Verifying that you aren't a Robot

fasteddie

The hard ones are when they have you type in the numbers / letters you see . Almost impossible .
Sometimes they play tricks with what you see in the picture squares . 
Seems like something a robot would say!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

What does it mean (and I'm serious) if I couldn't understand 20% of what they were saying?

Sometimes when you check in to an existing Internet Account , you have to check a box showing that you aren't a robot . Then there is a "captcha" code that you have to type in and it is almost impossible to read the letters & numbers . I have gone through this ridiculous process a few times . 

11 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Sometimes when you check in to an existing Internet Account , you have to check a box showing that you aren't a robot . Then there is a "captcha" code that you have to type in and it is almost impossible to read the letters & numbers . I have gone through this ridiculous process a few times . 

LOL, I know what they are referencing but can't understand their "English" dialects.  I know my ears are bad but don't know the magnitude of it.