Arnold Schwarzenegger released a cautionary plea to the American public Sunday

3 hours ago, Chef said:

One is a slogan based about recovering from the largest disaster we have seen in modern times. The other day as creating a issue that never existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey chef  maybe biden  could  make all trump supporters  have a tattoo  or a star on them  and burn all there books  and keep them from getting gov jobs or cooperate jobs would that make you feel better ? o wait I think they are doing that  except now it is  done  through the  internet . hmmm now where did they get that idea from ?  interesting now who really is Nazi like ?  trump had 4 years if he wanted to be hitler he would have done it by now  the dems not even  in  yet and starting shit already .

Edited by phantom

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

There is nothing like this in the Democratic Party. We aren’t talking about political doublespeak or press conferences were nothing is said. This is the president of the United States deliberately lying about the election outcome and cajoling his base to charge the Capitol. Trial by force. Do you really believe it’s the same on both sides? The Republican Party is scurrying to try to salvage some semblance of itself post-Trump. How many lifelong Republicans have to disavow trump for you to realize that something fishy’s going on here? This isn’t normal. It’s not the same on both sides. 

Your so politically blind, you should get disability benefits.

For the last 9 months 30 cities around the US have seen riots, looting, murder and other mayhem, yet noone on the left has done anything, but support them and even bail them out of jail.

Lets not forget the Dem 1% calling for the Defunding of the Police, being led by Camala toe herself.

I could fill this post with examples, but it will do no good when the High + Mighty people who are calling for civility, are leading the charge with vitriol and censorship.

The communist manifesto come's to life, right here, right now.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

At this point i would not put it past trump. He has gotten away with everything so far and is obviousy becoming bolder. That call to the georgia governor asking to find 12.000 votes for him? That sounds right in line with the constitution. Or presidential.

Sounds like a dictator to me. 

So in his time in office, did Trump shut down any conflicting "News" source's , like the Dems are doing right now ?

Did Trump send out hit Squads Censoring politicians and journalists, like the Dems are doing right now ?

Did Trump use the FBI and other Gov't agencies to spy on his political opponents, like the Dems have done in the past, even going so far as to give false evidence to a FISA court to make it happen ?

No to all of the Above, Yet he sounds like a Dictator to you ?

Democrats = Dictators.

Soon 1+1 will = 3 and God forbid you say it doesn't ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

For the last 9 months 30 cities around the US have seen riots, looting, murder and other mayhem, yet noone on the left has done anything, but support them and even bail them out of jail.

Lets not forget the Dem 1% calling for the Defunding of the Police, being led by Camala toe herself.

I could fill this post with examples, but it will do no good when the High + Mighty people who are calling for civility, are leading the charge with vitriol and censorship.

This is a great illustration of the loose mishmash of ideas that drive much of far right-winged (or Trumpist) ideology. A series of disconnected statements that never cohere into a concrete argument or position. Simply perceived or imagined grievances misdirected at an abstract other clumped under the umbrella term of The Left/Communism. It’s wild to think we’re in 2021. 

26 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This is a great illustration of the loose mishmash of ideas that drive much of far right-winged (or Trumpist) ideology. A series of disconnected statements that never cohere into a concrete argument or position. Simply perceived or imagined grievances misdirected at an abstract other clumped under the umbrella term of The Left/Communism. It’s wild to think we’re in 2021. 

No mention of Racism, Your seeing eye dog must be tired !

I expected more than some gibberish that would make Joe Bidens speech writer jealous.

Maybe you should buy your Brown shirt now, before they sell out Comrade ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

^^^^^ This!

The political party that actually incited violence by promoting a lie, is the Leftist Democrat party!  Actually they used many lies in 2020.  Systemic racism,  "Hands up, don't shoot",  Racial Injustice,  Russian Collusion,  Trump calling Ukraine, when Biden did it, Trump's handling of the virus, and calling conservatives Nazis that are OK to punch, just to name a few.

