Was ANTIFA involved in the riots after all?

4 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I found this online today on Newsfeed ; very compelling and I’m not surprised at all but , of course , you be the Judge . Do you believe her ? I do!!! 

And no evidence need as in the voter fraud allegations. Can you explain to me why the democrats only cheated on the presidental votes and not the senate races? Wouldn't it have been smarter to not depend on a run off election in Georgia?

• Like 1

That's your question? No issue with the Proud Boys or other right winged militias fomenting insurrection? Let's get to the bottom of this and figure out if Antifa had a role!

Here's an early list of those convicted:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thirteen-charged-federal-court-following-riot-united-states-capitol 

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

The video is over 12 minutes long ; you replied within 6 minutes of me posting . Know that means ? You didn’t watch the whole thing , probably not even half of it and you immediately came to the conclusion there’s no evidence !! 

She’s providing you evidence !! Watch it !! 
Don’t be so close minded please 

I did not watch it. Because one person says something does not make it true.

The alleged antifa involvement popped up in the right wing media hours after the storming of the capitol. Grasping at straws...but that's what they are good at.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That's your question? No issue with the Proud Boys or other right winged militias fomenting insurrection? Let's get to the bottom of this and figure out if Antifa had a role!

Here's an early list of those convicted:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thirteen-charged-federal-court-following-riot-united-states-capitol 

Yes , Of course I do ; show me one example of Right wing groups fomenting insurrection at the scale that was seen all last summer and I’ll condemn there behavior . Furthermore , if the video i posted does , indeed prove that ANTIFA instigated the Capital Hill riots , then show me a similar example in which riots blamed on BLM / ANTIFA were actually instigated by right wing agitators , I’ll condemn that as well !! 

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I did not watch it. Because one person says something does not make it true.

The alleged antifa involvement popped up in the right wing media hours after the storming of the capitol. Grasping at straws...but that's what they are good at.

Then , with all due respect , you have proven that are not open to evidence suggesting an alternate narrative than the one that is already preconceived in your mind and is based on your biases and Political belief systems . 

( maybe it popped up hours after cuz they recognized that guy from Utah immediately , as being an ANTIFA activist because he had already been on CNN previously , watch it !! ) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Then , with all due respect , you have proven that are not open to evidence suggesting an alternate narrative than the one that is already preconceived in your mind and is based on your biases and Political belief systems . 

( maybe it popped up hours after cuz they recognized that guy from Utah immediately , as being an ANTIFA activist because he had already been on CNN previously , watch it !! ) 

Are you talking about the dude with the viking hat?

I watched the video objectively and offer the following possible interpretation/explanation:

1) First man is DJT supporter (not ANTIFA), he clearly is a leader/agitator.  The changing cloths definitely is so that he is not identified.  That could be simply to elude law enforcement.  LE will want to quickly arrest and remove the leaders/agitators to defuse.

2) Second man I cannot tell for sure if he is the same between images.  He declares the woman dead, so what, she did ultimately die.  He may not be DJT or ANTIFA and just some ??? who wants media attention like he is important.

3) Third man, he's just saying what he believes at that moment happened, and it is a fair description.

4) The tactics explanation is indisputable.

For others that quickly responded, appreciate I addressed the posted video.  I did not bring up other incidents from the "other side".  That tactic is called non-response and deflection.  That tactic only weakens your argument/position.  If you want to win a debate or convince people of your position you do it with reason and objectivity not deflection.

On 1/12/2021 at 5:35 PM, Northcountryman said:

No , not him , the black dude 

Feels kinda weird quoting myself but , Did a little digging and I found a report about the Sweetie  In  the video I posted beginning this thread . As you can see , his name is John Sullivan , a notorious ANTIFA scumbag from Utah and freely admits being at the riot , but, only to  “document “ what was taking place !! Lol 

Yeah sure ! I wonder how many Trump supporters you’d find at the BLM / Antifa riots over the summer ?! They’d get their assets kicked IMHO !! No , this dude was there to instigate then document , and , he immediately went on CNN as a witness after ward . 
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if ANTIFA was behind this based on what I’m seeing . They need to find those 2 other guys in this video that instigated the window breaking ; especially the first guy. Do you see how he snuck out immediately and changed his shirt and took off that stupid hat ? He was No Trump guy !! 

