The Left is on the attack. It's a war.

18 minutes ago, land 1 said:

and again i dont like he won and dont think its for the better , but this is the issue if the republicans act like the dems have for the last 4yrs are we any better then them,,, or can the republicans  find and work towards a middle ground

What middle ground are you looking for and what middle ground do you have with liberals. The sides are to far divided on some of the most serious issues to have unity. It’s a great idea but so far Biden or very liberal Harris don’t seem to be the ones to get us united. Already trying to gut the middle class with 15 dollar federal minimum wage rate. All I can do is sit back and watch the left as they screw my family harder than Obama did.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

ok no matter what the fed govt does king andy will raise min wage in NY i honestly think that new yorkers biiger issue is him, how about middle ground in taxes , police reform,  middle east,  dont think china that has a bad smell to it, how about another 4 yrs of no new millitary  conflicts......

19 minutes ago, land 1 said:

ok no matter what the fed govt does king andy will raise min wage in NY i honestly think that new yorkers biiger issue is him, how about middle ground in taxes , police reform,  middle east,  dont think china that has a bad smell to it, how about another 4 yrs of no new millitary  conflicts......

My family moved from New York already for theses very issues and now the left is pushing them nation wide with no sense of cost of living. I do own a house and hunting land still in New York as to the reason I am on a New York forum. Taxes going up, police reform?, we should be more concerned with criminal reform, I believe as far as the Middle East we will be back in another war under Biden as he voted for the past wars and China will continue to pullute and take jobs from the USA under Biden not seeing much of anything positive coming out of Biden’s presidency or if Harris get to be president but will keep a eye out for anything positive or his unity but he is not off to a good start and I am not holding my breath.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

6 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Election fraud is a lie perpetuated by the outgoing president and his loyal followers. If you guys believe all those courts didn't touch the topic for whatever reason besides there being no evidence you can not be reasoned with. Where is the evidence? On Facebook? 

It just comes down to what you want to believe,trump really did a good job with the fake news bullshit. 

Of course one can skew the facts some,but facts are facts and where are the facts on election fraud. 

I hate to say it but a big percentage of americans dont do much thinking. Theres idiots on both sides of course.

The courts didn’t even come close to touching it as they didn’t have time ; two weeks for an election fraud investigation as compared to 3 years for Russian collusion ?? Not even close to being equitable . There is  considerable evidence out there  , my friend , you just have to be open minded enough to consider it . Now , it may well turn out that the evidence is false and if that is the REAL truth , then so be it . But , given the sheer # of mail in ballots this year - more than ever in the history of our election systems ever due to COVID- there was opportunity for fraud and plenty of it . Additionally , due to the fact that so little time was afforded a real investigation , and  therefore , was a subsequent rush to judgement and to dismiss , evidence was ignored and cases were dismissed . There was indeed election fraud though and eventually , it will come to light IMHO. And when it does , I hope that you will be open to reviewing it with a more fair and impartial perspective ; well , at least , more fair and open minded than you Previously were with the video evidence that I presented in the ANTIFA was involved in the riots thread . Remember that ? You rushed to judgement , concluding there was no evidence and you didn’t even watch the video ,  AND ADMITTED  IT . And you know what ? That ANTIFA guy in the video was arrested yesterday BY THE FBI FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE RIOTS!! 

PS : I do agree with your sentiment that There are idiots on both sides  but , with all due respect , please try to be open- minded so that you’re not one of them !! 

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

What middle ground are you looking for and what middle ground do you have with liberals. The sides are to far divided on some of the most serious issues to have unity. It’s a great idea but so far Biden or very liberal Harris don’t seem to be the ones to get us united. Already trying to gut the middle class with 15 dollar federal minimum wage rate. All I can do is sit back and watch the left as they screw my family harder than Obama did.

Just out of curiosity,can you enlighten me on what the republicans have done for the middle class in the last 20 years?

