YouTube tv.

mowin

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

Anyone have YouTube TV?  Likes and dislikes?

Really want to get rid of dish network.  

not sure what you mean  but I  have Roku that lets me stream YouTube  and  bunch of other channels to my tv  from  a internet connection works good  .

We use Roku and just kind of add and subtract services as shows come and go. We get all of our locals and several network channels via the Spectrum app, which is like $15 or $20 in addition to our internet bill. Our only real staples are Disney (we have a toddler), Netflix and Prime. 
I don’t have any experience with YouTube TV, but our system works well for us as long as the internet is working. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rachunter said:

I have it it's not bad.I get all the channels I had with cablevision except the ones Cablevision owns.I'd have to look but i think i'm paying $70 a month for it.You can pick any streaming provide that fits you needs.There all pretty much priced the same

Do I need another device such as Roku or firestick to stream to my TV? I do have a smart TV. 

Anyone have YouTube TV?  Likes and dislikes?
Really want to get rid of dish network.  
I do. Had it for a year+ maybe 2 at this point..used to have playstation vue which I loved then switched to YouTube TV when it went the way of the DoDo. Not bad at all. Little pricey but otherwise it's got everything I need. Wish it had history channel. Can get that with Hulu though. I had both running for the Superbowl to compare when I was making the switch. YouTube TV had less issues that's why I went with YouTube TV. My brother on the other hand has hulu live

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

We use roku.tv in bedroom is a roku tv and living room we got the roku stick.sometimes theres something she wants to watch n either have to do subscription or pay if needed but usually we just stick to what it offers.plenty to watch,im not one to sit down and watch stuff for any length of time...i usually use youtube for The Hunting Public and thats about it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowin said:

Do I need another device such as Roku or firestick to stream to my TV? I do have a smart TV. 

No all you need is a smart tv and a computer to install it.I have a roku tv but I had to add youtube it took minutes.I'm not sure if there still running the 3 months free trial.

11 minutes ago, rachunter said:

No all you need is a smart tv and a computer to install it.I have a roku tv but I had to add youtube it took minutes.I'm not sure if there still running the 3 months free trial.

Just signed up.   Only a 2 week  free trial.   Figured I'd try it and if the wife and I like it, we'll switch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gencountyzeek said:

We just switched from dish last month to youtube tv. 70 a month plus i got myoutdoor tv so another 8 a month i believe. Dish was up to 140. Im happy so far havent missed anything.

I'll check out myoutdoor tv.  Our dish is $170.