The Left is on the attack. It's a war.

50 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I am not condoning the rioters who damaged stuff. But you miss the point,protesting police violence vs. storming congress.

Why did they  storm the capital building?  Did they do it just for the hell of it  or, did they have a legitimate gripe?  You see, youre elevating and , thus justifying one factions cause - the ones the that happen you happen to agree with politically- over another.Tthats fine, cuz we all do that to some degree; however,  that doesnt make their cause any more or less valid than the other .

In your post , you make a false comparison: police violence vs. storming congress but thats not the actual comparison cause-for-cause is it ? In reality, its police violence vs disenfranchised voters due to election fraud , correct? Why do you feel that one is more valid than the other? Again, I get that you have a personal preference-as do I- but I would never suggest one is any more valid than the other .  And NEITHER should have EVER resorted to violence.  Thats just not who we are as Americans , is it?

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Why did they  storm the capital building?  Did they do it just for the hell of it  or, did they have a legitimate gripe?  You see, youre elevating and , thus justifying one factions cause - the ones the that happen you happen to agree with politically- over another.Tthats fine, cuz we all do that to some degree; however,  that doesnt make their cause any more or less valid than the other .

In your post , you make a false comparison: police violence vs. storming congress but thats not the actual comparison cause-for-cause is it ? In reality, its police violence vs disenfranchised voters due to election fraud , correct? Why do you feel that one is more valid than the other? Again, I get that you have a personal preference-as do I- but I would never suggest one is any more valid than the other .  And NEITHER should have EVER resorted to violence.  Thats just not who we are as Americans , is it?

Election fraud is a lie perpetuated by the outgoing president and his loyal followers. If you guys believe all those courts didn't touch the topic for whatever reason besides there being no evidence you can not be reasoned with. Where is the evidence? On Facebook? 

It just comes down to what you want to believe,trump really did a good job with the fake news bullshit. 

Of course one can skew the facts some,but facts are facts and where are the facts on election fraud. 

I hate to say it but a big percentage of americans dont do much thinking. Theres idiots on both sides of course.

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Election fraud is a lie perpetuated by the outgoing president and his loyal followers. If you guys believe all those courts didn't touch the topic for whatever reason besides there being no evidence you can not be reasoned with. Where is the evidence? On Facebook? 

It just comes down to what you want to believe,trump really did a good job with the fake news bullshit. 

Of course one can skew the facts some,but facts are facts and where are the facts on election fraud. 

I hate to say it but a big percentage of americans dont do much thinking. Theres idiots on both sides of course.

and trump was Russian spy I guess?  have any proof the election was not rigged how about ID CHECKS O that's right we don't have that so nobody will ever know the truth . biden is not a legit president with out a  in person revote with mandatory ID . what are the dems scared of ? 

and trump was Russian spy I guess?  have any proof the election was not rigged how about ID CHECKS O that's right we don't have that so nobody will ever know the truth . biden is not a legit president with out a  in person revote with mandatory ID . what are the dems scared of ? 
I tell you what scary. A whole lot of idiots that would rather look for and believe crazy conspiracy theorys then the facts that are right in front of them.

nuts jobs like you belive that there are 10 of thousands individuals that administrated the elections, both Republicans and Democrats and they are all in on fixing. And they all are keeping the big secret.Yet there has been scant proof of widespread result changing fruad, to the point that all the lawsuits have either dismissed or not even heard because of lack of evidence...in many cases by Trump appointed judges...oh yea they are in on it too.... right.

You all sound like a bunch freaking nut cases.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Perhaps the NRA should create a social media platform for 2A advocates; particularly since this is where the youth/future get much of their information.

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

I guess I exposed myself as an old guy (not so computer savvy).:rolleyes:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

I tell you what scary. A whole lot of idiots that would rather look for and believe crazy conspiracy theorys then the facts that are right in front of them.

nuts jobs like you belive that there are 10 of thousands individuals that administrated the elections, both Republicans and Democrats and they are all in on fixing. And they all are keeping the big secret.Yet there has been scant proof of widespread result changing fruad, to the point that all the lawsuits have either dismissed or not even heard because of lack of evidence...in many cases by Trump appointed judges...oh yea they are in on it too.... right.

once a again anyone with a good printer can make a mail in ballot  you are the nut job the rest of the  world  just about   banned  mass mail in voting and all most all have mandatory ID  the only way to know for sure it was legit.  you have been brainwashed  to think that,  its sad .

there are numerous examples of vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots in the United States and across the world. Indeed, concerns over vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots causes the vast majority of countries to ban mail-in voting unless the citizen is living abroad.

There are fraud problems with mail-in absentee ballots but the problems with universal mail-in ballots are much more significant. Still most countries ban even absentee ballots for people living in their countries.

Most developed countries ban absentee ballots unless the citizen is living abroad or require Photo-IDs to obtain those ballots. Even higher percentages of European Union or other European countries ban absentee for in country voters. In addition, some countries that allow voting by mail for citizens living the country don’t allow it for everyone. For example, Japan and Poland have limited mail-in voting to those who have special certificates verifying that they are disabled.

France has made an exception this year to the ban on absentee ballots to those who are sick or at particular risk during the Coronavirus pandemic. Poland and two cities in Russia have adopted mail-in ballots for elections this year only, but most countries haven't changed their regulations.

France banned absentee voting in 1975 because of massive fraud in Corsica, where postal ballots were stolen or bought and voters cast multiple votes. Mail-in ballots were used to cast the votes of dead people. Examples for other countries are provided.