And as far as voting for the iraq war,almost everyone did. I thought it was bs since saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

7 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

The courts didn’t even come close to touching it as they didn’t have time ; two weeks for an election fraud investigation as compared to 3 years for Russian collusion ?? Not even close to being equitable . There is  considerable evidence out there  , my friend , you just have to be open minded enough to consider it . Now , it may well turn out that the evidence is false and if that is the REAL truth , then so be it . But , given the sheer # of mail in ballots this year - more than ever in the history of our election systems ever due to COVID- there was opportunity for fraud and plenty of it . Additionally , due to the fact that so little time was afforded a real investigation , and  therefore , was a subsequent rush to judgement and to dismiss , evidence was ignored and cases were dismissed . There was indeed election fraud though and eventually , it will come to light IMHO. And when it does , I hope that you will be open to reviewing it with a more fair and impartial perspective ; well , at least , more fair and open minded than you Previously were with the video evidence that I presented in the ANTIFA was involved in the riots thread . Remember that ? You rushed to judgement , concluding there was no evidence and you didn’t even watch the video ,  AND ADMITTED  IT . And you know what ? That ANTIFA guy in the video was arrested yesterday BY THE FBI FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE RIOTS!! 

PS : I do agree with your sentiment that There are idiots on both sides  but , with all due respect , please try to be open- minded so that you’re not one of them !! 

The courts didn't have time? That is the argument? 

How about there was nothing there to even go to the next stage of a trial. Even Barr said there was no widespread fraud,and he clearly was Trumps man. 

9 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Just out of curiosity,can you enlighten me on what the republicans have done for the middle class in the last 20 years?

And as far as voting for the iraq war,almost everyone did. I thought it was bs since saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Middle Class Tax Benefits

Yet, the mainstream media picked up on Democrats' talking points and relentlessly told a story centered on "giveaways" to the rich and corporations, while a long-suffering middle class gets stiffed yet again by greedy Republican plutocrats.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. The tax cuts reduced rates on the middle class and doubled the standard deduction to $12,000 for individuals and $24,000 for families. The law also doubled the child tax credit to $2,000, and brought relief to those hit by the alternative minimum tax and the death tax.

As a result, over the next 10 years, average household income will expand by $26,000 due to the tax cuts, according to Heritage Foundation estimates. This year alone, the average single tax payer will save $1,400 in taxes, while married couples with two kids will keep $2,918 more. Yes, corporations and the rich benefited, too. But that was the idea — no one is left out.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/gop-tax-cuts-middle-class/

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Even Barr said there was no widespread fraud,and he clearly was Trumps man. 

That's not what Barr said.  That is a leftist talking point corrupting what he said.  Barr said he could not say there was fraud because his office had not been presented with any info regarding the integrity of the election.  Meaning, "no comment".  The left was looking to lure him into the election fray and he wanted to stay out of it.  They lied about what he said and dragged him into it anyway.

Edited by Grouse

Some people here live in an alternative reality.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d&ved=2ahUKEwikpdWLgaPuAhXMo1kKHXS6BxgQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3ls-oA149TE69uyvmxMV_c

https://www.businessinsider.com/ag-barr-confirms-lack-of-widespread-fraud-in-election-2020-12

41 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Tax reform, crime reform, bring troops home from foreign conflicts, bring back manufacturing jobs not resigning gun bans and 401k doubling for starters. What have the Democrats done for you?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

17 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Some people here live in an alternative reality.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d&ved=2ahUKEwikpdWLgaPuAhXMo1kKHXS6BxgQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3ls-oA149TE69uyvmxMV_c

https://www.businessinsider.com/ag-barr-confirms-lack-of-widespread-fraud-in-election-2020-12

In your first link this is the only quote, and it's only a partial quote of what he said.  And the first two words are very important.  Because they show what I said to be true.  

Nothing in that biased AP article confirms the lie from the left.

The 2nd linked article uses the same partial quote, but at least includes this retort.

"With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn't been a semblance of a Department of Justice investigation," they said. "We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined."

It appears some people don't live in reality of any sort and read into things the way they are told to.

• Like 2

This is Trumps reality and sadly many of those that still support him.

The election is rigged. Unless I win.
The news is fake. Unless its postive for me..
Everything is hoax. Unless I tweet it.
Nepotism is bad. Unless it's my family
I am transparent. But dont ask to see my taxes.
I have the best people. Until I fire them all, then they suck and I call them traitors.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

The courts didn't have time? That is the argument? 

