tyrants stealing power from the people all i can think of is trump. Going against 81 million voters and the rule of law itself. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

When you say tyrants stealing power from the people all i can think of is trump. Going against 81 million voters and the rule of law itself. 

You are correct.  That's all you can think of.  You have a closed mind.  Years of brainwashing indoctrination prevents you from seeing anything else.

• Thanks 1

More media double standards

While Democrat politicians and their fellow hand-wringers in the media were busy labeling pro-Trump agitators who stormed the U.S. Capitol Wednesday as “terrorists,” Antifa rioters in Portland were at it for the third straight night, attempting to break into a police department with rocks and other weapons. Antifa reporter Andy Ngo posted a video on Twitter showing the violent scene outside the Tigard Police Department, just outside the city, that’s become all-too-common in Portland, where Democrat city officials have largely surrendered to the far-left mob that’s been allowed to assault and destroy throughout the city for years.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/crickets-portland-antifa-attacks-local-police-precinct-vandalizing-local-businesses?fbclid=IwAR3_fy9iNJJ5JVUuzdR36GpHWscNCX8pWiwaQVOlnKq2B-cAGE7X0o7WQbs

Edited by Grouse

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

More media double standards

While Democrat politicians and their fellow hand-wringers in the media were busy labeling pro-Trump agitators who stormed the U.S. Capitol Wednesday as “terrorists,” Antifa rioters in Portland were at it for the third straight night, attempting to break into a police department with rocks and other weapons. Antifa reporter Andy Ngo posted a video on Twitter showing the violent scene outside the Tigard Police Department, just outside the city, that’s become all-too-common in Portland, where Democrat city officials have largely surrendered to the far-left mob that’s been allowed to assault and destroy throughout the city for years.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/crickets-portland-antifa-attacks-local-police-precinct-vandalizing-local-businesses?fbclid=IwAR3_fy9iNJJ5JVUuzdR36GpHWscNCX8pWiwaQVOlnKq2B-cAGE7X0o7WQbs

Perhaps the Portland PD needs to watch the movie Assault on Precinct 13. 

The clear goal for the totalitarian Democrats and their Leftmedia cohorts is to consolidate power by creating the dubious notion that Trump and anyone who supported him, including the Republican Party and conservatives en masse, are dangerous pariahs who must be silenced. Nothing could be more anti-American or dangerous to our national discourse.

Do Democrats want a civil war?

The reason behind Big Tech's willingness to squelch free speech likely has as much to do with cronyism as it does ideology. Democrats have long blamed social media for allowing Trump's 2016 election, and they have repeatedly demanded that "misinformation" and "hate speech" be removed from these supposedly "open forum" platforms. Big Tech seeks to curry favor with Democrats, now in control of both houses of Congress and the executive branch, with the aim of getting the federal government to back off its trustbusting and regulatory efforts. Secondly, these tech giants have found a convenient excuse to underhandedly squelch marketplace competition.

Finally, the hypocrisy of Big Tech would be funny if it wasn't such a dire threat to Liberty itself. In a classic example of a statement that didn't age well, back in 2015, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey insisted, "Twitter stands for freedom of expression. Twitter stands for speaking truth to power." Now Dorsey and his fellow fascist tech tycoons are using their near monopolistic powers to silence anyone attempting to say unapproved things.

Meanwhile, Big Tech seems to have no problem with actual dictators like Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei using its platforms to call for violence against Israel and the U.S., or with hosting the Chinese-created TikTok app, which is notorious for stealing user data. Oh, and trending on Twitter over the weekend? "Hang Mike Pence."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

The clear goal for the totalitarian Democrats and their Leftmedia cohorts is to consolidate power by creating the dubious notion that Trump and anyone who supported him, including the Republican Party and conservatives en masse, are dangerous pariahs who must be silenced. Nothing could be more anti-American or dangerous to our national discourse.

Do Democrats want a civil war?

The reason behind Big Tech's willingness to squelch free speech likely has as much to do with cronyism as it does ideology. Democrats have long blamed social media for allowing Trump's 2016 election, and they have repeatedly demanded that "misinformation" and "hate speech" be removed from these supposedly "open forum" platforms. Big Tech seeks to curry favor with Democrats, now in control of both houses of Congress and the executive branch, with the aim of getting the federal government to back off its trustbusting and regulatory efforts. Secondly, these tech giants have found a convenient excuse to underhandedly squelch marketplace competition.

Finally, the hypocrisy of Big Tech would be funny if it wasn't such a dire threat to Liberty itself. In a classic example of a statement that didn't age well, back in 2015, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey insisted, "Twitter stands for freedom of expression. Twitter stands for speaking truth to power." Now Dorsey and his fellow fascist tech tycoons are using their near monopolistic powers to silence anyone attempting to say unapproved things.

Meanwhile, Big Tech seems to have no problem with actual dictators like Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei using its platforms to call for violence against Israel and the U.S., or with hosting the Chinese-created TikTok app, which is notorious for stealing user data. Oh, and trending on Twitter over the weekend? "Hang Mike Pence."

Exactly , the hypocrisy is stunning - and nauseating .