THIS SITE IS BEING REMOVE!

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Does anyone actually read a whole post?? Lol

Read his whole post aloud. Esp the part that says " this site is not being removed at least yet".  

Hes inferring it could/might someday.....

as of now they are only going for the bigger sites but you never know 

31 minutes ago, greg54 said:

The attack on free speech has already started by big tech and the left.

Now  Biden proudly states his intent to destroy the NRA.  Again folks, don't forget those on this board who so fiercely campaigned for this awesome pair of public servants. So when you start seeing your rights slip away, don't let them forget either. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Now  Biden proudly states his intent to destroy the NRA.  Again folks, don't forget those on this board who so fiercely campaigned for this awesome pair of public servants. So when you start seeing your rights slip away, don't let them forget either. 

NRA has already destroyed itself, so no need to worry.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, New York Hillbilly said:

So true.  Voters remorse will set in fairly soon I do believe.

I think you all just got trolled by a guy with a buzz and a screwed up sense of humor.

Think about it people- the OP has no access to the CPanel or any other areas that are for the Admin/Owner, so how the hell would he know if a site was being warned about removal?

Sheep.

:rofl:

Edited by DirtTime
Damn spell check is working on NYC slang!
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Agreed, still baffles me . But I guess they just don’t think it’s going to happen to them . 

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

NRA has already destroyed itself, so no need to worry.  

Well I can’t say your wrong . LaPierre has done more damage to NRA than any politician. 

Edited by rob-c

Politicians who hate the 2nd Amendment have been attacking the NRA since 1968 and using tax dollars to do it.  They've convinced an entire generation of ignorant gun owners the NRA isn't working for them.

The NRA certainly did NOT destroy itself.

Some of you guys will squawk at anything, good thing you aren't turkeys ( the jury is still out on that by the way ), you wouldn't make it too long in the wilds reacting to a fart in the wind. Any reason to go off on a tirade of incessant over the top political rants.

What happens if they do take web sites down? Are you really that addicted to a freaking electronic device or web forum that you would stop breathing?

It's the same old dance, neither side wants the other to have a say. NEITHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wrong.  it's about suppressing speech coming from the opposition.  Not only is it unconstitutional, it's totalitarian and used to manipulate the masses.  And it's the sole possession of leftists right now.

There is already far too many areas where free speech is banned in America.  College campuses being the worst offenders.  Social media coming in 2nd. If you don't think that's something to squawk about, you can't complain about it when your rights and freedoms are gone.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, genesee_mohican said:

So true.  Voters remorse will set in fairly soon I do believe.

Voters got it right on Nov 3rd...the only problem was that the vote was manipulated by evil forces. Can't wait for $6 per gallon gas and a stupid wind mill in my back yard...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Larry posts some Bullshit and then disappears . :negative:

seriously. Fear mongering at it's best and they keep wondering why the nazi analogies continue to be used.

I have great concern for the censorship by big tech, don't get me wrong. Many of the anti-2nd amendment crowd loves to say "well they were talking about muskets, not machine guns". I'd argue that they had no idea how social media would become our media and while censorship is not a violation of the 1st amendment, it's scary to see how it might as well be when only 3 or 4 companies control the whole thing and have an agenda.

PS if we want to do anything about what Larry is spouting off about it's good that we got rid of papsmear. There's another member or 2 who could go as well as far as i'm concerned. I have no issue with factual political debate and discussion, but when you're so far down the rabbit hole you're having a conversation with Alice... 

Obviously this site isn't being remove. Heck, that's not even correct English lol.

I get that folks are PO'd about their stuff being hit with the weed whacker, but honestly, these companies are privately held, and being a right winger isn't a protected class. They can deny service without consequence. This is what happens when you privatize system functions. I'm not sure that the government control turning Democrat makes a bit of difference, since in free market these sort of decisions are generally reversible by economic factors (ie, hit them in the pocketbook), not governments. Of course, the alternative is that the government step in an legislate an answer. If you don't see the irony in Republicans clamoring for that, then you're not thinking :). 

It's like when QDMA stopped hosting the native habitat management forum. Folks lost their minds at first, but then the membership who had posted there reconvened at a different site. Sans all of the content they'd posted over the years, which was lost to history, unfortunately. An amazing amount of useful information, gone.

Bottom line is that if you don't own all aspects of the process from creation to management to dissemination, then you are at the mercy of somebody else. Like having permission to hunt a property that you don't own - it can be taken away. Yeah, it sucks, but that's life in the free market. 

And until a PUBLIC institution does this, it's not censorship. 

Edited by knehrke
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Wrong.  it's about suppressing speech coming from the opposition.  Not only is it unconstitutional, it's totalitarian and used to manipulate the masses.  And it's the sole possession of leftists right now.

There is already far too many areas where free speech is banned in America.  College campuses being the worst offenders.  Social media coming in 2nd. If you don't think that's something to squawk about, you can't complain about it when your rights and freedoms are gone.

What did you do before the internet? How did you express your freedoms back then? Or are you too young to remember those days? There was always a before, so there will always be an after. It's just easier to hop on a soap box and blat about about shit using a keyboard.

You're right though, I would never want my freedom to say "This is a hunting forum, not a political forum." taken away.

Or have my right to an opinion be blasted or ridiculed on a forum...... Oh wait......... That does happen, and even right here, as well as many other forums. Say something that's not in line with the the cool kids and you're in for a ride.

Freedom of speech has been in question for a long, LONG time! It's bloated ego's that hinders it. It's my way or you don't matter points of view that kill freedom of speech. That there is a fact and no one with any common sense needs to find a sheet stating it to know it.

I have to go get some items to make some knives, you know, something productive. So I'll see my way out of this thread that was created to do just what it did. Make blabbering fools out of a lot of people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

Some of you guys will squawk at anything, good thing you aren't turkeys ( the jury is still out on that by the way ), you wouldn't make it too long in the wilds reacting to a fart in the wind. Any reason to go off on a tirade of incessant over the top political rants.

What happens if they do take web sites down? Are you really that addicted to a freaking electronic device or web forum that you would stop breathing?

It's the same old dance, neither side wants the other to have a say. NEITHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if they go after your youtube account ,cant have people learning how to build fires on their own in the wilderness ya know.

17 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

What did you do before the internet? How did you express your freedoms back then? Or are you too young to remember those days? There was always a before, so there will always be an after. It's just easier to hop on a soap box and blat about about shit using a keyboard.

You're right though, I would never want my freedom to say "This is a hunting forum, not a political forum." taken away.

Or have my right to an opinion be blasted or ridiculed on a forum...... Oh wait......... That does happen, and even right here, as well as many other forums. Say something that's not in line with the the cool kids and you're in for a ride.

Freedom of speech has been in question for a long, LONG time! It's bloated ego's that hinders it. It's my way or you don't matter points of view that kill freedom of speech. That there is a fact and no one with any common sense needs to find a sheet stating it to know it.

I have to go get some items to make some knives, you know, something productive. So I'll see my way out of this thread that was created to do just what it did. Make blabbering fools out of a lot of people.

Including your self now LOL

• Like 1