The left likes to use Nazis to vilify their opposition.  But the fact of the matter is, Communists are far worse, killed far more people and destroyed far more countries than the Nazis, yet the left embraces many communist ideals and supports many tenets of Marxism.  Much of what Democrats are demanding today is based on Marxist ideals.  The attempts to silence the opposition, and punish those who oppose them, is a Marxist tactic.

Yet no leftist here seems to be concerned about these tactics being employed by their party.  They fear what their party tells them they should fear, without realizing their handlers are using them to gain power.  Power that will eventually be turned against them when they're no longer "useful".

Sadly, no matter how much evidence they're shown, or how much proof in history they see, they are blind to the obvious and hurl themselves headlong into the fire.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

A series of disconnected statements that never cohere into a concrete argument or position. 

you must have a serious problem with reading comprehension if those statements seem disconnected and never cohere into a concrete position.  Either that or your denial key is in full escape mode.

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

you must have a serious problem with reading comprehension if those statements seem disconnected and never cohere into a concrete position.  Either that or your denial key is in full escape mode.

funny I was thinking if this was a  majority left leaning site guys like him would have been canceled long ago bet yet here he is calling the right nazis lol 

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Let me explain it to you  this way  who ever calls for the censorship and  firing of people  and spying on them  just because they think different then  them self's is being a nazi  .

Edited by phantom

7 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

So in his time in office, did Trump shut down any conflicting "News" source's , like the Dems are doing right now ?

Did Trump send out hit Squads Censoring politicians and journalists, like the Dems are doing right now ?

Did Trump use the FBI and other Gov't agencies to spy on his political opponents, like the Dems have done in the past, even going so far as to give false evidence to a FISA court to make it happen ?

No to all of the Above, Yet he sounds like a Dictator to you ?

Democrats = Dictators.

Soon 1+1 will = 3 and God forbid you say it doesn't ! 

Exactly , and that’s why accusing him of being a  Dictator is nothing but absurd 

Who coined these phrases:
“Deplorables”
“Not my president”
And then brought that division to the Nation by ripping the State of the Union address on live TV (then celebrating it on every “news” channel.
That was a long time ago so (stupid) people forget in a very “live in the now” society.
The above does not defend the current President or excuse why he said what he said.

• Like 1

Arnold shows his leftist bias by ignoring all the lies that were told by the left for 4 years seeking to stir up hate, sedition and anarchy in the country.  Never forget how many cops got killed, injured or quit because of those lies in the last 4 years.

Think Biden is now going to embrace the police and thank them for their service?  Wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Who coined these phrases:
“Deplorables”
“Not my president”
And then brought that division to the Nation by ripping the State of the Union address on live TV (then celebrating it on every “news” channel.
That was a long time ago so (stupid) people forget in a very “live in the now” society.
The above does not defend the current President or excuse why he said what he said.

All valid points.  But, not exactly honest to pretend that this all just started in 2016.  Obama dealt with all manner of disrespect and obstruction from the beginning of his presidency- the 'birther movement', for example.  Both sides are guilty and only want to hold the other side responsible, never their own.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, left field said:

Funny thing is he wasn't giving advice.

He called Trump a failed president ... he is. 

He said that Trump's political lickspittles are spineless and complicit ... they are.

And then he talked about how broken the men around him who followed the nazi party were when they saw the light of day. How easy it was to get caught up when you're fed lies and hate. How much it destroyed their lives and families.

Hell of a speech.

Can the left do  no wrong in your eyes ? I  don't think I have heard any of you on that side  speak out against anything they do ,are you that blind?

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, virgil said:

All valid points.  But, not exactly honest to pretend that this all just started in 2016.  Obama dealt with all manner of disrespect and obstruction from the beginning of his presidency- the 'birther movement', for example.  Both sides are guilty and only want to hold the other side responsible, never their own.

I agree with you that both sides are guilty but I think your wrong about the level of disrespect Endured By Obama . What nauseated me was the love affair between he and the media that permeated the internet and TV over his 8 year presidency . In contrast , Trump was assailed attacked , scorned etc. well before he was even inaugurated !! And, this continued throughout his entire Presidency (remember the faux impeachment ). Now , I could be wrong , but The only time I can remember blatant disrespect directed towards Obama Was in his state of the union address -the first year - when that dude from SC hollered out “you lie!” In the middle of his speech. That was definitely  messed up  but Is a far cry from the daily barrage of disrespect, vitriol and pure hate coming from left on a daily basis Endured by this President . 

