This Is What Your NRA Thinks Of NYS

I've been an off and on member for a long time and frankly I'd like to see a new organization take over this cause. I don't discount and won't forget what they've done, but I also feel they've horribly mismanaged some of their approach to things. Maybe they didn't have a choice when it came to their "no budge" attitude and I certainly can understand as every inch given seems to just lead to a death by a thousand cuts.

All that said, I'm not sure who or what could start a new group in todays age where anything remotely conservative in values is seen as a new racist extreme right wing group, so should one start from grassroots, you'd expect "new NRA" would be getting some very bias and targeted media coverage and with the dems owning the whole government (thanks donald), we could be in for some scary times. 

Remember sandy hook was all it took for emperor cumo fueled off of fears to push through his act over night. With the capitol riot, I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar approach soon.

23 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

GOA, FPC to name a few. I recommend belonging to all three. Even though I disapprove of the NRA leadership. But I am still a life member from years ago

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Thanks, Jerkman for the info. I'll be doing some research. I know that I don't want to send anymore money to the NRA, unless and  until they make a major change in their administration.  

• Like 1

Thanks, Jerkman for the info. I'll be doing some research. I know that I don't want to send anymore money to the NRA, unless and  until they make a major change in their administration.  
That's exactly what I told them the last time they called. I said until wlp is completely gone don't bother ever calling me again

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Gun rights organization. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. You don't have to be a Jew. I'm a Methodist and I belong.

They have a good documentary (Innocents Betrayed) about what happens when the people are disarmed and left at the mercy of people who aren't. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, covert said:

Gun rights organization. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. You don't have to be a Jew. I'm a Methodist and I belong.

They have a good documentary (Innocents Betrayed) about what happens when the people are disarmed and left at the mercy of people who aren't. 

But it’s more fun if we convert before joining! 

5 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

But it’s more fun if we convert before joining! 

As  a experiment maybe we should ban guns from all the smart people that vote blue all the time  . Bet you the crime would  not change at all .o wait they already did that in Chicago and Detroit  . We need people control not gun control never saw a gun walk off a table and shoot someone . 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

A lot of NYS gun owners are like a drowning swimmer that will try to drown their own rescuer, because they don't understand he's trying to help them.  There are more gun owning NRA haters in NY than any other state and they don't see how that helps anti-gun politicians pass oppressive gun laws they live under.