How about there was nothing there to even go to the next stage of a trial. Even Barr said there was no widespread fraud,and he clearly was Trumps man. 

Correct, that is the argument.  Barr didnt say there wa no fraud as if there was no fraud. no way ever.  He said there was no evidence of fraud at that point in time (i.e., the week or two after the election) that his office could see or find). 

Allow me to quote from Grouses post here:

"That's not what Barr said.  That is a leftist talking point corrupting what he said.  Barr said he could not say there was fraud because his office had not been presented with any info regarding the integrity of the election.  Meaning, "no comment".  The left was looking to lure him into the election fray and he wanted to stay out of it.  They lied about what he said and dragged him into it anyway."

With time and a thorough invedstigation though, perhaps they'll find it , and I think that they will.  

On an individualistic level,  If EVERY investigation upon arrest of a citizen for supposed commission of a cime-especially those of a serious nature  in which the accused was faced with significant jailtime if convicted- was allowed only 2 weeks time to hire a laywer, assemble and prepare a defense, etc. then everyone would be convicted and the jails would be bursting at the seams!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Middle Class Tax Benefits

Yet, the mainstream media picked up on Democrats' talking points and relentlessly told a story centered on "giveaways" to the rich and corporations, while a long-suffering middle class gets stiffed yet again by greedy Republican plutocrats.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. The tax cuts reduced rates on the middle class and doubled the standard deduction to $12,000 for individuals and $24,000 for families. The law also doubled the child tax credit to $2,000, and brought relief to those hit by the alternative minimum tax and the death tax.

As a result, over the next 10 years, average household income will expand by $26,000 due to the tax cuts, according to Heritage Foundation estimates. This year alone, the average single tax payer will save $1,400 in taxes, while married couples with two kids will keep $2,918 more. Yes, corporations and the rich benefited, too. But that was the idea — no one is left out.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/gop-tax-cuts-middle-class/

I agree,the tax cuts helped alot of Americans- myself included- immensely;They were VERY beneficial to the middleclass.  Considering the previous administrations tax and spend policies, all I can say is "Thank God Trump was elected and that were were rid of Obama !!!" lol

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

This is Trumps reality and sadly many of those that still support him.

The election is rigged. Unless I win.
The news is fake. Unless its postive for me..
Everything is hoax. Unless I tweet it.
Nepotism is bad. Unless it's my family
I am transparent. But dont ask to see my taxes.
I have the best people. Until I fire them all, then they suck and I call them traitors.

Now do Biden's reality for us.

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I agree,the tax cuts helped alot of Americans- myself included- immensely;They were VERY beneficial to the middleclass.  Considering the previous administrations tax and spend policies, all I can say is "Thank God Trump was elected and that were were rid of Obama !!!" lol

Yet like the first paragraph in that article says, the main stream media propagandized the facts to make it look like the GOP was working for the rich, and a lot of people who will buy what the leftist media sells, bought it.

It's another example of leftist attacks on Trump.

Now do Biden's reality for us.

kolobok_rofl.gif

Bidens reality. He won the election. Pretty simple..

Our reality is we have to take everything that comes with, the good, the bad and the indifferent.

Your reality is sad. Considering that all you have is whataboutism and delusional conspiracys to cling to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Tax reform, crime reform, bring troops home from foreign conflicts, bring back manufacturing jobs not resigning gun bans and 401k doubling for starters. What have the Democrats done for you?

You remember who started those foreign conflicts?

4 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You remember who started those foreign conflicts?

Besides Trump which president has not got us in to foreign conflicts in the last 30 years both parties have. Who has voted for entering theses foreign conflicts Joe Biden. Again what has the Democratic Party done for you in the last 20 years?

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, Merlot said:

Maybe Pres. Trump will construct some type of social media platform to fight back against the tyranny about to befall our country. Joe and Ho...can't wait.

Imagine Joe will need an escalator to board airfarce 1, given that he can barely walk. China laughing at us. Where's Hunter?

The problem is you can create any type of social media platform you want, but if google and apple refuse to include it in their app stores you can't get it out to the people and that is what's happening.