You know what I wish? BOTH sides learn to Effectively Communicate in a civil and respectable manner and  agree to disagree  Like gentleman ( or women lol) . How about that as a goal for 2021!! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Can the left do  no wrong in your eyes ? I  don't think I have heard any of you on that side  speak out against anything they do ,are you that blind?

Did you master in missing the point?

Nothing I said was in support of the "left". Besides, left and right are too simplistic to really have any use in a discussion unless you just want to stir up the base. And I have said (and you've ignored) repeatedly, I'm mostly conservative.  

Arnold may not be your type of conservative Republican, but nevertheless, that's what he is. It is a great speech.

Now that Trump had accepted some responsibility for inciting the riots, it will be interesting to see what happens. Trump, cares much less about the country than he does his bottom line. Now that support, businesses, allies, friends and money are fleeing from him, it will be interesting to watch. The problem with stirring up a mob, is that you lose control of them very quickly, especially when you no longer have the megaphone of the oval office or twitter. 

I think we will be witnessing the end of the Trump brand.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I agree with you that both sides are guilty but I think your wrong about the level of disrespect Endured By Obama . What nauseated me was the love affair between he and the media that permeated the internet and TV over his 8 year presidency . In contrast , Trump was assailed attacked , scorned etc. well before he was even inaugurated !! And, this continued throughout his entire Presidency (remember the faux impeachment ). Now , I could be wrong , but The only time I can remember blatant disrespect directed towards Obama Was in his state of the union address -the first year - when that dude from SC hollered out “you lie!” In the middle of his speech. That was definitely  messed up  but Is a far cry from the daily barrage of disrespect, vitriol and pure hate coming from left on a daily basis Endured by this President . 

You know what I wish? BOTH sides learn to Effectively Communicate in a civil and respectable manner and  agree to disagree  Like gentleman ( or women lol) . How about that as a goal for 2021!! 

Couldn't agree more with your last statement.  The problem is that, in this current partisan political environment, even the idea of compromise is considered treasonous to the party and is political suicide.

16 minutes ago, left field said:

And I have said (and you've ignored) repeatedly, I'm mostly conservative.  

Arnold may not be your type of conservative Republican, but nevertheless, that's what he is. It is a great speech.

One can choose to label themselves whatever they wish but it doesn't make it reality. Their stance, agenda and what they support or don't support is what would make someone conservative or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I think thats a great idea. Make the couple of miles he had built a monument.

A couple miles and before you say most of it was just being replaced look at some of the stuff being replace it was  not a wall at all just car barriers, fence that wouldn’t keep a house dog in and old roofing tin.

ABD3C931-2910-4E42-A5DA-9BBA3E05DEB9.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Doesn’t this now scream opportunity for a middle of the road THIRD PARTY to get their act together and represent the majority of the country.
The flaming left and right represent a tiny fraction of this country. The large majority want to meet in the middle regardless of the propaganda from both sides.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, left field said:

Did you master in missing the point?

Nothing I said was in support of the "left". Besides, left and right are too simplistic to really have any use in a discussion unless you just want to stir up the base. And I have said (and you've ignored) repeatedly, I'm mostly conservative.  

Now that Trump had accepted some responsibility for inciting the riots, it will be interesting to see what happens. Trump, cares much less about the country than he does his bottom line. Now that support, businesses, allies, friends and money are fleeing from him, it will be interesting to watch. The problem with stirring up a mob, is that you lose control of them very quickly, especially when you no longer have the megaphone of the oval office or twitter. 

I think we will be witnessing the end of the Trump brand.

I don't think trump  is going any place  just like before lots  of people  will just not say it publicly .  We only have 2 party's  system so  people have to pick sides   unfortunately  and I refuse to take the side that  is for censorship .   Censorship is the biggest threat to are country  and its there to protect the speech of people you don't like or agree with .  

• Like 1