We need cheering up! Lets think about this ....

Robhuntandfish

After all the bad news in the world lets take a minute to dream ....... WTF are you gonna do if you win the Mega tonite???? 

Me - give most of it away to good causes, family and friends.  Have just enough to spend on some land for sale nearby (500+ acres) that I would put a log cabin on and probably never be seen again except during fishing season between bouy 107 and 109.  

How bout you??  the $2.00 is worth it just to think about it.......

For the forum members I would get - 

Turkeyfeathers - a golden ticket to every craft brewery in NY that says "I can drink all i damn want to" 

Tacks - Fly fishing lessons from Hank Patterson 

Moog - a full time expert coyote distance spotter

Treeguy - Lake Ontario

Lomax - full indoor plumbing, electric and wifi for the buckform so he never has to leave 

Pygmy - 51% ownership of Mables 

Lawd - a third buck tag every year

Biz - North American sheep slam for ewes

Dinorocks- i would take everything away that has electricity or was invented after 1950 cause you dont need it

Crappyice - unlimited snow days

Grampy - anything he wants for being such a nice guy

Otto - portable hook out kits for when we are fishing and i hurt myself again 

Bionic - Maine 

Thats just a start!  lol 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Man that's a lot of cash to play with.. In no particular order:

donate some to legitimate causes. 

large acreage somewhere not in NY that has a big old lake.

a private island somewhere tropical

a sea plane (this way i can commute between properties)

a bunch of ariel atoms or nomads for me and my buddies to tool around in.

I'd also find a crack head and offer him $1k to set fire to a paper bag full of poop on Cuomo's front porch. 

That's all that comes to mind for now but I'm sure I'd find plenty of fun and meaningless things to squander the money on...

• Like 1

Pay off my debt and my close family. 

Buy a big chunk of land and put a dream house in the middle of it/hobby farm

Donate a bunch to our school's music program so it doesn't get cut

Buy a place on the beach in north myrtle 

Make sure my family generations to come are set

Oh yea retire at 33 with a hobby farm to keep me busy

• Like 1

I never buy tickets for this but did earlier this week. I didn't know what day the drawing was. Yesterday afterwork I scanned my tickets while at the gas station and it said no winner. I ripped the tickets up and tossed them . 

Last night we stopped at the same gast station to fill the wives van up she said we should play the lotto .  I told her what I did and she called me a jackass lol

• Like 1

Buy a little land in the ADK’s on a lake that has trout and salmon. Put a small log cabin on it.

Buy/build a small something in destin Florida very close to a marina.

Buy a nice center console for my Florida house.

Other than that make sure my daughter never has to worry again, put away enough for me to get by and give the rest to st judes or something similar to help sick kids.

I would probably keep working limited schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Family would be set for life and there kids lives. Then my wife and I would get the hell out of this shithole of a state.  Buy a large chunk of land in Tennessee and live a simple, modest life. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 2

I worked with a guy who said that if he won a lottery like that, he'd see just what it would take to get fired. He had a whole schedule of what he'd do, 2 hour lunches, showing up without pants, etc. 

I've never bought a lottery ticket, and probably never will...

Hopefully one of you guys hit it big!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was waiting for this thread to start .

im posting something from another forum, Incase you win . Solid advice .

Id have things in place before I ever claimed it , new cell numbers , house emptied , stuff in storage , and leave the state as soon as I became known as the winner  .

Some would definitely get money through a trust, that way they can’t blow through it and think they’ll just get more . Kids would get enough for a new nicer home , and a couple hundred thousand to fall back on , but they would still need to work . When they have kids, if one stayed home the trust would pay them more . 

id encourage ( $ )  them to move out of state with us .

I already have a clause in my will, where my heirs don’t become heirs until 30 days after my death , that way my attorney can prevent them from becoming heirs, in case some body gets any ideas .

Oh and I sign my lotto tickets at the counter when I buy them , they are a bearer instrument!

29DE2A60-0D0A-44A9-8D13-C54F21516E7F.png

Edited by Nomad

12 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I've never bought a lottery ticket, and probably never will...

It is really a tax on the mathematically challenged.

And those with less money tend to to spend the most on it sadly .

I drop a ten spot on it here and there , if I win just the shear amount of people that would piss off ,makes me smile just to think about it !

• Like 2

Well , we didn’t buy any tickets. But if we did win that kind of money my family would be taken care of first and foremost. We would then buy  a big chunk of land in South Dakota and retire and hunt and hunt and hunt. Then I would donate a big chunk to help our veterans..

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

Rob, you had all the tools needed on deck already! Maybe some nicer pliers and a scalpel.  Oh, and we might as well get a nice nurse too, just to be sure you don’t get an infection.   Did you play 36-24-36?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Otto said:

Rob, you had all the tools needed on deck already! Maybe some nicer pliers and a scalpel.  Oh, and we might as well get a nice nurse too, just to be sure you don’t get an infection.   Did you play 36-24-36?  

Now that's a winner of an idea!  Pygmy can send ones from Mables