• Like 2

Will we EVER be told the truth? I don't doubt that ANTIFA & George Soros had a hand in what happened last week, it just seems to be their typical way of operating. Maybe other groups had a hand in it, but who knows? (We never will). It's just simpler to blame Trump. I have never seen one man instill so much fear in the media & career politicians as he has in my lifetime. I have MSN as my computer homepage, mostly out of convenience; the daily attacks & smears on a man who is going away in 6 days is both funny & sad at the same time. Today's headlines are "Troops Gearing Up in the Capitol in Anticipation of 1/21 Riots", same as 1 week before last week's protest. They seem to have the inside scoop (LOL), where are they getting their information from?:huh:

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Feels kinda weird quoting myself but , Did a little digging and I found a report about the Sweetie  In  the video I posted beginning this thread . As you can see , his name is John Sullivan , a notorious ANTIFA scumbag from Utah and freely admits being at the riot , but, only to  “document “ what was taking place !! Lol 

Yeah sure ! I wonder how many Trump supporters you’d find at the BLM / Antifa riots over the summer ?! They’d get their assets kicked IMHO !! No , this dude was there to instigate then document , and , he immediately went on CNN as a witness after ward . 
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if ANTIFA was behind this based on what I’m seeing . They need to find those 2 other guys in this video that instigated the window breaking ; especially the first guy. Do you see how he snuck out immediately and changed his shirt and took off that stupid hat ? He was No Trump guy !! 

Sorry , forgot the doc!! Here it is :

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday

On 1/13/2021 at 5:30 AM, DoubleDose said:

I watched the video objectively and offer the following possible interpretation/explanation:

1) First man is DJT supporter (not ANTIFA), he clearly is a leader/agitator.  The changing cloths definitely is so that he is not identified.  That could be simply to elude law enforcement.  LE will want to quickly arrest and remove the leaders/agitators to defuse.

2) Second man I cannot tell for sure if he is the same between images.  He declares the woman dead, so what, she did ultimately die.  He may not be DJT or ANTIFA and just some ??? who wants media attention like he is important.

3) Third man, he's just saying what he believes at that moment happened, and it is a fair description.

4) The tactics explanation is indisputable.

For others that quickly responded, appreciate I addressed the posted video.  I did not bring up other incidents from the "other side".  That tactic is called non-response and deflection.  That tactic only weakens your argument/position.  If you want to win a debate or convince people of your position you do it with reason and objectivity not deflection.

The third man has been identified as John Sullivan , a known ANTIFA supporter from Utah ; that is indisputable now . However , you’re right about the first two guys as it’s not clear or convincing   that they’re anything but Trump supporters , so who knows ? If you ask what I believe though , I say they were ANTIFA agitators , but I come from a position of bias like all of us do !! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

The third man has been identified as John Sullivan , a known ANTIFA supporter from Utah ; that is indisputable now . However , you’re right about the first two guys as it’s not clear or convincing   that they’re anything but Trump supporters , so who knows ? If you ask what I believe though , I say they were ANTIFA agitators , but I come from a position of bias like all of us do !! 

Thanks for the update and your objectivity!  

Ok, so I have an update: The scumbag ANTIFA dude John Sullivan from Utah was formally arrested today for participating in the riots last wednesday  by the FBI.  This piece of garbage has been arrested multiple times participating in BLM/ANTIFA riots and is a known ANTIFA activist. ( Google it and itll come up so i dont have to post a link!!)

No doubt now  that ANTIFA was involved !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1