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

The fact is the statistical data in which elections have been won in the past was not meet at all. And the fact that Biden and Trump had more votes than any presidential candidates in the past raises serious doubts but I agree does not prove anything. The Forensic audit of dominion machines in Antrim county MI shows fraud (proof) and Maracopa county AZ not releasing subpoenaed information and voting machines does not scream innocence. Why have all the people that filed affidavits about election fraud not been changed and why is dominion not sueing the 3rd party audit company? It does not make one a idiot or a nut to question very questionable results to any aspect in life. As this election is either a crazy anomaly or fraud as multiple mathematicians state this does cast some  doubt.

01824CBB-D751-4E33-8367-522E8791BE90.jpeg

CD3C50E4-AB8A-4A4A-BE29-D3482BF24133.jpeg

D10B3B3A-E0EC-4042-8534-C4AF8CA58A34.jpeg

• Like 2

The fact is the statistical data in which elections have been won in the past was not meet at all. And the fact that Biden and Trump had more votes than any presidential candidates in the past raises serious doubts but I agree does not prove anything. The Forensic audit of dominion machines in Antrim county MI shows fraud (proof) and Maracopa county AZ not releasing subpoenaed information and voting machines does not scream innocence. Why have all the people that filed affidavits about election fraud not been changed and why is dominion not sueing the 3rd party audit company? It does not make one a idiot or a nut to question very questionable results to any aspect in life. As this election is either a crazy anomaly or fraud as multiple mathematicians state this does cast some  doubt.
01824CBB-D751-4E33-8367-522E8791BE90.thumb.jpeg.c2004db0d236de4c89731378971c59c7.jpeg
CD3C50E4-AB8A-4A4A-BE29-D3482BF24133.thumb.jpeg.1c31331c8d545aee773eae31fc115097.jpeg
D10B3B3A-E0EC-4042-8534-C4AF8CA58A34.thumb.jpeg.ad8b06c73cc7950bc1f6a613b81832d1.jpeg
You got memes. Take them to court and see how you make out.
Lol

13 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

You got memes. Take them to court and see how you make out.
Lol

Questionable results to data that has determined election in the past, a forensic audit and the fact that counties are not complying with subpoenas are not memes. Do you know what a meme is? Speaking of court again why is dominion not suing the audit company and why are the people that filed affidavits of election fraud not being changed?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

Questionable results to data that has determined election in the past, a forensic audit and the fact that counties are not complying with subpoenas are not memes. Do you know what a meme is? Speaking of court again why is dominion not suing the audit company and why are the people that filed affidavits of election fraud not being changed?
Keep getting your information from facebook, because we all know how reliable that is.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/15/how-biden-managed-win-far-more-votes-2020-obama-di/
  • Haha 1

yea cnn much better  and sites run by them  :taunt: brainwashed :rolleyes:
You can find your Facebook " proof " fact checked by a dozen sites and they all debunk it.

Your a joke and your acting the part. The sad thing is your probably high on the list for a presidential adviser position now that the "pillow guy" is gone. Youd fit right in. Your a loon

3 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Keep getting your information from facebook, because we all know how reliable that is.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/15/how-biden-managed-win-far-more-votes-2020-obama-di/

should we believe are lying eyes trump got  thousands every rally biden  could not get 5 people to show up  but then supposedly won and got more votes then Obama lol  universal  voter ID  and IN person voting would settle this  . But democrat's will never go for  fair election like that  are system is a joke .

10 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Sorry I am not on Facebook (this is the only forum I am a member of) again something you are wrong about. If questioning a election that does not meet past data of any election makes me a nut or idiot in the eyes of someone that just proved himself wrong so be it. So you know I have already seen this politifact article and compared it to past election data you should try it for yourself.  Audit, subpoenas, lawsuits and charges?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

should we believe are lying eyes trump got  thousands every rally biden  could not get 5 people to show up  but then supposedly won and got more votes then Obama lol  universal  voter ID  and IN person voting would settle this  . But democrat's will never go for  fair election like that  are system is a joke .
Yea he got thousands of nuts to storm the capital too. What's that tell you...you all been suckered. Wake up.

Just now, Trial153 said:

You can find your Facebook " proof " fact checked by a dozen sites and they all debunk it.

Your a joke and your acting the part. The sad thing is your probably high on the list for a presidential adviser position now that the "pillow guy" is gone. Youd fit right in. Your a loon

voter ID  or get lost with that crap lol  nobody believes  biden got more  votes than obama lol  not even dems  

voter ID  or get lost with that crap lol  nobody believes  biden got more  votes than obama lol  not even dems  
I didnt vote for Obama twice. I voted for Biden over Trump though. So there is one more he got...I know I am not alone in that.

Trump lost. Change your diaper and get over it
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Yea he got thousands of nuts to storm the capital too. What's that tell you...you all been suckered. Wake up.

Trump had like 80 million followers  on his social media sites  biden had  5   all CEOs of media company's  and china lol  its a joke to think he won legit just have a recount with ID then in those states  .

well i voted trump , but all the pissing and moaning, christ we got snowflakes on the left that bitch and moan and i dont know what to call the cry babies on the right, dont like my guy lost, but how about instead of bitching find an adult way to get along and make positive changes..... but it seems like the country would rather bitch and moan and cry.....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

I didnt vote for Obama twice. I voted for Biden over Trump though. So there is one more he got...I know I am not alone in that.

Trump lost. Change your diaper and get over it

if biden wants to be considered a legit president  out side of nyc and  LA  he will have to have a  do over in those 6 states with ID and IN person  voting only or half the country not believing it . Don't kid yourself  . 

15 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

He will get the  about as much respect as trump did from the left .