Today We Celebrate!

moog5050

I know we don’t all share the same beliefs, but I invite my HuntingNY friends to join me in celebrating the life of my truly beloved Ana who was called to the Lord yesterday.   While we grieve her temporary loss, we celebrate her eternal life with Jesus in even greater measure.   Shortly before her transition to her new home, Ana raised her hands in victory praising God - not because she beat cancer and COVID - but because Jesus has already defeated death on the cross at Calvary.    So we continue to be grateful and give Him praise.  

Ana is an unbelievable mom, wife, evangelist and ambassador of Christ who will be sorely missed.  But the loving mark she made on so many lives will continue.   She did the work she was called to do and did it well.  I know Ana was greeted by our Lord with a “well done my good and faithful servant.”   Some might wish her to Rest In Peace but Ana isn’t resting.    She is rejoicing!   So no tears allowed!

Love you mi cosita.   Until I see you again, we celebrate with you from afar.   

Thank you to all of you who have offered support throughout her battle.   

9E24D7BE-FCC3-4DE4-9D0D-00F7D4C1E547.jpeg

0ADEA3B1-F113-4D6A-A283-9EFA6C1DD943.png

• Sad 1

Not something I would have expected to read this morning,, I'm choked up and teary eyed as I read your  beautiful words.. I can't even fathom what you are going thru. Have faith and be strong for your kids,  believe that Ana is in a better place with no suffering. So so sorry, my prayers are with you Brian and your kids. May God bless you. 

Edited by NYBowhunter
  • Like 2

Sorry very very sorry! The lord works in mysterious ways and what a honor it is that you shared her journey with your HuntingNY family. This one hits deep and and hopefully one day you will be reunited in peace and happiness with the love of your life! We all know your a mountain of a man....take time to grieve with your children.....you are now their Rock!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk